Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by princeofkabul »

Funny to see lenlenlena thinks saying a collection of letters which stands for someone's username is the same as saying a racial slur.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag oldskool_bro
Musketeer

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by oldskool_bro »

What do u mean lenlenlena? I’m not interested to tell the whole story about this guy. I don’t want to bully him
Germany moonshine
Skirmisher

Post by moonshine »

Hi Guys,

as you can see from my name, the person this pwsoem stuff is about is me. Actually, I didn't want to comment because that's exactly what some people intend to do in this post, especially the German players around the Ezad crew. The bad intention can also be seen from the frequency and how often comments are made. So that's my only post. The reason I'm also expressing myself is the fact that I want to avert harm from the UEC by perhaps being able to shed some light into the dark with this post. Also sorry maybe for bad english but the post is translated with deepl.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I've been an active player since the beginning of 2020, who was very toxic, especially in the early days, and uttered one or the other insult for no reason. I also stand by that, in general I am not someone who hides and stands by his opinion. As is the case, one or the other enmity, but also friendship has developed over the years. Accordingly, there are always situations that can be interpreted in one direction or another, but no judgment should be made without having heard both sides or at least being involved yourself. However, I can say that I stand by my words and therefore know that I also have a share in the blame for how the situation has developed. I also mostly apologized afterwards to people for the insults I mentioned above.
As for the Germans in general, I think it's mostly a private conflict that shouldn't be on the big stage. Basically they only care about me and not about the UEC. It's always important to get attention. You can like me or not, that's up to you, but there comes a point where pwsoem isn't funny anymore, just baiting and stalking. Especially when it comes to the Germans and they are involved, because here the background is stained and there is a history. This conflict has been smoldering since last summer. Basically anyway, these people are trolling me because I've offended other people, not even themselves. That's why they started it. I have been betrayed by this side in several attempts at clarification. Private messages have been shared publicly, accounts where insulted have been faked and the wrong game has been played diligently. Unfortunately, I let myself be provoked by this at the beginning and thus provided more input. But at the end of the year I had plucked up the courage and asked for an interview. Of course it's not nice when more than 100 people happen to read my name. That's why I had the intention to do something. In total, two talks were held, where peace or whatever was actually concluded, especially in the latter. Above all, we actually had a constructive conversation for 2 hours and above all I apologized and it was stated that you can still treat each other with respect even if you don't like each other... In this case I have faced this side behaved the same way, unbanned everyone involved on my channels, behaved normally, for the sake of peace and in the hope that peace would last!
But then it continued blatantly with the sharing of private messages and it was written that I had more to expect. It was then more and more posted with memes, copy pasta etc. and now the whole thing culminated in this shambles as we can all see.
As you can also see on my account, I've gradually stopped playing in the last few weeks and hardly played anymore because a lot of things happened in real life that weren't nice. We had a death in the family and another thing that the Germans also made fun of. My rheumatic disease. It is of course the case that when the general situation is bad, this disease usually does not go very well either. It is the same in this case. So I am in mourning and I have health problems. Of course Breeze shouldn't have banned everyone last night, we also see that as UEC, but he just wanted to protect me. In addition, the people addressed are only concerned with provoking me and then also the UEC. Unfortunately, we agreed to that too.
Overall I just want to say criticism of the UEC, that's perfectly fine. As a former admin and current consultant, I am sure that this criticism will be taken very seriously. As for me, I mean it's okay if you don't like me if you know me, but everyone should consider for themselves the need to always give this trolling a stage without knowing the background. I'm not hiding, I'm available to everyone in Discord at moonshine#0109 and anyone who asks me will get my point of view. But within reason. It's sad that the UEC tournament had to be used for this shit show and that we have divided a small community even more. I deliberately speak of WE. Not her or him, but all of us. Anyway - I feel better now. I wish you all a good day.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

lenlenlena3 wrote:
harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:16
I don't get it. Don't the letters just abbreviate his own nickname and nothing else? How is writing this trolling or malicious in any way? Is there a double meaning that has not yet been revealed?
Well I mean if my name is Veronica and someone calls me nica even though I asked them not to and I dislike it and they still do it and when they realise it upsets me a lot they do it even more.
Whats the solution? And is it reasonable for people to get punished for this or even ask them to stop?
The normal solution is not reveal hating it so that no-one has that power over you. Another option is blocking people on twitch. I don't see how it is reasonable to ban people over this.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I'm just so confused by this entire thread
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

callentournies wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:08

While sometimes I change my ign, type gg ez, and write short stories on ESOC, I am pretty woke and against slurs, even the r one. I wrote that several years ago on this website. It's bad breeze thinks I enjoy (ethnically?) harassing someone and that I did so specifically after I knew they'd experienced Death. It makes me think, oh shoot, does typing gg ez reflect that poorly on more serious moral matters? The internet is corruptible divorced of interpersonal reality. But there are lines.

100% I used pw-word out of affection, lore-ignorant. I did not believe I was harassing someone. No one ever told me it was bad, to stop, or anything like that. I reckon mementomori202 didn't know either. Let's use those bridges to communicate. Let's use those bridges for something.

On the whole I highly recommend everyone write a post on ESOC after they've been banned in my chat. In writing this posht I did not express a sentiment opposite. I did a "browse unban-requests" on my stream live and basically I didn't know why anyone was ever banned except jaguar_pro and the_crabgot. One of these bans was dutchdude117, who asked to be banned. I forgot to unban him for 2 years. That's injustice and I own up to it. My limbic system is strong. My frontal lobe is strong too.

My frontal lobe isn't strong enough to not repost crab's kind contribution he accidentally overwrit
Easily one of the funniest posts by our community retard Lowest_vs_SirShitter always a pleasure to read a post by this idiot crying about how unfair everyone is too him yet he is easily the most cancerous and parasitic player in the community so always refreshing to read a good ole shit post from our special little retard thanks Callen playing dumb about the pwsome thing like some 10 year old little girl just proving the point further of why we should give 0 fucks about what you cry about and when you receive 1% of what you dish out you turn to a novelist and cry on your favorite gossip website playing the victim meanwhile you ban make shit posts about people and just go around causing issues and headaches i hope your actually upset and you cry about it for a long time over your "10 second" time out maybe you can find out who guigs is too while you plan out your next special ed post?
Did you find out who I am tho
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:41
Modern ESOC drama makes me feel like a confused boomer
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
Yeah, me too
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i think i can summarize, basically everyone signed up for a tourney organized by the most unhinged segment of aoe3 and now they are all mad that the tourney organizers acted in an unhinged way
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

And callen being callen. That bit important too.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:54
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Modern ESOC drama makes me feel like a confused boomer
This hits too close to home. Im an ESOC boomer
No Flag oldskool_bro
Musketeer

Post by oldskool_bro »

playwithsquirrelsoem wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:38
Hi Guys,

as you can see from my name, the person this pwsoem stuff is about is me. Actually, I didn't want to comment because that's exactly what some people intend to do in this post, especially the German players around the Ezad crew. The bad intention can also be seen from the frequency and how often comments are made. So that's my only post. The reason I'm also expressing myself is the fact that I want to avert harm from the UEC by perhaps being able to shed some light into the dark with this post. Also sorry maybe for bad english but the post is translated with deepl.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I've been an active player since the beginning of 2020, who was very toxic, especially in the early days, and uttered one or the other insult for no reason. I also stand by that, in general I am not someone who hides and stands by his opinion. As is the case, one or the other enmity, but also friendship has developed over the years. Accordingly, there are always situations that can be interpreted in one direction or another, but no judgment should be made without having heard both sides or at least being involved yourself. However, I can say that I stand by my words and therefore know that I also have a share in the blame for how the situation has developed. I also mostly apologized afterwards to people for the insults I mentioned above.
As for the Germans in general, I think it's mostly a private conflict that shouldn't be on the big stage. Basically they only care about me and not about the UEC. It's always important to get attention. You can like me or not, that's up to you, but there comes a point where pwsoem isn't funny anymore, just baiting and stalking. Especially when it comes to the Germans and they are involved, because here the background is stained and there is a history. This conflict has been smoldering since last summer. Basically anyway, these people are trolling me because I've offended other people, not even themselves. That's why they started it. I have been betrayed by this side in several attempts at clarification. Private messages have been shared publicly, accounts where insulted have been faked and the wrong game has been played diligently. Unfortunately, I let myself be provoked by this at the beginning and thus provided more input. But at the end of the year I had plucked up the courage and asked for an interview. Of course it's not nice when more than 100 people happen to read my name. That's why I had the intention to do something. In total, two talks were held, where peace or whatever was actually concluded, especially in the latter. Above all, we actually had a constructive conversation for 2 hours and above all I apologized and it was stated that you can still treat each other with respect even if you don't like each other... In this case I have faced this side behaved the same way, unbanned everyone involved on my channels, behaved normally, for the sake of peace and in the hope that peace would last!
But then it continued blatantly with the sharing of private messages and it was written that I had more to expect. It was then more and more posted with memes, copy pasta etc. and now the whole thing culminated in this shambles as we can all see.
As you can also see on my account, I've gradually stopped playing in the last few weeks and hardly played anymore because a lot of things happened in real life that weren't nice. We had a death in the family and another thing that the Germans also made fun of. My rheumatic disease. It is of course the case that when the general situation is bad, this disease usually does not go very well either. It is the same in this case. So I am in mourning and I have health problems. Of course Breeze shouldn't have banned everyone last night, we also see that as UEC, but he just wanted to protect me. In addition, the people addressed are only concerned with provoking me and then also the UEC. Unfortunately, we agreed to that too.
Overall I just want to say criticism of the UEC, that's perfectly fine. As a former admin and current consultant, I am sure that this criticism will be taken very seriously. As for me, I mean it's okay if you don't like me if you know me, but everyone should consider for themselves the need to always give this trolling a stage without knowing the background. I'm not hiding, I'm available to everyone in Discord at moonshine#0109 and anyone who asks me will get my point of view. But within reason. It's sad that the UEC tournament had to be used for this shit show and that we have divided a small community even more. I deliberately speak of WE. Not her or him, but all of us. Anyway - I feel better now. I wish you all a good day.

hello im in the optimus_prime crew
Poland Dennis234
Musketeer
ESO: Dennis234

Post by Dennis234 »

@optimusprime opinions?

pwsoem
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer
ESO: lenlenlena

Post by lenlenlena3 »

princeofkabul wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:33
Funny to see lenlenlena thinks saying a collection of letters which stands for someone's username is the same as saying a racial slur.
No offense but you obviously very largely missed my point. I'm talking about calling someone a different name after they told you not to, like if I called you princy instead of prince. You should apologise for putting words in my mouth tbh.
https://www.twitch.tv/lenlenlena

play aoe 3 like aoe 4 doesn't even exist baby
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

I also missed your point and I am missing a reply to this, because this line left me confused as to whatever you mean.
harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 16:23
lenlenlena3 wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 16:14
But it’s weird because now pw... feels like it’s becoming the n word for age of empires and we all know how that goes down.
I'm not sure I follow you in this part specifically. :chinese:
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Don't call me princy.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer

Post by lenlenlena3 »

harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 19:44
I also missed your point and I am missing a reply to this, because this line left me confused as to whatever you mean.
harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 16:23
lenlenlena3 wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 16:14
But it’s weird because now pw... feels like it’s becoming the n word for age of empires and we all know how that goes down.
I'm not sure I follow you in this part specifically. :chinese:
@harcha
I explained exactly what I meant in the second half better, it feels like this pw is becoming a taboo word that has backlash if you use it but its also more appealing if it's a taboo word that you're not allowed to say, which makes people want to say it more hence why all these people got banned for typing it ....

Just to make it more clear:
you'll get the same result if you type other names on streams, for example yesterday someone got banned for calling someone a n*zi on stream but on the same hand even more people have been banned for saying pw.. which yes may be an abbreviation, however an abbreviation which is being used to mock someone, hence why people already realise that they shouldn't use this abbreviation and why according to uec it's an offensive thing resulting in bans.

United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Re:

Post by Sensei »

Lecastete wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:53
callentournies wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 18:08

While sometimes I change my ign, type gg ez, and write short stories on ESOC, I am pretty woke and against slurs, even the r one. I wrote that several years ago on this website. It's bad breeze thinks I enjoy (ethnically?) harassing someone and that I did so specifically after I knew they'd experienced Death. It makes me think, oh shoot, does typing gg ez reflect that poorly on more serious moral matters? The internet is corruptible divorced of interpersonal reality. But there are lines.

100% I used pw-word out of affection, lore-ignorant. I did not believe I was harassing someone. No one ever told me it was bad, to stop, or anything like that. I reckon mementomori202 didn't know either. Let's use those bridges to communicate. Let's use those bridges for something.

On the whole I highly recommend everyone write a post on ESOC after they've been banned in my chat. In writing this posht I did not express a sentiment opposite. I did a "browse unban-requests" on my stream live and basically I didn't know why anyone was ever banned except jaguar_pro and the_crabgot. One of these bans was dutchdude117, who asked to be banned. I forgot to unban him for 2 years. That's injustice and I own up to it. My limbic system is strong. My frontal lobe is strong too.

My frontal lobe isn't strong enough to not repost crab's kind contribution he accidentally overwrit
Easily one of the funniest posts by our community retard Lowest_vs_SirShitter always a pleasure to read a post by this idiot crying about how unfair everyone is too him yet he is easily the most cancerous and parasitic player in the community so always refreshing to read a good ole shit post from our special little retard thanks Callen playing dumb about the pwsome thing like some 10 year old little girl just proving the point further of why we should give 0 fucks about what you cry about and when you receive 1% of what you dish out you turn to a novelist and cry on your favorite gossip website playing the victim meanwhile you ban make shit posts about people and just go around causing issues and headaches i hope your actually upset and you cry about it for a long time over your "10 second" time out maybe you can find out who guigs is too while you plan out your next special ed post?
Did you find out who I am tho
gwiegies?
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer

Post by lenlenlena3 »

@harcha I mean I just censor this out because I know people get offended easily and it takes like 2 seconds but essentially its quite a challenge to disallow people to say certain things because in the end it's never going to work.

Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Pray to Garja
Peru Ezad
Advanced Player
ESO: Ezad
Clan: KEKs

Post by Ezad »

Well, heres my point of view:
@crabgot
Ezad Please grow up and or act like the person i met when you coached me i dont know what your beef with breeze has to do with brackets breeze doesnt even know map pools until 24 hours before like the rest lol and he didnt even see brackets until the same as everyone else you fucking tell me where the bracket was biased and or set up for some people cause you cant everyone had hurdles and tough opponents infront of them granted your a great player and i always tell you this so start acting like one and stop making excuses please.
First of all, where I'm making an excuse? I was just implying that things might not go right, since I got the random loss vs animusvox (Without any Warning), whereas Breeznesea got 2! warnings. Also the kynesie lukas situation sounds very suspicous, but i wont claim anything without any proofs.

@breezechill
About the case of last night, I was the one who issued bans to several members that has been doing harrassment/trolling on playingwithsquirrelsoem since months nonstop despite the several warnings, I'm not defending nor advocate of anyone in this case but I already stated last week that The day Playwithhsquirrelsoem lost a family member, they tried to harrass him again, I indicated it in the chat and told Ezad and his crew to stop, Ezad's response was to laugh for what I wrote, and last night, as everyone witnessed, the harrassment kept going on nonstop. Callen, intentionally or not, you also kept harrassing Playwithsquirrelsoem, Surely keeping harrassment on someone who just lost a family member can be "fun" for Ezad's or Callen's standards, you can also make meme of them to get them angry, but I do believe the opposite, Everyone should respect each other, that's why I like UEC. They try to build a culture of honesty while not letting anything gray to stay in their line.
I really cannot believe that someone would accuse me making fun of someone whose family member recently died. I dont remember which twitch chat it was but I replied to breeze that I wasnt aware of pws's family loss; But where exactly do I make fun of it?! Like really, claiming that is a hard accusation on me.

@lenlenlena3
Now a group of people start to troll him taking snippets from his outburst post and come up with nicknames to address him
Its not like we invented the abbrevation for him because he began to name himself "pwsoem" ingame → https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png. So all we do is just saying his nickname in twitch chats.

@pwsoem
Actually, I didn't want to comment because that's exactly what some people intend to do in this post, especially the German players around the Ezad crew
Firstly, all i want to clearify that i dont have anything to do with the pws flame. "My Crew" is acting on their own and i dont have any affect on that since they are individual beings.
We had a death in the family and another thing that the Germans also made fun of.
I hope you dont have me or "my crew" in mind since we never did that
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
ESO: india_bot1999

Post by miggo1999_ »

This is not acceptable. We NEED a culprit!! I select you @Jerimuno
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

I think we should all agree that we miss EGCTV, dude was the ultimate profesional when making aoe 3 tournaments, as far as UEC concerned they are new to this.. my advice is try to listen to what people have to say and don't do whatever you have on your mind because that is a recipe of losing people, most of us are thankful for making these tournaments because after aoe 4 released there was a huge dry phase without any tournaments and the ladder being dead af, Fortunately the situation is much better now.

I think both sides have a lot of faults, firstly UEC you definitely need to tweak the rules.. you just cannot allow civ resets when there are some completely broken stratergies with Inca and Ethiopia at the moment, Kaiser has been playing this game for so long he knows what he is talking about, yes he does not play the new civs but that does not mean that he lost because he "Doesnt learn new maps etc" as you stated, I saw the series and Kynesie used one of the most broken statergies ever invented.. I played against it on the ladder and its just so busted that its for sure not fun to play against, and if Kynesie was "stressed and wanted to leave the tournament" because of some Kaiserklein insults then he is the ultimate beta male.

The bans for sure got out of hand, just try to learn from this, fix some things and i'm sure people will want to compete again.

As far as the other side concerned, well Callen you have been a huge troll the whole time I have been watching age of empires tournaments, as for the squirrel situation I have no idea what is going on and its probably something that should be solved between the guys being involved, spamming his name all the time for sure must be quite annoying to see and probably people should stop, but in no way it was a "racist" attack or whatever, please don't make this organizaiton about woke bullshit, we dont need that in our community.

Ok and now that this beautiful drama thread is happening maybe I should challenge someone to a 1v1 boxing match to solve our differences, I wanna start with the ultimate beta male Kynesie then we can keep on going.
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer

Post by lenlenlena3 »

Ezad wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 20:36
Well, heres my point of view:
@crabgot
Ezad Please grow up and or act like the person i met when you coached me i dont know what your beef with breeze has to do with brackets breeze doesnt even know map pools until 24 hours before like the rest lol and he didnt even see brackets until the same as everyone else you fucking tell me where the bracket was biased and or set up for some people cause you cant everyone had hurdles and tough opponents infront of them granted your a great player and i always tell you this so start acting like one and stop making excuses please.
First of all, where I'm making an excuse? I was just implying that things might not go right, since I got the random loss vs animusvox (Without any Warning), whereas Breeznesea got 2! warnings. Also the kynesie lukas situation sounds very suspicous, but i wont claim anything without any proofs.

@breezechill
About the case of last night, I was the one who issued bans to several members that has been doing harrassment/trolling on playingwithsquirrelsoem since months nonstop despite the several warnings, I'm not defending nor advocate of anyone in this case but I already stated last week that The day Playwithhsquirrelsoem lost a family member, they tried to harrass him again, I indicated it in the chat and told Ezad and his crew to stop, Ezad's response was to laugh for what I wrote, and last night, as everyone witnessed, the harrassment kept going on nonstop. Callen, intentionally or not, you also kept harrassing Playwithsquirrelsoem, Surely keeping harrassment on someone who just lost a family member can be "fun" for Ezad's or Callen's standards, you can also make meme of them to get them angry, but I do believe the opposite, Everyone should respect each other, that's why I like UEC. They try to build a culture of honesty while not letting anything gray to stay in their line.
I really cannot believe that someone would accuse me making fun of someone whose family member recently died. I dont remember which twitch chat it was but I replied to breeze that I wasnt aware of pws's family loss; But where exactly do I make fun of it?! Like really, claiming that is a hard accusation on me.

@lenlenlena3
Now a group of people start to troll him taking snippets from his outburst post and come up with nicknames to address him
Its not like we invented the abbrevation for him because he began to name himself "pwsoem" ingame → https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png. So all we do is just saying his nickname in twitch chats.

@pwsoem
Actually, I didn't want to comment because that's exactly what some people intend to do in this post, especially the German players around the Ezad crew
Firstly, all i want to clearify that i dont have anything to do with the pws flame. "My Crew" is acting on their own and i dont have any affect on that since they are individual beings.
We had a death in the family and another thing that the Germans also made fun of.
I hope you dont have me or "my crew" in mind since we never did that
Good point of view. I should shut up tbh because I only really know one side of the story but
i'm not branding the malte crew as evil, as squirrel said he flamed you first, hence why in my first post I ask who is in the wrong? I just know now that when certain people say that name, it's like mockery as he described so I think now it's best if people just chill a little bit especially now that we know a bit more about the situation.

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

LazarosVas wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 20:58
I think we should all agree that we miss EGCTV, dude was the ultimate profesional when making aoe 3 tournaments, as far as UEC concerned they are new to this.. my advice is try to listen to what people have to say and don't do whatever you have on your mind because that is a recipe of losing people, most of us are thankful for making these tournaments because after aoe 4 released there was a huge dry phase without any tournaments and the ladder being dead af, Fortunately the situation is much better now.

I think both sides have a lot of faults, firstly UEC you definitely need to tweak the rules.. you just cannot allow civ resets when there are some completely broken stratergies with Inca and Ethiopia at the moment, Kaiser has been playing this game for so long he knows what he is talking about, yes he does not play the new civs but that does not mean that he lost because he "Doesnt learn new maps etc" as you stated, I saw the series and Kynesie used one of the most broken statergies ever invented.. I played against it on the ladder and its just so busted that its for sure not fun to play against, and if Kynesie was "stressed and wanted to leave the tournament" because of some Kaiserklein insults then he is the ultimate beta male.

The bans for sure got out of hand, just try to learn from this, fix some things and i'm sure people will want to compete again.

As far as the other side concerned, well Callen you have been a huge troll the whole time I have been watching age of empires tournaments, as for the squirrel situation I have no idea what is going on and its probably something that should be solved between the guys being involved, spamming his name all the time for sure must be quite annoying to see and probably people should stop, but in no way it was a "racist" attack or whatever, please don't make this organizaiton about woke bullshit, we dont need that in our community.

Ok and now that this beautiful drama thread is happening maybe I should challenge someone to a 1v1 boxing match to solve our differences, I wanna start with the ultimate beta male Kynesie then we can keep on going.
You shouldnt talk this way to people who could beat your ass IRL(like me).