Very weird bug

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag Aristosseur
Crossbow

Very weird bug

Post by Aristosseur »

I played a casual game (normal game, not a scenario), and the host reinvited me after it and I accepted. Then my homecities got replaced by his, except the one I had used...
Specifically, British, Dutch, Swedes were replaced, and definitely not Ottoman, Portoguese, Japanese, Aztec, German and Russian. Not sure about Spanish, Haudenosaunee, Lakota, Indians, Chinese and the US. They were probably not replaced, because the ones replaced now have chinese characters, though my decks may have switched to default ones on the latter civs.
Also, I cannot log in the official forums to report the bug, the page of log in throws me at an error page.
No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher
ESO: Cleters

Re: Very weird bug

Post by Cleters »

Same here... I used to play collo a lot when I was alone, I lost all my decks like 15 times for others playing in the scenarios with me... didnt touch unranked for months now.
No Flag Aristosseur
Crossbow

Post by Aristosseur »

Aside from decks lost 40 levels from the Dutch homecity, and gained 18 on Swedes ffs
Australia PatrickLFC
Musketeer

Post by PatrickLFC »

Think it is a scenario bug, hasn't happened for me in a regular lobby but have had mates playing collo experience it
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

DE still trolling everyone
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

I remember this happened in the second game of the first round of the 3v3 Royal tournament, I got two enemy players homecities (with decks) and both of my team mates. I was particularly startled as the deck names for the Indian decks were things like "2vs2 TOOT TOOT"

What the hell is TOOT TOOT?!
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

oh you don't know about the OP toot toot scoot n boot strat?