$750+ King of the Hill Tournament

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Re: $750+ King of the Hill Tournament

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

i wrote a big comment, click on "submit", closet the tab, and just too late I saw the message telling me someone posted a comment when i was writting, so my comment didn't post, this is the worst setting on this forum ever.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

helln00 wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Looks like I'm buying aoe 3 DE for the third time... THE CHARM
I really hope this isnt becoming a cycle for you
You're obsessed with me I know. You reply to my every thread trying to troll me its cute. Prove me wrong? I don't think you can.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Cocaine wrote:
helln00 wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Looks like I'm buying aoe 3 DE for the third time... THE CHARM
I really hope this isnt becoming a cycle for you
You're obsessed with me I know. You reply to my every thread trying to troll me its cute. Prove me wrong? I don't think you can.
I mean watching a person that is high in a forum is pretty fun so I say you are right. Though now that I think about it do I want you to become more sane?
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Zhanson10 wrote:King of the Hill Tournament The King of the Hill (KOTH) clan is proud to announce the first ever FFA King of the Hill tournament for Age of Empires 3 DE! We have partnered with ESOC to deliver a cash prize tourney with a minimum $750 cash prize, funded by members of the KOTH clan. We believe that King of the Hill is a greatly underrated gamemode with brand new strats and a fresh new meta. If you're still not convinced, enjoy this exciting video we made:
koth 2.JPG
https://youtu.be/k9hOIr4Z2nU

As you can see, King of the Hill is the best gamemode you've never seen in a big tourney. Well, that's about to change. Tomorrow evening (02/20/21) signup information and tourney rules will be available. Stay tuned for updates![/size]
I'm sorry but I don't have access to the discord page anymore? Did something change. I am one of the registered players - cocaine

NVM FIXED.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!