How to Nerf Brits?

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.

How to Nerf the British??

-100f crates
5%
-100w +100c crates
10%
-100w +100f crates
4%
Increase manor cost by 5 wood
15%
Increase manor build time by 5 seconds (20s to 25s)
11%
Decrease effect of VC from -35% Cheaper to -30% cheaper
5%
They are fine as they are
19%
They need a buff
5%
Garja
17%
Nerf Dutch instead
11%

Total votes: 111

No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Re: How to Nerf Brits?

Post by helln00 »

I think the -100 wood / +100 gold option should be pretty good, it either removes the potential for a 2 manor opening or force them to chop for the second manor which slows it down a bit.

Also allows for a bit more flexibility in age 2 since 100 gold is a batch of musks or allows for an easier ish FF.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

you could agrue for a -50 food nerf like french got. but otherwise the civ is fine and there is no need for a nerf. brit might be a bit to good at pr40 level as Kaiser says but for over 95% of players i would say brit is one of the best balanced civs in the game
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Imo brit becomes s tier once ppl have a Basic understanding how to defend, so probably from 1200 upwards. Like lets be honest with house los plus DE maps u dont even need to be good at herding just shoot the animals a few Times so theyre not super far and ure fine
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:Imo brit becomes s tier once ppl have a Basic understanding how to defend, so probably from 1200 upwards. Like lets be honest with house los plus DE maps u dont even need to be good at herding just shoot the animals a few Times so theyre not super far and ure fine
you should leave your lobby games and actually play ranked in the first place before you make such statements...
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:Imo brit becomes s tier once ppl have a Basic understanding how to defend, so probably from 1200 upwards. Like lets be honest with house los plus DE maps u dont even need to be good at herding just shoot the animals a few Times so theyre not super far and ure fine
you should leave your lobby games and actually play ranked in the first place before you make such statements...
And just gaining a lot of temporary elo by laming the newest pay to win dlc like u do?

PS: if im so shit why u keep losing brit mirrors vs me?
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:
Kartoffel Joe wrote:
And just gaining a lot of temporary elo by laming the newest pay to win dlc like u do?

wtf lol, this just isnt true at all... i play all civs to some extent but mostly eu civs (my most played civs are brits, russia, india and germans) (africa dlc i touched for a weekend to figure out the civs but never touched them again, mexico i played for a few days, i dont play usa or inca)
i didnt even get to play vs you at all.
PS: last time we were suposed to play you had to much anxiety and gave me a free win in german sup league (swed got nerfed and what should planti do now?)
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:
Show hidden quotes

PS: last time we were suposed to play you had to much anxiety and gave me a free win in german sup league (swed got nerfed and what should planti do now?)
Idk dont give a shit that an admin gave me a loss and win all my other games 2:0 and get first place in my division while u end up in 4th failing to even relegate from the same one? Pls just dont start with the league
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

ur both shitters
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

gj retard
Attachments
Webaufnahme_29-12-2021_21432_challonge.com.jpeg
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

wow now that's a mic drop if i may say so
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:
Kartoffel Joe wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Idk dont give a shit that an admin gave me a loss and win all my other games 2:0 and get first place in my division while u end up in 4th failing to even relegate from the same one? Pls just dont start with the league
this is not a proper answer to what i say again lmao, the league wasnt what this is about. i was saying you dodged me which is a fact and i never played you unless you have a secret smurf on the ranked ladder. and btw if its so important to you that you got 1.place league 3 by laming japan and sweden evry time last season then bake yourself a cake lmao :hehe: fyi this season i made the second place in league 2 by playing civs like brit germany russia spain :hehe:
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Attachments
liga2.png
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:gj retard
well you personally insulted people in this thread i didnt. whos the retard?! :hmm: :roll:
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:
well you personally insulted people in this thread i didnt. whos the retard?! :hmm: :roll:
I didnt attack ur personality or person just ur ability to play AOE3. And u were the first one who brought that up when i commented about brits while never mentioning anything about Kartoffel. U then u felt the need to mention that i like to play unranked (w/e that has to with the topic in ur tiny mind)
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:
Kartoffel Joe wrote:
I didnt attack ur personality or person just ur ability to play AOE3. And u were the first one who brought that up when i commented about brits while never mentioning anything about Kartoffel. U then u felt the need to mention that i like to play unranked (w/e that has to with the topic in ur tiny mind)
i didnt say anything about you as a person and you comment "gj retard" :hmm:
"u felt the need to mention that i like to play unranked" that was the point of what i said, i didnt say anything about your person or ur skill, just that u never play ranked and only unrated lobby.
u said "Imo brit becomes s tier once ppl have a Basic understanding how to defend, so probably from 1200 upwards" but i find it strange that you comment on rankend meanwhile never even play it urself :hmm:
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

1. Are u stalking me constantly or how u figure out what i play?
2. I actually Play ranked just not after a dlc comes out, my mental health is too precious.
3. If i never play ranked how do i participate in a league that requires an elo and 10+ ranked games
4. Pls lets just stop now and return to discussions about the british civ
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:1. Are u stalking me constantly or how u figure out what i play?
2. I actually Play ranked just not after a dlc comes out, my mental health is too precious.
3. If i never play ranked how do i participate in a league that requires an elo and 10+ ranked games
4. Pls lets just stop now and return to discussions about the british civ
1.league games are puplic in the discord, ?!
3. congrats on 12 ranked games :hehe:
4. well you turned this to a longer personal debate which i didnt asked for :?
Attachments
xD.png
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Congrats on finding one of my smurfs lmao
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:Congrats on finding one of my smurfs lmao
nice smurf
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-12-29 221314.png
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

Right now 64 total votes have been casted (by let's assume around 30 unique accounts).

Based on the top 2 voted options as of now I think a tweak in the manor numbers will be conducive for society to win !?
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon

Post by Plantinator »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:
nice smurf
Do u srsly want me to prove now that this is not my main? I mean like how low can u get haha
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Plantinator wrote:
Kartoffel Joe wrote:
nice smurf
Do u srsly want me to prove now that this is not my main? I mean like how low can u get haha
your pathetic comments only make yourself more ridiculous
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

you guys should argue in german it would be funnier
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

this is some of the most boring drama ever
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

sehr punkte