AoEIII:DE Hacker Exposed

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America fitzbro
Musketeer
ESO: FitzBro

AoEIII:DE Hacker Exposed

Post by fitzbro »

When in doubt, teepee out!
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Re: AoEIII:DE Hacker Exposed

Post by KINGofOsmane »

He seemed legit till i realised its not swe musk
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Rainbow Land onfiregun17
Skirmisher
ESO: onfiregun17

Post by onfiregun17 »

Musketeers and not George Crushingtons? lame
Belgium P4blit0
Crossbow
ESO: P4blit0

Post by P4blit0 »

The guy doesn't try the smallest bit to be discreet... or to play the game lol
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

"gnegnegne the best reason DE is better than legacy is because you can play without having to face cheater" (many guys on esoc, november 2020)

this got to be in DE part, not in legacy one, why people don't take care of where they post
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:"gnegnegne the best reason DE is better than legacy is because you can play without having to face cheater" (many guys on esoc, november 2020)

this got to be in DE part, not in legacy one, why people don't take care of where they post
Are you retarded? Also someone post this in the official forums so this guy can get banned.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Please report this on the official forums @fitzbro .
Moved it to DE section of the forums.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

gibson wrote:
ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:"gnegnegne the best reason DE is better than legacy is because you can play without having to face cheater" (many guys on esoc, november 2020)

Are you retarded? Also someone post this in the official forums so this guy can get banned.

Banning him is useless, as next game it will be vs someone who spawns crates midgame, gets eco theory for free, whatever, and never get banned. It needs a real fix asap.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:
gibson wrote:

Banning him is useless, as next game it will be vs someone who spawns crates midgame, gets eco theory for free, whatever, and never get banned. It needs a real fix asap.
Banning him isn’t useless lmao, yea just let him continue to cheat as it takes months for this specific cheat to be patched, great idea. Cheats will probably always exist, and banning cheaters is the single best way to deal with it. The biggest games that exist can’t stop people from cheating, so I’m not sure why you think de magically will be able to.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Lol, not what i said.

Ocf, ban him imediatelly, but stop every fucking dev from developing challange scenarios and real-time income UI and focus 100% on fixing the game.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

gibson wrote:Banning him isn’t useless lmao, yea just let him continue to cheat as it takes months for this specific cheat to be patched, great idea. Cheats will probably always exist, and banning cheaters is the single best way to deal with it. The biggest games that exist can’t stop people from cheating, so I’m not sure why you think de magically will be able to.
Maybe when it comes to egoshooters and bots for MMOs and RPGs but stuff like this (unit spawning) is extremely easy to fix. Take a look at StarCraft 2: at no point in its lifetime did you ever hear something about spawning stuff.
I guess with the next big update coming in March we will see this fixed. Kudos to Fitzbro for creating awareness, the devs will see it and can't just ignore it :chinese:

I'm sure this is a very recent exploit, as we would have seen it earlier had people found a way some weeks ago.
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Post by _NT_sven »

Came across him just today. Tried Solution #1, Alt+F4 before the game starts (you can tell by his avatar), but unfortunately sometimes it still affects your rating. Then tried Solution #2 which was to disable the internet once the game starts, and it has worked well so far.
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

I encountered spawning of units like 2 months ago in 3v3 ranked, even got some screenshots.
I am genuinely surprised that it hit the forums so late :D

Btw: Fuck those cheaters
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

aaryngend wrote:
gibson wrote:Banning him isn’t useless lmao, yea just let him continue to cheat as it takes months for this specific cheat to be patched, great idea. Cheats will probably always exist, and banning cheaters is the single best way to deal with it. The biggest games that exist can’t stop people from cheating, so I’m not sure why you think de magically will be able to.
Maybe when it comes to egoshooters and bots for MMOs and RPGs but stuff like this (unit spawning) is extremely easy to fix. Take a look at StarCraft 2: at no point in its lifetime did you ever hear something about spawning stuff.
I guess with the next big update coming in March we will see this fixed. Kudos to Fitzbro for creating awareness, the devs will see it and can't just ignore it :chinese:

I'm sure this is a very recent exploit, as we would have seen it earlier had people found a way some weeks ago.
Well there are people who cheated in sc2, but yea it should be easier to patch for cheats in an rts game, however the primary point is what have the devs done up to this point that gives me confidence they can do so?
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

blasdg wrote:I encountered spawning of units like 2 months ago in 3v3 ranked, even got some screenshots.
I am genuinely surprised that it hit the forums so late :D

Btw: Fuck those cheaters
Screenshots.. why not a replay? Recording that video before a new patch hits and sending it to the devs could have helped here.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Moesbar hacks on DE? Is that so?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher
ESO: luciofrancosi

Post by Luciofrancosi »

@fitzbro I have got another one for u to expose.
U gonna love this one
Attachments
Dutch vs lakota monster truck.age3Yrec
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
No Flag Guusjes
Crossbow

Post by Guusjes »

Hey i also metIcedoutjamal...
Attachments
Record Game.age3Yrec
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher

Post by Luciofrancosi »

Maybe he wants to go top of the ladder for the aussie drongo showmatch.
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

The devs never been able to fix the problem of cheater on legacy, that they even let it without support after 2014 (or something so), and you hope they gonna fix it on DE
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher

Post by Luciofrancosi »

ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:The devs never been able to fix the problem of cheater on legacy, that they even let it without support after 2014 (or something so), and you hope they gonna fix it on DE
I guess they just want to keep the game faithfull to the original game

Sun Tzu - The art of war
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

PLOP , enjoy watching , interesting game so far. ATM he is at 1758 elo
Attachments
PLOPEDMYNATOR.age3Yrec
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
Capture DE TOMMYNAATOR.PNG
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

gibson wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Banning him isn’t useless lmao, yea just let him continue to cheat as it takes months for this specific cheat to be patched, great idea. Cheats will probably always exist, and banning cheaters is the single best way to deal with it. The biggest games that exist can’t stop people from cheating, so I’m not sure why you think de magically will be able to.
At least this guy is spamming units and just wasting your time. It's far worse when someone will start to do sneaky cheating and ruin the competitive integrity of the game (roiarthurbis & uhlan are a good example). This needs to be patched out ASAP. I don't even understand how this shit is still in the game, it's a fucking disgrace.
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

why this motherfuc ker still not banned.. that game still the same shit.. nobody in support to work fast to solve the problems or a simple fu cking cheat
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

a lot people bought that game and have only 1 shi t guy working in that..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP