Kaiserklein is Back!!

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America DamagedBananaBread
Crossbow
ESO: KingWillIV

Kaiserklein is Back!!

Post by DamagedBananaBread »

He's reinstalled the game, and come out of retirement in dramatic fashion to once again take the #2 spot on the leaderboard. Kaiserklein has returned! Welcome back!
RefluxSemantic wrote:If your not willing to pay a normal price for a game, are you really a gamer or just someone that likes to complain about things?
you're*
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: Kaiserklein is Back!!

Post by princeofcarthage »

3 weeks over already?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'm not actually back, my comp isn't good enough so I got a refund. Won't be around to buy another for a while
princeofcarthage wrote:3 weeks over already?
2 months
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
India drsingh
Dragoon
ESO: drsingh

Post by drsingh »

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not actually back, my comp isn't good enough so I got a refund. Won't be around to buy another for a while
2 months
That's sad to hear. Would have loved to watch you play.

Btw can your computer run aoe4?
Retired Contributor

drsingh wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not actually back, my comp isn't good enough so I got a refund. Won't be around to buy another for a while
2 months
That's sad to hear. Would have loved to watch you play.

Btw can your computer run aoe4?
Unconfirmed reports suggest that you need 3090 to play at 30 fps on 1080p, and even then in intense battles it drops to 24-25 fps.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

welcome back
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

2 months
Buy another PC and embrace the 21st century
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

2 months
how did you get a refund on a game that you've been the #1 player in the world at for several years
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

Squamiger wrote:
2 months
how did you get a refund on a game that you've been the #1 player in the world at for several years
"Hi I'm just writing to request for a refund. Although I have played 1k games, won a couple of tournaments, won a few thousand dollars, I'm finding that the game doesn't run well on my machine. Thanks for your understanding"
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Squamiger wrote:
2 months
It was the new comp he got a refund on
oranges.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

ooooh
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

how shitty could the comp have been to not be able to play? it sorta worked on his old laptop and that was even shittier
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Post by Kanoo »

I think he only had 2/4gb vram in the latter. Wasn't able to stream with it.
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I have a decent comp and since 1 week, the game struggle to lunch a game...
Slovenia Javon
Musketeer

Post by Javon »

With the lack of computer components nowadays I think it's easy to buy a PC for a normal price and get subpar components. For playing on highest graphics at 60 fps you don't need a beast of a PC, I have a 1650 Super and a Ryzen 5 1600 AF with 16 GB of RAM, but for more competitive play you probably won't run it at the highest settings, but you might want more FPS (though no need in an RTS (imo)). But Kaiser wants to be able to stream sometimes as well so he needs a better PC than what might the rest of us consider more than enough.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

what specs did you buy then refunded the PC Kaiser?
Retired Contributor

It depends on what resolution you want to play, at 1080p I am still able to run most AAA games on medium to ultra settings with my 6 year old 1070 with few exceptions of course.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

helln00 wrote:how shitty could the comp have been to not be able to play? it sorta worked on his old laptop and that was even shittier
I was able to play with it. But it was overheating, wasn't 100% smooth, and I couldn't stream at the same time. The comp was good but not for gaming I think. For 1400€ I really didn't want to keep it.
Also btw my old laptop couldn't run DE. I was actually playing on a high end notebook from my work.
LazarosVas wrote:what specs did you buy then refunded the PC Kaiser?
I think it was 16 gb ram, 2 gb vram, latest i7 graphic card
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

Kaiserklein wrote:I think it was 16 gb ram, 2 gb vram, latest i7 graphic card
16 GB ram is very decent but 2gb vram for the whole package to be 1400 euros? That is a lot.. a 1660ti would run AOE DE pretty smoothly in any setting and it is not that expensive, if you wish I can help you to pick PC parts, the prices have gone down considerably the last month!
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

yeah that sounds every overpriced, my laptop is about 1000USD and it can run DE at 60-80 FPS at max settings?
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Don't buy a pre-built! Make your own PC. Much cheaper and can cater it to your own needs
Retired Contributor

Well it also depends on what case and cooling systems you have + any other gimmicks and maybe his pc came with monitor as well.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

2gb vram for 1,4k is ridiculous. Even with the current gpu price situation, also id recomend you to go for a 3rd gen ryzen cpu, they are more cost efficent than intel these days and even got better single core performance.
:mds: > BIGS
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

princeofcarthage wrote:Well it also depends on what case and cooling systems you have + any other gimmicks and maybe his pc came with monitor as well.
for 1400 euros you can buy a top of the range PC which can handle any game at good graphics and good fps. 2GB VRAM for 1400 euros is daylight robbery, you cant even run any modern AAA games with that.
Retired Contributor

InsectPoison wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Well it also depends on what case and cooling systems you have + any other gimmicks and maybe his pc came with monitor as well.
for 1400 euros you can buy a top of the range PC which can handle any game at good graphics and good fps. 2GB VRAM for 1400 euros is daylight robbery, you cant even run any modern AAA games with that.
You are saying it as if its an objective thing. You can build a pc without graphics card for 1400$. There is no comparable metric about at what price what graphic card you should have. Like I said he bought a store pc (apparently) which can have lot of things included like monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers etc. which alone could go in excess of 300$. Then you have cases which can also be ridiculously expensive, he said it was top of the line i7 which is at least 350$ or so. Whether it has wifi or not, bluetooth, also how much storage, ssd, intel optane? or the onboard ssds? What kind of software it ships with? All these things matter + there's company profit as well. Guarantee and stuff. Prices are still inflated for other stuff as well not just graphic cards. Also PC in europe are expensive compared to US.