ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
User avatar
Iceland Yukietty
Dragoon
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
ESO: Yukietty

ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietty »

So i was enjoying some casting and after the stream a lot of people texted me that some two guys were insulting me in the chat and since i blocked them i wasnt seeing it and after i check it from stream history i saw these and probably more insulting that i didnt check so yeah really good mods right there, thank you.
5.png
5.png (16.28 KiB) Viewed 595 times
4.png
4.png (8.49 KiB) Viewed 595 times
3.png
3.png (9.16 KiB) Viewed 595 times
2.png
2.png (7.95 KiB) Viewed 595 times
1.png
1.png (5.26 KiB) Viewed 595 times
User avatar
Latvia harcha
Jaeger
Posts: 4582
Joined: Jul 2, 2015
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by harcha »

hpc needs to chill
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
User avatar
Iceland Yukietty
Dragoon
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
ESO: Yukietty

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietty »

mods need to do something i dont deserve to hear these
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 10112
Joined: Jun 6, 2015
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Kaiserklein »

You could PM them about it, I don't see the point of opening a thread just to blame mods because someone had a shitty behaviour in the chat. As if being a mod was their actual full time job or something. Seems like useless drama to me
Image
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
No Flag oldskool_bro
Crossbow
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 27, 2020

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by oldskool_bro »

They only ban fare all the time but he never insult in his life. I don’t understand yesterday someone from Germany insult me in chat and i write to Harrison but he don’t do anything.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
ECL Reigning Champs
Posts: 2465
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Unacceptable behaviour needs to be modded
"Your post is barely comprehensible, please work on your punctuation, spelling and grammar." - Astaroth 2021
"No, you are the one doing the flaming ("fan boy")" - Astaroth 2021
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
ECL Reigning Champs
Posts: 2465
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Challenger_Marco »

ESOCTV shud hire the Aussie's mod team
"Your post is barely comprehensible, please work on your punctuation, spelling and grammar." - Astaroth 2021
"No, you are the one doing the flaming ("fan boy")" - Astaroth 2021
User avatar
Iceland Yukietty
Dragoon
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
ESO: Yukietty

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietty »

Kaiserklein wrote:You could PM them about it, I don't see the point of opening a thread just to blame mods because someone had a shitty behaviour in the chat. As if being a mod was their actual full time job or something. Seems like useless drama to me
Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them. I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7924
Joined: May 4, 2015
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Hazza54321 »

Mod me im not afrsid to use my sword
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7924
Joined: May 4, 2015
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Hazza54321 »

Respectfully
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
ECL Reigning Champs
Posts: 2465
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Challenger_Marco »

A bo5 vs hpc would settle this @Yukietty gg no re ,winner takes all
"Your post is barely comprehensible, please work on your punctuation, spelling and grammar." - Astaroth 2021
"No, you are the one doing the flaming ("fan boy")" - Astaroth 2021
User avatar
Germany Kartoffel Joe
Dragoon
Posts: 246
Joined: Feb 19, 2021
ESO: Kartoffel Joe

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Kartoffel Joe »

wasnt only hpc who was very disrespectfull
Attachments
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_112916_www.twitch.tv.jpeg
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_112916_www.twitch.tv.jpeg (6.73 KiB) Viewed 468 times
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_113356_www.twitch.tv.jpeg
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_113356_www.twitch.tv.jpeg (7.44 KiB) Viewed 468 times
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 10112
Joined: Jun 6, 2015
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yukietty wrote:Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them.
We both know that you know e.g cometk or noel are mods... No need to open a thread just to make the mods look bad.
Yukietty wrote:I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
You're totally blaming them lol
"yeah really good mods right there, thank you."
Image
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Iceland Yukietty
Dragoon
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
ESO: Yukietty

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietty »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Yukietty wrote:Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them.
We both know that you know e.g cometk or noel are mods... No need to open a thread just to make the mods look bad.
Yukietty wrote:I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
You're totally blaming them lol
"yeah really good mods right there, thank you."
I am implying that they dont have enough mods to handle the situation im not blaming the mods personally and i dont get it why are you trying to change the subject our main concern should be that this situation shouldn't happen again
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
Posts: 118
Joined: Aug 29, 2020
ESO: Senor_boe

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Senor_Boe »

Yukietty wrote:So i was enjoying some casting and after the stream a lot of people texted me that some two guys were insulting me in the chat and since i blocked them i wasnt seeing it and after i check it from stream history i saw these and probably more insulting that i didnt check so yeah really good mods right there, thank you.
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
Don't let anyone ruin your day , ruin it yourself !
User avatar
France OstiDe
Crossbow
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 22, 2020
ESO: OstiDe

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by OstiDe »

zizi
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 10112
Joined: Jun 6, 2015
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yukietty wrote:I am implying that they dont have enough mods to handle the situation im not blaming the mods personally and i dont get it why are you trying to change the subject our main concern should be that this situation shouldn't happen again
Well it really just looked like you were saying mods are shit in that sentence, but okay. I'm not trying to change the subject, everyone can see this guy is a moron and should be banned. There are lots of morons in twitch chats and mods can't always see them, I just don't think it's worth opening a thread about it everytime.
Image
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1549
Joined: Jan 15, 2016
Location: United Kingdom

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I was busy playing footy, so i guess no one was available or around at that time.
User avatar
Germany Kartoffel Joe
Dragoon
Posts: 246
Joined: Feb 19, 2021
ESO: Kartoffel Joe

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Kartoffel Joe »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:I was busy playing footy, so i guess no one was available or around at that time.
yeah thats why there need to be more mods
Germany HarryPotterchill
Crossbow
Posts: 39
Joined: Aug 16, 2018
ESO: Philippcool

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by HarryPotterchill »

I think a better way to handle the situation is to ban yukietty?

I think the most people would agree that without a person like yukietty the game makes more fun and the twitch chat would have less insults. I mean this thread doesn't tell anything about the background and why so many people hate yukietty. @Kaiserklein you are talking about behaviour but do you really think its your job and that you are able to talk about somebody else's behaviour. Obviously you can't decide between sarcasm and being serious. lol. if anybodyy has a problem with that kind of jokes we should talk from person to person but yukietty flamed a lot of people (if its sarcasm or not) they flamed back and he posted all. His behaviour was the trigger for all the jokes in the twitch chat. if he doesn't like this kind of jokes he should stop it by himself or talk to the people personally and not talking in a thread like this

@Ezad
User avatar
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1549
Joined: Jan 15, 2016
Location: United Kingdom

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

my popcorn is at the ready
Attachments
i-have-my-popcorn-now-on-with-the-show.jpg
i-have-my-popcorn-now-on-with-the-show.jpg (91.97 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer
Posts: 963
Joined: Mar 6, 2016

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by InsectPoison »

But what does we are the champions think of this?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Iceland Yukietty
Dragoon
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
ESO: Yukietty

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietty »

HarryPotterchill wrote:I think a better way to handle the situation is to ban yukietty?

I think the most people would agree that without a person like yukietty the game makes more fun and the twitch chat would have less insults. I mean this thread doesn't tell anything about the background and why so many people hate yukietty. @Kaiserklein you are talking about behaviour but do you really think its your job and that you are able to talk about somebody else's behaviour. Obviously you can't decide between sarcasm and being serious. lol. if anybodyy has a problem with that kind of jokes we should talk from person to person but yukietty flamed a lot of people (if its sarcasm or not) they flamed back and he posted all. His behaviour was the trigger for all the jokes in the twitch chat. if he doesn't like this kind of jokes he should stop it by himself or talk to the people personally and not talking in a thread like this

@Ezad

I never flamed anyone before they do it first and you suddenly flamed me and the images i posted shows how uneducated you are. Sarcasm doesnt mean insulting but im not expecting you to understand it
Germany HarryPotterchill
Crossbow
Posts: 39
Joined: Aug 16, 2018
ESO: Philippcool

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by HarryPotterchill »

ok if you mean that real we don't need to talk anymore lol.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
ECL Reigning Champs
Posts: 2465
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Why does Yukietty doesn't have Amateur Division champion badge?? seems very disrespectful from esoc community,it clearly said winner gets the badge.
Image
@admins?
"Your post is barely comprehensible, please work on your punctuation, spelling and grammar." - Astaroth 2021
"No, you are the one doing the flaming ("fan boy")" - Astaroth 2021

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Which top 10 players do you wish to see listed?

All-time

Active last two weeks

Active last month

Supremacy

Treaty

Official

ESOC Patch

Treaty Patch

1v1 Elo

2v2 Elo

3v3 Elo

Power Rating

Which streams do you wish to see listed?

Twitch

Age of Empires III

Age of Empires IV