The Community Channels Moderators Are Far From Being Consistent.

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: The Community Channels Moderators Are Far From Being Consistent.

Post by deleted_user »

Ashvin wrote:
Snuden wrote:Guys ffs... kek

This guy have been doing this (manipulation) for ass long ass I have been here (3-4 years)
The pattern is always the same, he takes things out of context and use it as if he is the victim.

Mods should simply ban his ass, or tell him to behave. The fact that you even have to defend yourself against this type of behavior, says more about your moderation "skills" than anything else.

Having said the above, I am a fan of his his style of play... But he is not as bright as he think he is.
true that. I don't even know why people bother to reason with this guy.
are you still high or what? viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15757&p=331804&hi ... in#p331804 lol.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
Snuden wrote:Guys ffs... kek

This guy have been doing this (manipulation) for ass long ass I have been here (3-4 years)
The pattern is always the same, he takes things out of context and use it as if he is the victim.

Mods should simply ban his ass, or tell him to behave. The fact that you even have to defend yourself against this type of behavior, says more about your moderation "skills" than anything else.

Having said the above, I am a fan of his his style of play... But he is not as bright as he think he is.
true that. I don't even know why people bother to reason with this guy.
are you still high or what? viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15757&p=331804&hi ... in#p331804 lol.
Yes! High as a kite! We only smoke primo stuff here. What does the linked post have to do with... anything?
[Sith] - Baphomet
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

why ppl are adding more toxicity here ,breeze been cool guy to me,idm his opinions in aoe3 ,however many ppl are against him doesn't you mean you can shit on him like this ,this is just bad.@deleted_user5 Hope you are good ,don't take these posts seriously better to ignore.
:nwc:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Challenger_Marco wrote:why ppl are adding more toxicity here ,breeze been cool guy to me,idm his opinions in aoe3 ,however many ppl are against him doesn't you mean you can shit on him like this ,this is just bad.@deleted_user5 Hope you are good ,don't take these posts seriously better to ignore.
the mad ones are turning around as usual xd
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@Snuden As you noticed, I didn't reply to you at first place, because I dont even know if you even play this game, seek for "attention whoring" on google and get medical support asap, that's all I can say to you haha
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:@Snuden As you noticed, I didn't reply to you at first place, because I dont even know if you even play this game, seek for "attention whoring" on google and get medical support asap, that's all I can say to you haha
Yea, I did notice that indeed, what I also noticed was that you referred to me, or at least to something I wrote.
So I figured it was simply just you not fully comprehending how the quote function works.

I don't play anymore, I am an avid Twitch watcher though
[Sith] - Baphomet
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

deleted_user wrote:@Snuden As you noticed, I didn't reply to you at first place, because I dont even know if you even play this game, seek for "attention whoring" on google and get medical support asap, that's all I can say to you haha
You really are a wonderful human being it's incredible
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

guys can't we just hug it out
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Thread-hug
[Sith] - Baphomet
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re:

Post by lordraphael »

Lecastete wrote:
You really are a fucking moron it's incredible
Dont do that to the freedom fighter. in a world full of clowns you have to adjust castete. otherwise its not fun i tell you that.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Brother, this is why I don't care about what anyone says about me on this forum or in this game. Play to have fun, but remember, people are stupid out there with IQ below 100 and dont take it personally, dont get attached. This world will eat you up if you do.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Also one last note. The person who banned this dude from the chat should be permanently removed from having admin privileges.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Cocaine wrote:Also one last note. The person who banned this dude from the chat should be permanently removed from having admin privileges.
Do you think it's easier to get banned from talking shit in twitch chats or spawning monster trucks in game?
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Cocaine wrote:Brother, this is why I don't care about what anyone says about me on this forum or in this game. Play to have fun, but remember, people are stupid out there with IQ below 100 and dont take it personally, dont get attached. This world will eat you up if you do.
Thats fine Brother im pretty sure nobody here takes u seriously were all just reading ur posts for entertainment value.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

@deleted_user5 I'm with you :love:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:guys can't we just hug it out
Just ban him? I mean it's the obvious thing to do
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
ban reason : critisizing dhaka, sounds legit xD
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

deleted_user wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
ban reason : critisizing dhaka, sounds legit xD
Well, obviously not. Even if it is, it has very small effect.

Main reason probably imo are :
Constant annoyance about certain things despite being warned to keep shut about certain issues you may or may not have. Broadcaster has right to decide what content he wants on his channel and his chat. And frankly everyone's mostly annoyed with your constant bitching.

Second obvious reason is you abusing people including mods/streamer. It's irrelevant whether they have done anything to you in past or not.

You said this to my beloved monkey snu but this is more apt for you imo.
deleted_user wrote:@deleted_user5 seek for "attention whoring" on google and get medical support asap, that's all I can say to you haha
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@princeofcarthage
Constant annoyance about certain things despite being warned
?? Are you sure you're not hallucinating? This never happened.

Broadcaster has right to decide what content he wants on his channel and his chat. And frankly everyone's, mostly annoyed with your constant bitching.
I wonder how it's related to broadcaster stuff when only a few sad ones abusing the admin privileges given to them, Ah and the famous "everyone" card which is totally inaccurate, you don't make any sense at all.
Second obvious reason is you abusing people including mods/streamer. It's irrelevant whether they have done anything to you in past or not.
Abusing what? all of your statements are far from being accurate lol
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

the problem is that there are no clear rules which allows arbitrariness by mods. in chat you have usually 10 guys mass-lynching breeze with any insults but then any insults by breeze get him banned. either ban people insulting or do not ban, whatever it is, but it should be consistent. breeze is obviously super provocative, not denying that.

as a sidenote, we have talked with cometk and we understand how the situation escalated and how some serious mistakes were made by the both sides and I greatly respect him for the self-criticism and self-reflection that a few mods are still unable to do. i think he one of the good ones, after all. wont come back to that topic again.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

ESOC mods have always had trouble taking the high ground, resulting in threads like this where even if their actions were correct, there are plenty of ways to spin the situation due to how they behaved. I wonder when they'll learn to stop giving these people ammo.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

who cares? asking because i think the mods don't care
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Goodspeed wrote:ESOC mods have always had trouble taking the high ground, resulting in threads like this where even if their actions were correct, there are plenty of ways to spin the situation due to how they behaved. I wonder when they'll learn to stop giving these people ammo.
They should have nuked this thread at first post. I opened esoc and kept this thread tab seperate as I had to read but was not having time. I thought it might get deleted. Surprised it's not.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

ESOC mods ....
Attachments
b3c2e1fb9bcfd90a56795248819041e4.jpg