Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by gibson »

dicktator_ wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 19:14
Scylla-x wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 03:59
Civs certainly should not be banned either, Inca isn't so OP as to deserve a ban not at all on the level of old sweden or hausa. It may appear very strong but kynesie is 1 of the best players and the best inca player by far. He'll likely win after the carolina replay and convincingly beat kaiserklein on the way. Well deserved in my opinion.
If not outright civ bans then at the very least there should be no civ reset in bo5s and/or players should be able to ban a civ of their choice. I didn't think it was very interesting watching kynesie beat kaiser by playing inca twice, and the whole combination of civ rules/map pool/kynesie and breeze being tournament consultants and being in finals/kynesie pausing in his games vs lukas with obs mode enabled/kynesie's history made the whole thing feel very weird.
I don’t think civ bans are good but with 20 civs there’s 0 reason why someone should get to play a civ twice.
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by Warno »

princeofkabul wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 12:23
LazarosVas wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 10:48
@harcha I am uncircumcised then

@princeofkabul I doubt there are many bigger and stronger guys in here, I reached 89kg this offseason, and I aint talking about fat here, I can easily become 100kg if I want to.

Give me a guy with better powerlifting overalls (and I dont even train for power) in esoc, I doubt you can find more than 10.
Me for example, however not currently so also not relevant. @Warno for sure. He is a gym owner, Was part of Canadian national team in weightliting and also my mentor when I was powerlifting.

PS. Under 100 kg are measured in Child healthcare centers.

Logged in to see I am tagged in a post about weightlifting and circumcision... my two favourite topics!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@princeofkabul I doubt there are many bigger and stronger guys in here, I reached 89kg this offseason, and I aint talking about fat here, I can easily become 100kg if I want to.

Give me a guy with better powerlifting overalls (and I dont even train for power) in esoc, I doubt you can find more than 10.
Me for example, however not currently so also not relevant. @Warno for sure. He is a gym owner, Was part of Canadian national team in weightliting and also my mentor when I was powerlifting.

Yea, from someone who so confidently claims to be "the strongest guy on esoc", I would have expected like 400/550/600 splits, not splits that anyone could hit in a few years with just the advice from some youtube videos.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

as a lurker of this thread i feel the need to say: this is the drama i visit esoc for
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

That was a fun thread to read. Glad things have calmed down for the moment. Please can we keep the discussion calm and reasonable please? Some very good posts doing this and some terrible responses so far.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Warno wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 02:03

Logged in to see I am tagged in a post about weightlifting and circumcision... my two favourite topics!
Those two go hand in hand, didn't you know?
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

6ft1
90 kg
Reach idk how to measure that, but total span of 6ft6
Uncircumsized

I dont think anyone would ko be tbh ngl
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

gibson wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 03:02

Yea, from someone who so confidently claims to be "the strongest guy on esoc", I would have expected like 400/550/600 splits, not splits that anyone could hit in a few years with just the advice from some youtube videos.
Good results if your audience is in gaming forums, nothing special, slightly above mediocre if it would be posted in weightlifting / gym related platform.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Warno wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 02:03

I know your tastes buddy!
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

RefluxSemantic wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 08:45
6ft1
90 kg
Uncircumsized

Midget ngl.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

Good thread!
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Riotcoke wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 15:06
RefluxSemantic wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2022, 08:45
6ft1
90 kg
Uncircumsized

Midget ngl.
More like fatty
Canada Tad
Crossbow
ESO: Terrible Tad

Post by Tad »

gibson wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:22
25 Apr 2022, 21:11
@gibson You are easy work
I'm a 4th degree black belt in taekwondo and have fought 11 amateur MMA fights. I was also in the marines for 2 years before being honorably discharged due to my vision going down hill. The only way you wouldnt tap out/be knocked out within 3 minutes is if you're much larger than me(or a very experienced fighter), and I believe you mentioned you're 85 kg in a different thread(my size almost exactly), meaning you have no shot. You're a text book beta bitch, going around challenging random nerds on the internet lol. Obviously I'll never get the chance to actually beat your ass since you're half way across the world, but it does bring me pleasure knowing that I could, and very easily at that.
This might be the dumbest shit I have ever read on here. Remember we all know what you look like from streaming. Pretty easy to tell Marshall Mathers is not a black belt super marine from the future. Idgaf about much usually but goddamn dude this is over the top. Call Jake Paul we got a fighter on the loose!
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

4 ft
48 kgs
Uncircumcised
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Post by Yukietti »