Suggestion for the Devs to add Highest rating achieved + Winning % when browsing profiles.

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Suggestion for the Devs to add Highest rating achieved + Winning % when browsing profiles.

Post by LazarosVas »

There are a lot of guys who have been to the 2000+ range then fall down due to either inactivity or other circumstances, it would be awesome to be able to see how much was the highest rating a guy has ever achieved.

And ofc adding a winning % in the profiles would be a fine adition.

As a stats geek I'd want even more but the game has over a year since release so my expectations are low atm.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Re: Suggestion for the Devs to add Highest rating achieved + Winning % when browsing profiles.

Post by chris1089 »

Think the elos are still going up. Top elo recorded will be from the last month or so. Don't think they were at 2200 a few months ago.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Re: Suggestion for the Devs to add Highest rating achieved + Winning % when browsing profiles.

Post by callentournies »

there's no match history
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

chris1089 wrote:Think the elos are still going up. Top elo recorded will be from the last month or so. Don't think they were at 2200 a few months ago.
Kaiser reached 2.2K about half a year ago then went down to 2.1K and semi retired, albeit he had to make a 34 winning streak to reach 2.2k back then.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Rather have a match history over highest elo tbh
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

Legacy ranks are what we crave

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:Rather have a match history over highest elo tbh
Same thing tbh, if they have a match history with all elo variations they can get highest elo easily
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

Is is SO hard to ask? Match history should not be THAT hard!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I would 100x rather have match history than legacy ranks. I mean legacy rank are fine, who really cares lol.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

We just need to hope for a lot of rain in the czech republic. Eaglemut probably needs one lazy saturday afternoon to get us match history for DE
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Match history or a ladder might sound like a good idea but think about how confused new players will be. It could alienate the new players who have never experienced a match history before.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticDeafCa ... sE436-pxiO
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

aligator92 wrote:We just need to hope for a lot of rain in the czech republic. Eaglemut probably needs one lazy saturday afternoon to get us match history for DE
Nothing we can do unless the devs make an API available.