Why esoc don't advertise events now?

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
China Nightingale
Crossbow

Why esoc don't advertise events now?

Post by Nightingale »

Hello guys,

I used to get information of new tournaments from esoc. But in recently months, I found many tournaments were held secretly. People don't sign up, schedule battles, post recs and announce streaming on esoc any longer. So i missed them up :cry:

What happened to esoc? Did people turn to other platform? Should I join some coteries on discord in order to follow up the community news?
It seems I know nothing about the AOE3 world :hmm:
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Re: Why esoc don't advertise events now?

Post by musketeer925 »

ESOC has still announced every ESOC-run event on the forums and had recorded games posted here.

However ESOC simply isn't running all the tournaments for AoE3 at the moment. I try to pin announcements on the front page about external tournaments when I know about them, but sharing recs is up to admins of those tournaments.

A lot of stuff seems to happen in various Discord servers now. It is indeed hard to keep up.
China Nightingale
Crossbow

Post by Nightingale »

musketeer925 wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 14:31
ESOC has still announced every ESOC-run event on the forums and had recorded games posted here.

However ESOC simply isn't running all the tournaments for AoE3 at the moment. I try to pin announcements on the front page about external tournaments when I know about them, but sharing recs is up to admins of those tournaments.

A lot of stuff seems to happen in various Discord servers now. It is indeed hard to keep up.
Times are changing :dry:

Could you tell me where could I follow the ongoing united empires cup, like a Discord server ?
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Nightingale wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 01:49
Times are changing :dry:

Could you tell me where could I follow the ongoing united empires cup, like a Discord server ?
Yeah, they have their own Discord server:

https://discord.com/invite/3pPXaqRntr
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i miss the seasonal esoc championships (which i only really caught the tail end of)