opinions about this game

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

opinions about this game

Post by Yukietti »

So if anyone has any idea what could I have done differently I am listening...
Attachments
[SP] Kynesie[IC] vs Yukietty.[IN] - Florida.age3yrec
(8.69 MiB) Downloaded 118 times
Florida
Florida
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Re: opinions about this game

Post by Yukietti »

I think there should be a cooldown for Inca units to garrison and ungarrison or basically that mechanic can be removed and being able to build 3-4 forts with 13K HP and big area damage is kinda broken, no?
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

garrison units is brooken & should be removed
Argentina Jets
Dragoon
ESO: SsJetstream
Clan: FPL

Post by Jets »

Yukietty wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 17:33
I think there should be a cooldown for Inca units to garrison and ungarrison or basically that mechanic can be removed and being able to build 3-4 forts with 13K HP and big area damage is kinda broken, no?
I've been saying that since the release, also trickle buildings should deliver crates instead of just generating resources. There's no point that you can't idle inca's eco with raids/siege/battles, while they multiple mini-factories arround.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lol, kanchas are not an issue.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i think the biggest issue is probably that you;re playing kynesie on florida, gonna lose that 99% of the time
Colombia hellhammer99
Crossbow
ESO: hellhammer99

Post by hellhammer99 »

I tried to reproduce this game and the game doesn't allow me, it says I don't have permission :/
Argentina Jets
Dragoon
ESO: SsJetstream
Clan: FPL

Post by Jets »

hellhammer99 wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 21:48
I tried to reproduce this game and the game desn't allow me, it says I don't have permission :/
same
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

yeah appearently the rec doesnt work properly I got a lot of messages
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Squamiger wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 15:59
i think the biggest issue is probably that you;re playing kynesie on florida, gonna lose that 99% of the time
That is not a good approach any player can be defeated
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Squamiger wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 15:59
I'd rather say the biggest issue is Inca, would be a much different game if he played a legit civ
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Just when you aged with the mahout and had also 3 huss you could have killed his huaracas if you came from a better angle and cut him the retreat to the fort.
After that, when your 3 mahout managed to connect with his huaracas you could have won by taking down the fort right there, but siege eles were out of position sieging stuff around his TC.
After that, when you killed the fort the score was even with you having a big army and him having none. That was a winning situation. At that point sending the unit up was ok (you had it in queue and with another shipment almost ready), but then sending 9 sepoy was a waste. It should have been 1k wood for extra TCs. You would have outscaled from there. Failing to realize where you are in a game and making the right call in term of cards and gameplan is a significant mistake imo.
The rest of the game to me it's kinda irrelevant because it's not about the build/strat anymore but rather just who plays better in term of mechanics.

I honestly don't think his strat was particularly good, even tho on this map he could benefit from the dock early on. Your standard strat was better, you just had to play a bit better and you would've won.
hellhammer99 wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 21:48
I tried to reproduce this game and the game doesn't allow me, it says I don't have permission :/
Remove the dot from the rec name.
Image Image Image