Tournaments with camera and EscapeAoe content

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Tournaments with camera and EscapeAoe content

Post by bobabu »

I miss the reactions of players we saw during the new world championship. For example, watching @Hazza54321 struggle against snowww or seeing other players emotions after winning or losing a match. The game is more exciting to watch when you can see the emotions of players on camera. A lot of the top players have a webcam. I'd like to see player-cameras implemented in tournaments. To minimize the administrative effort, player-cameras should be used in seeded tournaments or in the semi-finals. The overlays EscapeAoe created are great. I understand that Escape might not want to provide them to Esoc but I'm sure it was a lot of work and it's such a shame if nobody uses them @Interjection.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Tournaments with camera and EscapeAoe content

Post by harcha »

Mic is enough for the most part, just take a listen to Kaisers streams.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher
ESO: luciofrancosi

Post by Luciofrancosi »

Well, players can also stream games on discord too, so you could watch games from their perspective.
The only issue is right now is thst the observer mode doesnt really work too well so the casters are having to cast recorded games instead.
Once they fix the observer mode maybe they could think of adding new things like that
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

@bobabu hey anstatt hie so blöds züg go poste chöntsch mal am Alain ahlüte und nachefrage welang mier sie scheiss maske no mönd ahlegge mann.
Ich wirde depressiv :(
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

sebnan12 wrote:@bobabu hey anstatt hie so blöds züg go poste chöntsch mal am Alain ahlüte und nachefrage welang mier sie scheiss maske no mönd ahlegge mann.
Muesch dich no chli gedulde leider. Aber find jetzt d' Maske nöd so schlimm. Hett sie au lieber nöd ah aber verstahn nöd wieso d' Lüüt so fest brület wege dere, gitt schlimmers. Das alli Restaurants zue sind findi viel schlimmer. Aber hend halt müsse was mache. Hoffentlich hemmer nögscht Jahr meh Rueh. Münd eus denn halt eifach alli paar mal impfe. Hock halt dehei denn chunnt so scheiss usse. :grin:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

bobabu wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:@bobabu hey anstatt hie so blöds züg go poste chöntsch mal am Alain ahlüte und nachefrage welang mier sie scheiss maske no mönd ahlegge mann.
Muesch dich no chli gedulde leider. Aber find jetzt d' Maske nöd so schlimm. Hett sie au lieber nöd ah aber verstahn nöd wieso d' Lüüt so fest brület wege dere, gitt schlimmers. Das alli Restaurants zue sind findi viel schlimmer. Aber hend halt müsse was mache. Hoffentlich hemmer nögscht Jahr meh Rueh. Münd eus denn halt eifach alli paar mal impfe. Hock halt dehei denn chunnt so scheiss usse. :grin:
Ja klar scheiss ufd maske has eifach als überbegriff für alles gnu :) mier wo zb im resti schaffed werded so gfigt :(
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Oi speak english you Swiss wannabe German sausages - Dankeschön
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

English please guys.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Oi speak english you Swiss wannabe German sausages - Dankeschön
Hey! Stop it. This is a neutral occupation.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

We'd all like this but ESOC is community run, the game just isn't really big enough to host lans to the extent that Escape did.

You have to understand that the extra admin work having transistions made and having facecams brings is incredibly high it's just not viable.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Shut the fuck up u english privileged cunts "top lads"

NEED MORE XP