2021, Year of the Aitch

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

2021, Year of the Aitch

Post by deleted_user »

Beats KaiserkLOWn in a tourney finals, rank #1 in tean and 1v1 ish, and the first aoe3 partnered twitch streamer? AoE3's Wonder Boy!
I am by no means the best player (pr28)
In remembrance of captain hazza, my 1v1 partner :( Happy 2021, year of the Aitch! Cute stud!
Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Re: 2021, Year of the Aitch

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

As a certified content creator, content collator and content consumer, I can confirm that this year is indeed the year of the Aitch.

Praise be.

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

first partnered aoe3 stream? what really?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

iNcog wrote:first partnered aoe3 stream? what really?
Missed you friend! :love:
Spain pain train is real
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I thought that honor would go to Hazza54321
[Sith] - Baphomet
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

so is Hazza going to change his twitch handle to Aitch or H? im confused of what to call him
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

iNcog wrote:first partnered aoe3 stream? what really?
No ESOCTV was

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:so is Hazza going to change his twitch handle to Aitch or H? im confused of what to call him
It's definitely not great for his brand recognition. There's a reason DauT hasn't changed his handle in two decades.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

probably because he's old and doesn't know how

all cool cats brand change
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Old but Gold couldn't imagine DauT's name being changed tbh it suits him perfect.
:nwc:
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

I feel like kaiserklein could easily be 1# still but it just seems like he doesn't enjoy the game anymore whenever he streams
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

don't know why I'm engaging this but it doesn't matter what you think his name should be or if it sUiTs HiM pErFeCt. DauT likes DauT and that's good. Names, monikers are expressions, and they should be meaningful to the entity that is being expressed. Or they should be so not meaningful, that they have no meaning attached and celebrate in that arbitrary playground. Mostly the opinion of a name as an entity that is not that named thing -- in reasonable cases -- and positing that as authority, is not great. Names are an aspect of identity which has personal beginnings and agency is good. The great irony of "rebranding" is that branding is dumb [but fun].

ngl Aitch is one of my favorite rebrands. It's clever and unique and also, it's H. Big H.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Idk picking your first name might be huge if you have become huge figure in community it's so hard to forget and get used to new alias at first but "First Impression is best impression" is true I still reckon Aitch as Hazza but Aitch is a viable alternative since it's short and easy to pronounce ,I think the trend is to have shorter name and easy words to become catchy to ppl,I'm sure everyone recognizes you as Callen as you have been long here even though you have different alias else where ,I have some but i like my first alias now though since everyone remembers me with name that only.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

mensvitamins became a kind of experiment, and it's interesting, uncomfortable, and entertaining to listen to people start to say mensvitamins, then say callen, or vice versa. There's no specific adjective that can be ascribed to that other than absurd I think. for awhile the intent was to only refer to mensvitamins in the third person, as an entity distinct from sircallen, and in many ways that is context out of which the name became.

point I was getting at I think is that it's just all absurd, so let the names fall where they do. T

this is getting off topic so it's 2021, Year of tHE AITCH, BABYYYYYYYYY. HAZZA POSTS ONLY FROM HERE ON OUT! I want SCREEN SHOTS, CLIPS, and QUOTES from HAZZA!! Collate Content!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Maybe i should poll which name people prefer. Most likely people dont give a fuck
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Yes ,Year of Aitch if he wins ESOC Challenge Cup!
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Sometimes you gotta take the early hit and rebrand while you still can. There's a reason why names like xxDaRkSlAyEr69Xxx and BigWalrus546 don't make it to the top of Twitch.
duck
:mds:
imo
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i should really just rebrand as Squagmire since that's what everyone seems to call me. then ill break 5 viewers on twitch
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Hazza54321 wrote:Maybe i should poll which name people prefer. Most likely people dont give a fuck
JustWood will do
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

deleted_user wrote:don't know why I'm engaging this but it doesn't matter what you think his name should be or if it sUiTs HiM pErFeCt. DauT likes DauT and that's good. Names, monikers are expressions, and they should be meaningful to the entity that is being expressed. Or they should be so not meaningful, that they have no meaning attached and celebrate in that arbitrary playground. Mostly the opinion of a name as an entity that is not that named thing -- in reasonable cases -- and positing that as authority, is not great. Names are an aspect of identity which has personal beginnings and agency is good. The great irony of "rebranding" is that branding is dumb [but fun].

ngl Aitch is one of my favorite rebrands. It's clever and unique and also, it's H. Big H.
That's a nice philosophical take, but the economical take would suggest a twitch partner profits from name recognition. Perhaps this is more relevant in the more competitive aoe2 streamer scene than here. People casually viewing older tournament games won't know who Aitch is, and vica-versa people viewing newer tournament games won't know who hazza is. Aitch is a catchy name, but it's the name change is a costly decision.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

If you think I was concerned with the economic take, then that's missing the point. I'm not talking for anyone else, just giving some thoughts

I wish we lived in a world in which the economic take was irrelevant, but alas, I know it's necessary
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Cra
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
deleted_user wrote:don't know why I'm engaging this but it doesn't matter what you think his name should be or if it sUiTs HiM pErFeCt. DauT likes DauT and that's good. Names, monikers are expressions, and they should be meaningful to the entity that is being expressed. Or they should be so not meaningful, that they have no meaning attached and celebrate in that arbitrary playground. Mostly the opinion of a name as an entity that is not that named thing -- in reasonable cases -- and positing that as authority, is not great. Names are an aspect of identity which has personal beginnings and agency is good. The great irony of "rebranding" is that branding is dumb [but fun].

That's a nice philosophical take, but the economical take would suggest a twitch partner profits from name recognition. Perhaps this is more relevant in the more competitive aoe2 streamer scene than here. People casually viewing older tournament games won't know who Aitch is, and vica-versa people viewing newer tournament games won't know who hazza is. Aitch is a catchy name, but it's the name change is a costly decision.
Imagine how much money he lost due to his name change. Crazy!