The Community Channels Moderators Are Far From Being Consistent.

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Mongolia badger_prince
Musketeer
ESO: badger_prince

Re: The Community Channels Moderators Are Far From Being Consistent.

Post by badger_prince »

comradecommissar wrote:I want there to be a LAN, and I want Breeze and Kaiser to both qualify for it.
'Look on thy works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

deleted_user wrote:still waiting for @Community Team's actions against the clear deep insults.
Hi, I believe you are talkinng about Lecastetes post. We talked about it in length over Discord, but for transparency I'll repeat here that we have sent him a PM.

I hope you will set your own behaviour to the same standards. After calling other members a fucktard whore, mad, retards, telling them to get medical support and flaming them it doesn't surprise me people start insulting you. After all, you think insulting others is fine after they have wronged you.
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

comradecommissar wrote:I want there to be a LAN, and I want Breeze and Kaiser to both qualify for it.
The thing is that IRL everybody usually get along very well but wait until we monkeys are given a keyboard....
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

edeholland wrote:
deleted_user wrote:still waiting for @Community Team's actions against the clear deep insults.
Hi, I believe you are talkinng about Lecastetes post. We talked about it in length over Discord, but for transparency I'll repeat here that we have sent him a PM.

I hope you will set your own behaviour to the same standards. After calling other members a fucktard whore, mad, retards, telling them to get medical support and flaming them it doesn't surprise me people start insulting you. After all, you think insulting others is fine after they have wronged you.
Hey, thanks for the response,

Other members "fucktard whore" "mad" "retard"
Can you show me in which post I used the callings apart from getting medical support? With all respect to you, you are an ESO-C moderator, external website stuff has nothing to do with your interest. So that you are inaccurate when you use it as "insulting other members" because I didn't call any members here as "fucktard whore" nor "retards",

Thanks for giving the Official warning to Lecastete for what he did aswell, hopefully he will behave next time.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

deleted_user wrote:@princeofcarthage
Constant annoyance about certain things despite being warned
?? Are you sure you're not hallucinating? This never happened.

You are constantly bitching about balance issues in twitch chats, something which most had enough off. There is a place to discuss balance. Constantly spamming in twitch chats isn't. It also ruins mood for other people.
Broadcaster has right to decide what content he wants on his channel and his chat. And frankly everyone's, mostly annoyed with your constant bitching.
I wonder how it's related to broadcaster stuff when only a few sad ones abusing the admin privileges given to them, Ah and the famous "everyone" card which is totally inaccurate, you don't make any sense at all.

Same reason as above. They may not want your constant bitching in their stream and it is a justifiable reason to ban if you aren't paying any heed to warnings.
Second obvious reason is you abusing people including mods/streamer. It's irrelevant whether they have done anything to you in past or not.
Abusing what? all of your statements are far from being accurate lol
Calling mod Whore is not abuse? I have seen you insulting people and mods numerous times in twitch chats. This probably one of the time where you got banned.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofcarthage wrote:
deleted_user wrote:@princeofcarthage
Constant annoyance about certain things despite being warned
?? Are you sure you're not hallucinating? This never happened.

You are constantly bitching about balance issues in twitch chats, something which most had enough off. There is a place to discuss balance. Constantly spamming in twitch chats isn't. It also ruins mood for other people.
Broadcaster has right to decide what content he wants on his channel and his chat. And frankly everyone's, mostly annoyed with your constant bitching.
I wonder how it's related to broadcaster stuff when only a few sad ones abusing the admin privileges given to them, Ah and the famous "everyone" card which is totally inaccurate, you don't make any sense at all.

Same reason as above. They may not want your constant bitching in their stream and it is a justifiable reason to ban if you aren't paying any heed to warnings.
Second obvious reason is you abusing people including mods/streamer. It's irrelevant whether they have done anything to you in past or not.
Abusing what? all of your statements are far from being accurate lol
Calling mod Whore is not abuse? I have seen you insulting people and mods numerous times in twitch chats. This probably one of the time where you got banned.
Getting flamed by the same person since months + getting unreasonable bans in a community channel for someone's personal pleasure, I still apologized for what I text.

What I find funny is that you are skipping the part of where, the people who did those unreasonable actions have zero remorse and yet you don't even talk about it but try to spam me about the same subject despite I already sorried about it, you are sort of fooling yourself by being obviously one dimensional in this subject, arent you?
Retired Contributor

deleted_user wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Getting flamed by the same person since months + getting unreasonable bans in a community channel for someone's personal pleasure, I still apologized for what I text.

What I find funny is that you are skipping the part of where, meanwhile the people who did those unreasonable actions have zero remorse and yet you don't even talk about it but spam me about the same subject despite I already sorried about it, you are sort of fooling yourself by being obviously one dimensional in this subject, arent you?
I am not. There is very little you can do about other people's actions other than ignore it. They may have gun on you but you are the ammo. This post is exactly the reason why they pick on you. You are prime time fun material for them. Tell me if someone called you a whore/retard/fucktard on twitch channel, how does that affect you? You don't even know that person in real life neither he does you. Chances are you might hug in real life. i have been through the same situation you feel you are in from the exact same community. If you don't let it affect you, they simply have no ammo. Their behaviour towards you is no justifiable reason for yours being bad or worse. You are taking the moral high ground in this thread, right? So act like one.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofcarthage wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What I find funny is that you are skipping the part of where, meanwhile the people who did those unreasonable actions have zero remorse and yet you don't even talk about it but spam me about the same subject despite I already sorried about it, you are sort of fooling yourself by being obviously one dimensional in this subject, arent you?
I am not. There is very little you can do about other people's actions other than ignore it. They may have gun on you but you are the ammo. This post is exactly the reason why they pick on you. You are prime time fun material for them. Tell me if someone called you a whore/retard/fucktard on twitch channel, how does that affect you? You don't even know that person in real life neither he does you. Chances are you might hug in real life. i have been through the same situation you feel you are in from the exact same community. If you don't let it affect you, they simply have no ammo. Their behaviour towards you is no justifiable reason for yours being bad or worse. You are taking the moral high ground in this thread, right? So act like one.
I don't really care what he thinks about me because I already know what kind of guy he is lol, I just wanted to show the flawed management in the community channels which should be supposed to represent the community, and people who has personal obsess against others and and people that has anger management issues shouldn't be abusing it, it's not something about me but about anyone, the person who got the random ban could be you, or someone else aswell, what I wanted to show was the quite unreasonable events occuring while noone cares at all ^^
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

With all respect to you, you are an ESO-C moderator, external website stuff has nothing to do with your interest
LMAO
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

deleted_user wrote: Other members "fucktard whore" "mad" "retard"
Can you show me in which post I used the callings apart from getting medical support? With all respect to you, you are an ESO-C moderator, external website stuff has nothing to do with your interest. So that you are inaccurate when you use it as "insulting other members" because I didn't call any members here as "fucktard whore" nor "retards",
You did use those words against others. Whether that happened on the forums or outside of it is irrelevant to my point. My points is you are holding the behaviour of others to higher standards than your own and that you are baiting people into insulting you by saying you can insult somebody when he has done wrong.

It's not like I'm punishing you here for what happened on EGCTV, that would be debatable indeed. I'm pointing out the flaws in your behaviour, like you are in your original post.

After all, you started this thread because of something that happened outside of the forum, ironic.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

edeholland wrote:
deleted_user wrote: Other members "fucktard whore" "mad" "retard"
You did use those words against others. Whether that happened on the forums or outside of it is irrelevant to my point. My points is you are holding the behaviour of others to higher standards than your own and that you are baiting people into insulting you by saying you can insult somebody when he has done wrong.

It's not like I'm punishing you here for what happened on EGCTV, that would be debatable indeed. I'm pointing out the flaws in your behaviour, like you are in your original post.

After all, you started this thread because of something that happened outside of the forum, ironic.
I mean, half of them don't have a relation with the post here, I have started this thread on ESO-C to discuss about overall moderation management, which should be welcomed I guess? I'm pointing out that as a moderator, you shouldn't be using external stuff out of ESO-C while making your decision which happened on the website. Because you are moderator of this website, not twitch. So I expect you to act according to where your responsibility is at, am I mistaken?
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

I really don't think this subject needs a serious reply, so I much prefered writing some random meme stuff instead, but since you seem so incredibly insistent in getting a reply I guess I'll give you one. So first of all let me say I threat moderating my own channel and other peoples channel completely different. When i'm moderating my own channel I can do whatever I want, I can ban someone just for not liking someone or whatever, it's basically all up to me. When moderating a different channel (like EGCtv), i'll only do things I think are reasonable to do. I would obviously never ban/time out someone over their opnions, you can think dhaka is shit, german is overpowered, the world is flat, whatever you wanna think. But the thing with you is that sometimes you will just absolutely flood the chat non stop repeating the same messages over and over again. Like I could be just chilling watching soldier vs mitoe playing china vs dutch and you will be non stop talking german semi ff or whatever. The problem this runs into is that if everyone just picks their own subject they want to talk about (rather than what we are watching), the chat gets into a weird state. The chill vibe gets kinda killed, people can't chat about the game at hand as easily, more relevant messages get lost in the mix etc. When you're watching a dhaka game and you think dhaka is a shit map, then sure feel free and go ahead to make this statement. But you just spam this message on repeat over and over again many times a minute. I thought to myself alright this amount of spam is out of control, it makes the viewer experience less enjoyable, this chat probably needs some moderation. And well since i'm a moderator, and I see a chat that could use some moderation, I gave you a little naughty step of 10 minutes. I told you not spam so much when coming back from the time out, and I deemed this to be necessary. So apparantly you just spent the next 10 minutes sitting there furiously and when the timeout was up you decided the only fair thing to do was call me a sad whore, a fucktard, an obessive retard and pointing out how sad my life must be. So even tho I personally considered this to be quite funny, harrison was of the opnion that there is a decent chance a message like that doesn't belong in the chat so he gave you a perma ban.

After the time out you basically picked all the immature opnions available to you, starting with the insults. The next step immature step to take was complain anywhere and everywhere about how much unjust you have received. So you went to egctv to complain about the situation and make a forum post here just to let the world know how unfair everyone is being to poor breeze. Your first post on this thread even contains random moments of me in twitch chat from the past. I think it's rather odd to apparantly have a folder on your pc of 'things don artie wrote in twitch chat', but the thing is, you can make someone look extremely bad out of context. I was rather disapointed in myself that when trying to make me look terrible and show me at my worst even taking things out of context that the worst you could find was just a couple troll things, you do realise Kappa stands for being sarcastic right? So while doing all your immature things when you realised running to your mom for help (egctv in this case) wasn't enough, it was time to also run to the school councelor (esoc forum in this case) to call for my head and demand my sorry and regret or whatever else. Well truth is, I have absolutely no regret for giving you a time out, I think it was justified. When everything seemed to not work out for you to finally receive justice you also thought it would be a good idea to threaten to leave the tournament, putting the organisors in an awkward position on what to do with you for no clear reason.

I think you as a person never just take a second to consider what you're doing or saying, but much prefer to play the victim and blame each and everything around you. At first I thought you were trolling, but I started to realise that you legitamitly believe that there is some strange conspiracies going on. There is a semi ff gang that has meet ups, the mods are in on it, and our whole purpose is to make sure people such as breeze don't have the ability to speak the truth. Like do you honestly believe in these sorta things? It's quite confusing to me, but truth is, I don't really care. I let you do your thing, you can have all the opnions in the world, just don't spam them on repeat 100+ times a stream. If I think you are spamming the chat too hard, there is a fair chance I'll end up timing you out again one day. And if egctv then sees my time out as absolutely absurd and unreasonable, he can unmod me. If i'm a moderator I'll use this when I think seems fit, I'll not stop using this just because the person I need to time out just so happens to make a tantrum whenever something happens to him. Funnily enough what you fail to realise is that i'm actually not using any personal bias when modding, that's just the way you see it.

Lastly, I know that reflecting on yourself is kind of out of the question to you so I don't imagine for you to do that after this post, but in case you do have the ability to do so, I would recommend you to stop victimizing yourself every step of the way and stop trying to get into a fight with everyone that disagrees with your rather controversial opnions. Continue having your own opnions, it's important for every person to do so, but you should also be aware that your opnions aren't going to be the majority's opnion and that might run you into having discussions with people. Try to realise that instead of them picking on poor breeze, they are just speaking their own opnions which most of the time will not be in line with yours.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I really don't care about whether you are banning me in your own channel or not, In fact I wouldn't even pay attention to it to be honest, it's just that the way you are acting has always been incredibly aggressive towards me while I don't even know who you are, (I actually thought you are a sirmusket smurf for a long time) yet you have always tried your best to insult me all the time which I don't really care, but the point you started to abuse community channels for your own benefits, that's not something to tolerate. You were also in the chat and I literally didn't say the same thing,

There are 2 problematic things about it here,

One thing is that you are obviously renown for having your personal grudge against me, so that even if you were a moderator, you would never be a right person to do such a time-out action towards me even if I spammed(which I didn't, everyone agrees on it) because everyone knows that you are in a controversial situation with me, so that an action being taken by you wouldn't suit right? If I was a mod and you were to spam stuff, I would defenitely not even warn you, because it would just not look professional and yet you didn't even warn, because there wasn't actually even a point to warn there, you just timed me out when we were chatting with people, and not only me but everyone in the chat was suprised by me getting timed out so, you are also aware of it, the time out was not having any logical reasoning behind, it was just an abuse of admin privelege given to you, let's admit that.

Other thing is that it's not the first time you are acting in such manner, you keep acting like this in the community channels all the time, it can be understandable if you would just shared your own opinions but with the moderator title you are also representing the community, you should pay attention to that and try to act more professionally, don't get me wrong. I also sorried to chat eventhough what you did was quite disgusting and unfair, meanwhile you didn't even show any sign of remorse, not even apologized for the action you did aswell.

Lastly, Both EGCTV and Bramboy from ESO-C has given a gurantee to prevent these event happening in the future, they also are going to cooperate with each other to improve the moderation policy in the community channels, so that the point you are making about "I'll ban you again" will actually never work, try it again and it will be the last time you will be abusing the admin priveleges given to you since you won't have any mod privelege to abuse anymore.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

as expected, you didn't reflect. I said my piece, opnions of last post haven't changed. i'll leave it at this
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

as expected, still no remorse over the unjustified use of moderation commands, I'm also leaving it at here.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

you all rly argue with crazy ppl on the street irl aswell?
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

this is fucking funny
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
Retired Contributor

I was walking down the street one night and found a person drunk vandalizing few things. I reported him to police station and he had to spend a night in jail. Unfortunately he turned out to be a policeman. He was also suspended for a month. However he was back on duty soon after. Now he holds a personal grudge towards me. Few months later he happened to caught me in same situation, drunk and doing antics on road. Now I potentially face a 6 month jail time or 100k fine.
My defence is going to be :

That it is an obvious renown fact that the police officer holds a personal grudge against me. So that even if he is a police officer he would never be a right person to arrest me even if I was drunk because everyone knows that he is in a controversial situation with me, so that an action being taken by him wouldn't suit right? If I was an officer and he were drunk, I would defenitely not even warn him because it would just not look professional and yet he didn't even warn, because there wasn't actually even a point to warn there, he just arrested me when I was amusing people with my drunken antics and not only me but everyone on the road was suprised by me getting arrested, so, he was also aware of it, the arrest was not having any logical reasoning behind, it was just an abuse of uniform privilege given to him, let's admit that.

Hearing's in a few days. I will let you know how it goes. I hope I get my mom EGCTV as judge or my school counselor Edeholland.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

princeofcarthage wrote:That it is an obvious renown fact that the police officer holds a personal grudge against me. So that even if he is a police officer he would never be a right person to arrest me even if I was drunk because everyone knows that he is in a controversial situation with me, so that an action being taken by him wouldn't suit right? If I was an officer and he were drunk, I would defenitely not even warn him because it would just not look professional and yet he didn't even warn, because there wasn't actually even a point to warn there, he just arrested me when I was amusing people with my drunken antics and not only me but everyone on the road was suprised by me getting arrested, so, he was also aware of it, the arrest was not having any logical reasoning behind, it was just an abuse of uniform privilege given to him, let's admit that.
Pretty shitty defense ngl. If you actually did what you're charged with, the judge isn't gonna care who arrested you
Retired Contributor

Goodspeed wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:That it is an obvious renown fact that the police officer holds a personal grudge against me. So that even if he is a police officer he would never be a right person to arrest me even if I was drunk because everyone knows that he is in a controversial situation with me, so that an action being taken by him wouldn't suit right? If I was an officer and he were drunk, I would defenitely not even warn him because it would just not look professional and yet he didn't even warn, because there wasn't actually even a point to warn there, he just arrested me when I was amusing people with my drunken antics and not only me but everyone on the road was suprised by me getting arrested, so, he was also aware of it, the arrest was not having any logical reasoning behind, it was just an abuse of uniform privilege given to him, let's admit that.
Pretty shitty defense ngl. If you actually did what you're charged with, the judge isn't gonna care who arrested you
GoodSpeed BadRead
United States of America Abrahamburgerlincon
Crossbow

Post by Abrahamburgerlincon »

Aussie_Drongo wrote:First they came for the 12/10, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a French lamer.

Then they came for the 10/10, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Port Lamer.

Then they came for the Lowgistician, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a LOW.

Then they came for the Semi FF truthers— and there was no one left to speak for Breeze.
True poetry
not a Rick roll, promise :hehe:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Haha I can relate to every word in this @don_artie in fact this guy started flaming me after a similar incident.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

im so glad this was the week i decided to log back into esoc after a 4 month hiatus
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I like how these 4-5 obsessed mad guys are constantly trying their best to seek attention while they do talk nothing about the thread subject itself. I recommend @Community Team to highlight this thread, so that the new members can easily see the ones with obsessive compulsive disorders in this website to avoid them in the future, take it easy haha
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

don_artie wrote:I really don't think this subject needs a serious reply, so I much prefered writing some random meme stuff instead, but since you seem so incredibly insistent in getting a reply I guess I'll give you one. So first of all let me say I threat moderating my own channel and other peoples channel completely different. When i'm moderating my own channel I can do whatever I want, I can ban someone just for not liking someone or whatever, it's basically all up to me. When moderating a different channel (like EGCtv), i'll only do things I think are reasonable to do. I would obviously never ban/time out someone over their opnions, you can think dhaka is shit, german is overpowered, the world is flat, whatever you wanna think. But the thing with you is that sometimes you will just absolutely flood the chat non stop repeating the same messages over and over again. Like I could be just chilling watching soldier vs mitoe playing china vs dutch and you will be non stop talking german semi ff or whatever. The problem this runs into is that if everyone just picks their own subject they want to talk about (rather than what we are watching), the chat gets into a weird state. The chill vibe gets kinda killed, people can't chat about the game at hand as easily, more relevant messages get lost in the mix etc. When you're watching a dhaka game and you think dhaka is a shit map, then sure feel free and go ahead to make this statement. But you just spam this message on repeat over and over again many times a minute. I thought to myself alright this amount of spam is out of control, it makes the viewer experience less enjoyable, this chat probably needs some moderation. And well since i'm a moderator, and I see a chat that could use some moderation, I gave you a little naughty step of 10 minutes. I told you not spam so much when coming back from the time out, and I deemed this to be necessary. So apparantly you just spent the next 10 minutes sitting there furiously and when the timeout was up you decided the only fair thing to do was call me a sad whore, a fucktard, an obessive retard and pointing out how sad my life must be. So even tho I personally considered this to be quite funny, harrison was of the opnion that there is a decent chance a message like that doesn't belong in the chat so he gave you a perma ban.

After the time out you basically picked all the immature opnions available to you, starting with the insults. The next step immature step to take was complain anywhere and everywhere about how much unjust you have received. So you went to egctv to complain about the situation and make a forum post here just to let the world know how unfair everyone is being to poor breeze. Your first post on this thread even contains random moments of me in twitch chat from the past. I think it's rather odd to apparantly have a folder on your pc of 'things don artie wrote in twitch chat', but the thing is, you can make someone look extremely bad out of context. I was rather disapointed in myself that when trying to make me look terrible and show me at my worst even taking things out of context that the worst you could find was just a couple troll things, you do realise Kappa stands for being sarcastic right? So while doing all your immature things when you realised running to your mom for help (egctv in this case) wasn't enough, it was time to also run to the school councelor (esoc forum in this case) to call for my head and demand my sorry and regret or whatever else. Well truth is, I have absolutely no regret for giving you a time out, I think it was justified. When everything seemed to not work out for you to finally receive justice you also thought it would be a good idea to threaten to leave the tournament, putting the organisors in an awkward position on what to do with you for no clear reason.

I think you as a person never just take a second to consider what you're doing or saying, but much prefer to play the victim and blame each and everything around you. At first I thought you were trolling, but I started to realise that you legitamitly believe that there is some strange conspiracies going on. There is a semi ff gang that has meet ups, the mods are in on it, and our whole purpose is to make sure people such as breeze don't have the ability to speak the truth. Like do you honestly believe in these sorta things? It's quite confusing to me, but truth is, I don't really care. I let you do your thing, you can have all the opnions in the world, just don't spam them on repeat 100+ times a stream. If I think you are spamming the chat too hard, there is a fair chance I'll end up timing you out again one day. And if egctv then sees my time out as absolutely absurd and unreasonable, he can unmod me. If i'm a moderator I'll use this when I think seems fit, I'll not stop using this just because the person I need to time out just so happens to make a tantrum whenever something happens to him. Funnily enough what you fail to realise is that i'm actually not using any personal bias when modding, that's just the way you see it.

Lastly, I know that reflecting on yourself is kind of out of the question to you so I don't imagine for you to do that after this post, but in case you do have the ability to do so, I would recommend you to stop victimizing yourself every step of the way and stop trying to get into a fight with everyone that disagrees with your rather controversial opnions. Continue having your own opnions, it's important for every person to do so, but you should also be aware that your opnions aren't going to be the majority's opnion and that might run you into having discussions with people. Try to realise that instead of them picking on poor breeze, they are just speaking their own opnions which most of the time will not be in line with yours.
Damnit little breezy boy got burned. This is the content im here for
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.