first time AOE DE goes under 2000 players

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

first time AOE DE goes under 2000 players

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

I saw on the steam chart of DE, that High-resolution Steam charts player goes under 2K player for somes hours,this just confirm the constant drop of the players population since the game is out, so the question is, when it gonna stop ? it's just sad
Attachments
aoe 3 pop.jpg
age 3 pop.jpg
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Re: first time AOE DE goes under 2000k players

Post by voigt1240 »

2000k :flowers:
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

:hmm:
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

voigt1240 wrote:2000k :flowers:
no no, 2K, look i tak about instant stats :
Attachments
age de pop.jpg
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I saw on the steam chart of DE, that it goes under 2K player for somes hours,this just confirm the constant drop of the players population since the game is out, so the question is, when it gonna stop ?
When technology progresses to such a point that sleep becomes unnecessary, and that technology is widely and affordably dispersed to the majority of the earth's population.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

no no, 2K, look i tak about instant stats
Mate see your thread title and that's a big mistake 2000k is a never happening scenario lol.
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

no no, 2K, look i tak about instant stats :
Idk what to say ,deserved to have less players because a lot bugs & shit ,it's basically gonna be same old aoe3 TAD soon.I thought aoe3 de might change the future but a disappointment.
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

You're all such debbie downers. DE will improve, and so will the player base I'm sure. It is far from perfect now, but while we do have support, let them figure it out.

I've had my share of disappointment with DE so far, but it is what it is now boiz.

It's somewhat down to us to give them feedback on issues and bugs and such. If we find something then make the devs aware, for now that's all we can do.

I have faith that DE will turn out to be one of the best.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

CuCkO0 wrote:You're all such debbie downers. DE will improve, and so will the player base I'm sure. It is far from perfect now, but while we do have support, let them figure it out.

It's somewhat down to us to give them feedback on issues and bugs and such. If we find something then make the devs aware, for now that's all we can do.

It's gonna improve for sure ,but not sure if we can get more players back ,many are disappointed & this game looks like beta version now.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
no no, 2K, look i tak about instant stats
Mate see your thread title and that's a big mistake 2000k is a never happening scenario lol.
oops lol didn't saw my mistake, I hesitate between 2000 and 2K and here we are :')
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

CuCkO0 wrote:You're all such debbie downers. DE will improve, and so will the player base I'm sure. It is far from perfect now, but while we do have support, let them figure it out.

I've had my share of disappointment with DE so far, but it is what it is now boiz.

Well I don't have hope for DE since long time, but I'm afraid it will impact in a bas way a potential AOE 4
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Re: first time AOE DE goes under 2000 players

Post by aaryngend »

CS:GO was a dead game on arrival... in its first year, the game never hit more than 30-40k max concurrent players.
Now take a look at it again: for so many years now, it is the most played FPS game in the world (not counting China).

The playerbase grew long after the game came out. Let's just pretend this didn't have much to do with the Arms Deal update :flowers:

What I'm saying is, that it is still possible this game could go back up to 10k players on peak and stay there for a good while. Never say never!

We live in different times now, the first few months don't matter as much as they used to when it came to box sales. The prerequisite is that the game gets patched and amazing new features added.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

aaryngend wrote:CS:GO was a dead game on arrival... in its first year, the game never hit more than 30-40k max concurrent players.
Now take a look at it again: for so many years now, it is the most played FPS game in the world (not counting China).

The playerbase grew long after the game came out. Let's just pretend this didn't have much to do with the Arms Deal update :flowers:

What I'm saying is, that it is still possible this game could go back up to 10k players on peak and stay there for a good while. Never say never!

We live in different times now, the first few months don't matter as much as they used to when it came to box sales. The prerequisite is that the game gets patched and amazing new features added.
the problem is that aoe 3 will always be in the shadow of aoe 2, and the players base have never been big,
more particularly for the DE when you lost 3/4 of you population in your launch month + a week , it's a bit hard to believe that it gonna be ok
Netherlands Vafurx
Crossbow
Donator 02

Post by Vafurx »

You have to add the number of Windows store players too right? Probably 100k over there OpieOP
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Aoe3 de will be good when the rank fixed.. its everything ok now.. we have a good game to play
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Dragoon
ESO: Nightwing

Post by Lunatic_Fringe »

I agree :smile:
Serbia ShinkuroYukinari
Dragoon
ESO: ShinkuroYukinari
Clan: BANIN

Post by ShinkuroYukinari »

Currently it's this much.
Screenshot_6.png
I think a very important thing to note is that, in general, AOE3CC, and likely DE as well, is primarily popular among Europeans and Americans, especially Europeans, as evidenced by ESO consistently having the highest active playerbase during European evenings, and these charts. And at this time Europeans are working and Americans are asleep.

So I am not concerned, the players who quit due to bugs will likely return as the game gets gradually fixed, and this popularity on the lower end of the spectrum.
My signature was removed, MOD ABUSE!