Is this possible? Tournament recs

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Spain PilsenGaming
Crossbow

Is this possible? Tournament recs

Post by PilsenGaming »

I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it in General :unsure: @n0el

Let me introduce myself. My name is Pilsen and I am running a small spanish-speaking youtube channel, focused in AoE. Since the launch of the DE, I have upload a lot of videos in order to support the spanish-speaking community (news, tutorials, strategies, gameplays...) However, a certain type of very important content is lacking. I would really like to upload some pro games commented in Spanish. Learning how the pros play and commenting the intense battles they fight would be awesome. I tried using the Recorded Game Search but since the Recs are bugged (please Tantalus fix this asap), I couldn't do it.

As just now, I learned that there is a high level tournament going. I'm writting this in order to know If i could have access to the recs of this tournament (at least the final) in order to cast it in Spanish. Of course, AFTER the tournament and the official streamings had ended. I think it could help to grow the community. My friend @NekoBerk would help me comment these battles. But I would absolutely understand is the answer is a no. Anyways, thanks for your attention and GL HF.

My yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQLNf ... 6zd_fEAWDA
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: Is this possible? Tournament recs

Post by n0el »

Hey welcome to ESOC. Check this thread out.

viewtopic.php?f=982&t=22280
mad cuz bad
Spain PilsenGaming
Crossbow

Re: Is this possible? Tournament recs

Post by PilsenGaming »

Wow! How could I not seen it?! I'm so clumsy. Thanks a lot!