ECL Team Manager Sign-ups

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

ECL Team Manager Sign-ups

Post by Cometk »

ESOC Challengers League Team Manager Sign-ups
Hi folks, this thread is for those who would like to sign up to manage a team in the upcoming ESOC Challengers League (ECL). Any person considering applying for the position of team manager is expected to read and understand their role on the team as its team manager as is explained in the announcement post. The candidate must also be able to be present for a live auction on Sunday, September 26th. Please keep in mind that if you are selected to be a manager of the ECL, you will be unable to later sign-up as a player!

To apply, please copy/paste the format below, fill it out and post a reply in this thread. Team managers for the ECL will be selected following the EPL auction on September 19th. This means the ECL manager sign-ups will last about a week. Thanks for participating everyone and good luck!

Application format:

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam profile URL:[/b]
[b]Why you would be a good manager:[/b]
[b]Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?:[/b]
Example:
Cometk wrote: Name: Cometk
Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thecometk/
Why you would be a good manager: #1 deathmatch player in the world and 37% unbiased predictions accuracy
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?: Yes
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: ECL Team Manager Sign-ups

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Hey how is this League different from EPL? will the players from EPL be allowed to participate for this ? or it's for advanced & beginner division players?
:nwc:
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Hey how is this League different from EPL? will the players from EPL be allowed to participate for this ? or it's for advanced & beginner division players?
Everyone who was not drafted in the EPL auction is eligible to participate in the ECL.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

i would but im away on camp for 8 days end of october
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
ESO: india_bot1999

Post by miggo1999_ »

Name: Miggo1999
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162005027
Why I would be the best Manager: I'm a EPL veteran and a certified top tier shitter, almost taking down two of NA's finest players in the Legacy tournament. I regularly smash noobs, so I know them quite well. I'll give my players a proper bash with bad cheesy strats to put them in their place.
Availability: yes
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I’ve heard rumors that [0-3] @kaister and [1-3] @Guigs might sign up
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

gibson wrote:I’ve heard rumors that [0-3] @kaister and [1-3] @Guigs might sign up
I'm already EPL manager
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Re:

Post by don_artie »

Lecastete wrote:
gibson wrote:I’ve heard rumors that [0-3] @kaister and [1-3] @Guigs might sign up
I'm already EPL manager
My 1-3 brother
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

i knew his ass was washed up thats why i had to let him manage a team
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Name: Le Hussard sur le toit
Steam profile URL: won't matter
Why you would be a good manager: I'm unable to play AoE3 DE right cause my computer is trash, and I'm also a complete noob, which means I can theory-craft without getting impaired by things like actual playing experience.
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?: Probably not tbh ngl.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

don_artie wrote:
Lecastete wrote:
I'm already EPL manager
My 1-3 brother
Attachments
tumblr_py4c150rFd1ux11kmo1_500.png
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

You make my dreams come true @Guigs
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

Name: [0-3] kaister
Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069002408/
Why you would be a good manager: de-draft-league-2 and de-draft-league-1 Back2Back Champ
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?: Yes
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
ESO: india_bot1999

Post by miggo1999_ »

kaister wrote:PS @miggo1999_ sucks
That's all you got? eVoLvE
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Name: Victor_swe
Steam profile URL: donno
Why you would be a good manager: I have been managin champs like Lordraphael and Zutazuta for close to a decade. Other notable players under my current leadership is The superduo Kaiserklein - Iamturk. I used to regularly advice H2O on how to play against The 3 rax, not to talk about sw12.
I have crafted countless of noobstrats.
Just last epl i was also under The management of washed up princeofkabul were i learnt a lot more.
I think its safe to say that if you dont get Garja as a manager, there is no more suitable than me.
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?: No unfortunatly. You probebly want to move this untill a later time.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Victor_swe wrote:Name: Victor_swe
Steam profile URL: donno
Why you would be a good manager: I have been managin champs like Lordraphael and Zutazuta for close to a decade. Other notable players under my current leadership is The superduo Kaiserklein - Iamturk. I used to regularly advice H2O on how to play against The 3 rax, not to talk about sw12.
I have crafted countless of noobstrats.
Just last epl i was also under The management of washed up princeofkabul were i learnt a lot more.
I think its safe to say that if you dont get Garja as a manager, there is no more suitable than me.
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?: No unfortunatly. You probebly want to move this untill a later time.
Manager? Make this guy the commissioner!
United States of America JackGaming
Musketeer

Post by JackGaming »

If you are still taking applications
Name: Jack11111122
Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347752372
Why will you be a good manager: I have played in a variety of games with lower level players in this game and I really look forward to seeing and building a team to compete in this league if I am selected to manage a team. I also believe I would be good as I can imagine what the thought going into this league is to be like as my match in the last EPL I would consider was something that was considered in the creation of this ECL and I can try to create more competitive matchups but also keep the same feel of these matches. I am also committed to this league and I hope to engage my team to see many of the players make it fully through the tournament. As for what I have done for tournaments in the past I have helped manage lower level Age of Empires I and II Definitive Edition tournaments. Also if these teams are tied to the EPL teams then I feel like I can work well with the ECL managers to get a victory in the ECL along with the other manager's EPL victory.
Will you be able to manage throughout the month of October? Yes
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Name:challenger_marco
Steam profile URL:illegally confidential(will shared once i get selected)
Why you would be a good manager:If it's 1 thing which i have been following for many many years it's aoe3,i have been tapping in & spending most of free time on esoc since it's start from 2015 and keeping tagg on tournaments,players along the go ,i know most of the legacy players on how they play and their strengths and weaknesses.I have witnessed the journey of today's pro right when they were from mediocre level to pro level.I have casted high level games & participated in tournies.I helped @vividlyplain win bets on EscapeAoe streams when it was present, predicting every game live with which without the knowledge/experience i gained would be impossible to judge the outcome.Runner up in 1v1 Supremacy Hidden Tournament for guessing the players (which means i know the playstyle of players very well).Have helped some people in their tournament preparation and know how exactly how it works.This event called Challenger's league perfectly shouts my name.All this put
together i have crystal clear idea about the value of each player and i will mark my statement to show this as a challenging event.
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?:Yes
:nwc:
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Name: Prince
Steam profile URL: Will share if selected
Why you would be a good manager: I have been playing aoe 3 since 2012. I started right from bottom and played games with the topmost players. I maybe bit unorthodox but that comes with a different perspective of game. I have been following most esoc tournaments if not all, I was part of the esoc media team for a while and kickstarted weekend tours along with cometk. Many of my weekend tour ideas are still implemented. Even the ECL was partially my idea long back. Given my active involvement in community, my experience with players of all levels, my experience in managing tournaments, and ability to spot good talent (most of the time) I think I can be a good manager.
Will you be available to manage throughout the month of October?:Yes

I was not sure if I would be available in october, hence the late post. If its still open, here is my application.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.