I'm Glouk_The_BoSS, and I'm back on aoe3 DE

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow
ESO: Glouk_The_BoSS

Re: I'm Glouk_The_BoSS, and I'm back on aoe3 DE

Post by GlouK »

lol! I guess I put some action in this dead game!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

GlouK wrote:lol! I guess I put some action in this dead game!
play real civs bro
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow

Post by GlouK »

this is a real civ... So what after the nerf it will become a real civ?

funny, I got raped by jap or russ player as otto at 14xx... is it laming? can they nerf those civ?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Its funny to see people, in a game where the goal is to win, getting so mad about people doing the best thing to win.
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow

Post by GlouK »

right... ladder= ranked= competion in a specific game.. oh wait hausa and ethipia are civ inthis game... wake up.. become a man and try a way to beat them.

no one asked me why I was 14xx playing otto? oh wait be ome this is under. I want here bashing about jap noobs beating me? no...
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

If u are a noob.. np play With them..
But dont be noob Talking about competitive game And that is fine..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow

Post by GlouK »

alright so everyone is noob if he play good civs 😏
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

GlouK wrote:right... ladder= ranked= competion in a specific game.. oh wait hausa and ethipia are civ inthis game... wake up.. become a man and try a way to beat them.

no one asked me why I was 14xx playing otto? oh wait be ome this is under. I want here bashing about jap noobs beating me? no...
cope
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

He has a fair point. He didn't complain when he spammed otto in de when it was an underwhelming civ.

His not claiming to be a pro player right now.

It's the devs responsibility to fix the balance.
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

i cba with this , "its devs responsibility to fix the balance". This could be an argument if we had patch every weeks or 2 weeks , but considering we have to wait 1 month or more ( aka state militia ?) , they just ruin the ladder again and again.
This is always the same players that lame the OP things patch after patch. Its just annoying.
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

speedflyer wrote:i cba with this , "its devs responsibility to fix the balance". This could be an argument if we had patch every weeks or 2 weeks , but considering we have to wait 1 month or more ( aka state militia ?) , they just ruin the ladder again and again.
This is always the same players that lame the OP things patch after patch. Its just annoying.
totally agree on this
Earth DayanG
Musketeer

Post by DayanG »

Who would deprive themselves of a super op civilization to rank? It isn't their fault if the developers are incompetent in balancing these civilizations or the overall game so the blame doesn't fall on him but on who invented these genius civilizations op
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

just pull the huge tree trunk outta yo asses and let players enjoy the game if they're able to. If it's not competitive anyways, one might as well try to derive some fun from it by abusing OP shit. No one cares about your pixel points
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

speedflyer wrote:i cba with this , "its devs responsibility to fix the balance". This could be an argument if we had patch every weeks or 2 weeks , but considering we have to wait 1 month or more ( aka state militia ?) , they just ruin the ladder again and again.
So what players should keep on playing underwhelming civs and keep losing? Skill is a relative social construct, some people lose with otto on re too.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

princeofcarthage wrote:
So what players should keep on playing underwhelming civs and keep losing? Skill is a relative social construct, some people lose with otto on re too.
That's definitely very interesting to have 40 units at 5.30 in your base , much counter to this :) I dont know why do you even talk about those civ since you dont even play this game and by definition don't know those civs. Play and you'll see , 80% of the community dislike , the other 20% just abuse them. Btw players dont play underwhelming civ , they just dont play at all :) but i guess you can get it with your 200 IQ

Also your agumentation is totally dogshit , skill matter with those civ of course , if you're good without them you'll just be a monster with them. If you're shit without them you'll be somehow decent with them . And if you're just totally bad and play with one hand you'll still be terrible , but this seems logic and thats the only thing you can bring?

Also , maybe you stop replying to me , i dont wanna talk with someone that is clueless since you dont play the game , even tho you were a professional player , facing hazza veni kingofosmane etc
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

jesus3 wrote:just pull the huge tree trunk outta yo asses and let players enjoy the game if they're able to. If it's not competitive anyways, one might as well try to derive some fun from it by abusing OP shit. No one cares about your pixel points
thing is, since you have to play QS only there is nothing to prevent you from meeting glouk in queue x5+ times in a row. I am fine losing to his crap up to 3 times but after that I just cant play anymore. because it is a waste of time to try to queue in those circumstances. I dont have a ton of free time and glouk playing hausa bot rush on ladder basically means I cant play the game until he is done for the night. so I literally cant enjoy the game because of one lamer in queue
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

iNcog wrote:
jesus3 wrote:just pull the huge tree trunk outta yo asses and let players enjoy the game if they're able to. If it's not competitive anyways, one might as well try to derive some fun from it by abusing OP shit. No one cares about your pixel points
thing is, since you have to play QS only there is nothing to prevent you from meeting glouk in queue x5+ times in a row. I am fine losing to his crap up to 3 times but after that I just cant play anymore. because it is a waste of time to try to queue in those circumstances. I dont have a ton of free time and glouk playing hausa bot rush on ladder basically means I cant play the game until he is done for the night. so I literally cant enjoy the game because of one lamer in queue
Keep in mind , that even if its not glouk the only people remaining in the ladder play those civs. And if one stop you'll just meet another one. Gimmick told me he played 10 1v1 yesterday morning , 9 hausa and 1 ethiopian
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

yeah the game is pointless unless you enjoy just doing bot rush mirrors. which honestly is not fun and not something worth investing time into. this is not "competitive" it's just pointless waste of time

@speedflyer you have my apology for being flame about this before. I dont think I was 100% wrong but I do think I wasnt fair to your perspective
Garja wrote:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

iNcog wrote:
sure, nothing you can do about it. Except for not playing, which is what I chose to do some months ago :dry:
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

iNcog wrote:yeah the game is pointless unless you enjoy just doing bot rush mirrors. which honestly is not fun and not something worth investing time into. this is not "competitive" it's just pointless waste of time

@speedflyer you have my apology for being flame about this before. I dont think I was 100% wrong but I do think I wasnt fair to your perspective
Nice we can agree on this haha , i know i maybe trash a bit to hard this game and this might be boring. Sorry too
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

speedflyer wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
That's definitely very interesting to have 40 units at 5.30 in your base , much counter to this :)
Definitely not interesting but no one is stopping you from doing the same. The argument that it is boring for me to do so, hence others should also stop doing is stupid.

I dont know why do you even talk about those civ since you dont even play this game and by definition don't know those civs. Play and you'll see , 80% of the community dislike , the other 20% just abuse them. Btw players dont play underwhelming civ , they just dont play at all :)

Your lack of comprehension skills is appalling. I have not for a single time talked about the civ itself, neither about whether community likes them or dislike. How did you decide whether I play or not? Do you have my in game name? You have added me on steam? Also its irrelevant to the discussion whether I play or not.

Also your agumentation is totally dogshit , skill matter with those civ of course , if you're good without them you'll just be a monster with them. If you're shit without them you'll be somehow decent with them . And if you're just totally bad and play with one hand you'll still be terrible , but this seems logic and thats the only thing you can bring?

No, my point each player has different skill set and excel in different areas. How many people you know can pull off kynesie style game play? Kynesie still consistently won on EP and DE despite heavily nerfing his gameplay.

Also , maybe you stop replying to me , i dont wanna talk with someone that is clueless since you dont play the game , even tho you were a professional player , facing hazza veni kingofosmane etc
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow

Post by GlouK »

you need to explain how I should have fun doing 2 rax otto rush or this 4 tc boom strat at fortress prayingto not be pushed.... I cameback on aoe3 DE to train myself for aoe4.

I know I'm not top 100 level with every civ. yo uare sp right on this.

but I can tell you I win 95% of my hausa mirror.

after patch, I will play the op shit. and mirror all of you "pro player" thinking that you are way better etc.

trust me none of top 20 player play under civ ranked.... none.

as I said before, become a man... play your best, with the best, using the best strat.

this is the way to go.

ps: this is not because I do a 10 villager all ib strat that I'm a bot or cant produce vill etc. this is an all in strat... mark this please in all your heads 😏

on this , I will go ranked getting to top20!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

If you want to train for aoe4 you should play aoe2.
No Flag GlouK
Crossbow

Post by GlouK »

JKProwler wrote:He has a fair point. He didn't complain when he spammed otto in de when it was an underwhelming civ.

His not claiming to be a pro player right now.

It's the devs responsibility to fix the balance.
exactly brotha, you get everything right 😏
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Glouk_The_LoSS 1v1 me bo5
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch