ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietti »

i never want talk to you anyways but you deserve to be banned after those messages
No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher
ESO: Cleters

Post by Cleters »

Meh, all this situation is about some people thinking breeze played instead of Yukietty vs Kevin in the amateur tourney. I have no idea about that.
HPC following his friend in that, but this is going way to far for such a small community like ours. I mean, c'mon guys, wtf is this.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Cleters wrote:Meh, all this situation is about some people thinking breeze played instead of Yukietty vs Kevin in the amateur tourney. I have no idea about that.
HPC following his friend in that, but this is going way to far for such a small community like ours. I mean, c'mon guys, wtf is this.
i hope you dont include me while saying ''camon guys'' cuz i do nothing ha
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I didnt get a badge for the global championship either!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Bit of an unnecessary thread in my opinion. If there are mods in the twitch chat, message them on twitch. If there are no mods in the twitch chat (it happens - we go outside, sometimes), type /mods and message one of them on discord.

I've timed out HPC on twitch for a week. Apologies for the inconvenience. Remember that you can also /ignore people on twitch if they are bothering you and if there are no mods online.
Germany moonshine
Skirmisher

Post by moonshine »

I find it really shameful how HPC still tries to twist the facts and how he obviously lies. And also anyway, why give a 19 year old troll such a stage ? This is exactly what people like HPC are looking for and what he has been doing constantly and constantly within the AOE community since the first lockdown. And I think everyone who has been actively following AOE for the last few months knows exactly that Yuki is telling the truth and HPC is lying. For me as a German player it is really shameful that HPC is part of this and of the german community.

But even if HPC would tell the truth (which he doesn't), it's still not his place to write such things in an ESOC stream (ESOC has a role model role as a big representative of AOE 3, because how does it look like to the outside if something like HPC's behaviour in a competitive stream is tolerated by Esoc?

Guys, come on, it is clear who is the culprit here and who is not. As for Yuki regarding his alleged "flaming" of the mods - I'd love to see Kaiserklein if he was a lower level player similar to Yuki and then attacked so aggressively by low elo players ala HPC in an Esoc stream. Surely Kaiserklein would act according to the statement of his first post, so quite chilled, for sure. But since guessing doesn't really help, I would simply recommend that Esoc hires more mods who actually watch and moderate the streams!
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Bit of an unnecessary thread in my opinion. If there are mods in the twitch chat, message them on twitch. If there are no mods in the twitch chat (it happens - we go outside, sometimes), type /mods and message one of them on discord.

I've timed out HPC on twitch for a week. Apologies for the inconvenience. Remember that you can also /ignore people on twitch if they are bothering you and if there are no mods online.
I already ignored them i wasnt seeing the messages i learned it after people came and told me so and after i checked i was shocked that no one banned them cuz i saw some mods online at that time and thought there couldnt be hard insultings.
Anyways thanks
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

HarryPotterchill wrote:@Kaiserklein you are talking about behaviour but do you really think its your job and that you are able to talk about somebody else's behaviour. Obviously you can't decide between sarcasm and being serious.
Sure I can be an asshole, but what you posted is next level of stupidity
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

Kaiserklein wrote:You could PM them about it, I don't see the point of opening a thread just to blame mods because someone had a shitty behaviour in the chat. As if being a mod was their actual full time job or something. Seems like useless drama to me
He had to act like a little girl as usual , it starts to be common with this guy
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

And that's why I was saying this thread was a bad idea, just bound to create useless drama. It's probably what the guy wanted, too.
playwithsquirrelsoem wrote:Guys, come on, it is clear who is the culprit here and who is not. As for Yuki regarding his alleged "flaming" of the mods - I'd love to see Kaiserklein if he was a lower level player similar to Yuki and then attacked so aggressively by low elo players ala HPC in an Esoc stream. Surely Kaiserklein would act according to the statement of his first post, so quite chilled, for sure. But since guessing doesn't really help, I would simply recommend that Esoc hires more mods who actually watch and moderate the streams!
I'm not sure what elo has to do with all this lol, but okay.
Also I'm not sure why you're talking about me as if you knew me, cause sorry but I have no idea who you are. If you did know me, you'd know that I'd flame the shit out of that dude. I never said I'd react in a chill way, however I definitely wouldn't open a thread to complain about esoc mods, as it's not their fault if there are idiots in chats.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:wasnt only hpc who was very disrespectfull
TBF i have plenty of screen of ppl sying the same thing haha , only ESOC mods didnt see it ... strange , we can talk about it again , but he'll again dodge it. Asking for 2 weeks delay because he can't play while training all day is a good start for this discussion.
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kaiserklein wrote:And that's why I was saying this thread was a bad idea, just bound to create useless drama. It's probably what the guy wanted, too.
Agreed. Locking this thread as it has no future.