Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America The_Crabgot
Crossbow
ESO: Crabgot

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by The_Crabgot »

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by Kaiserklein »

Thanks for this great post, you just comforted me into not joining any of your tourneys ever again
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

United Empires strives to be a community of like-minded individuals, who want to grow and learn together through games and interaction. And like all communities, some guidelines have to be in place to make it all work. Below you will find some points which we deem as important. You can show your commitment and strive to these values through accepting them via a reaction or sticker

1) We do not tolerate the hurting and exclusion of other human beings. This is no place for racism, sexism, phobias and other such things.
2) We want to foster a culture of trust and honesty. Criticism, speaking out and talking about uncomfortable things is welcome, as long as it comes out of a place of honesty, respecting other opinions and being constructive.
3) We welcome all kinds of content and communication. But there is a place for everything, so try to stick to the respective channels, to help others to navigate in our community and give everything the attention it deserves.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

that's one way to handle criticism, I suppose.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands Pedrownage
Crossbow
ESO: Pedro1989

Post by Pedrownage »

pwsome.png
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

princeofcarthage wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 14:25
harcha wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 19:56
To me it looks like a misspelling of "awesome" and google agrees.

We deserve to know the truth behind all of these injustices. The injusticeers must be brought to light.
There is double s
I literally copy pasted from an earlier post, don't @ me.
Also I have no clue what it is supposed to refer to.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

pwsoem
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Luckily the prize pool wasn't very big for this tournament.

Also pwssoem
Monaco redrocket
Musketeer

Post by redrocket »

"Bruised but not broken I followed the crowd to UEC's chat for semi finals match lukas_L[ow/and] vs kynes[ie/ea]." - I just want to take a moment to appreciate the attention to detail this thread has.
From smooth catchy vocal transitions and small easter eggs, what a delight to read. 10/10.
Monaco redrocket
Musketeer

Post by redrocket »

What did guigs do?
Mexico Plutonic
Crossbow

Post by Plutonic »

After all these beautiful comments I'm really glad to be here at the ESO community page forum and not at the united empires community page forum... oh wait
United States of America The_Crabgot
Crossbow
ESO: Crabgot

Post by The_Crabgot »

Is this a community forum or does everyone just come here to cry about something im actually confused because of the amount of cry babies on here talking about a map pool was reason for losing how about if your actually a top player you adapt and learn to play these maps its meant to be difficult lol and there was no biased agenda but i guess thats what everyone wants cause they think they can complain until its changed to fit there narrative the brackets were great to even see someone complain shows that they were just upset it wasnt a free win up to bracket ladder everyone just cries so much its ridiculous lol its like a pre school and then when anyone comments and stands up for themselves its toxic i could honestly care less we tried to do something nice for community Callen received 1% of what he dishes out and now everyone is sitting here with some tissues wiping tears away about how unfair everything was its honestly so childish and im typing and saying this from my mindset not from UEC standpoint to be clear but im not gonna bother even trying when we have "pros" crying and coming up with so many excuses to why the tournament was bad but only because they got eliminated lol maybe just get better learn more maps more civs you know basic principle of the game. seems like everyone is so emotional and then whenever callen or his Little Kid Crew get anything done to them they turn onto this gossip group and cry about it and then every pathetic soul on here chimes in someone said it yesterday that the community is filled with sheep and just follow the person in front and i think this is a prime example of it instead of making up excuses to why we lost just improve and learn from it.

Kaiserklein is for sure the best player so thats probably why its even more upsetting when he gets upset about map pool or something granted we did say we would address this and sure we didnt make it picture perfect for the second tournament so there is still things to be working out but brackets were made fair and most players including mitoe enjoyed them. Kaiser i think can agree he was angry in the moment and it happens out of emotion thats why it was a simple 1 tournament ban cause we dont wanna keep pro's from participating like people have done too tit and kynesie its just bad for the game nothing can be perfect but when everyone just comes to complain its just a shit fest of cries and i can see why devs might not listen when we have people typing like this....

Ezad Please grow up and or act like the person i met when you coached me i dont know what your beef with breeze has to do with brackets breeze doesnt even know map pools until 24 hours before like the rest lol and he didnt even see brackets until the same as everyone else you fucking tell me where the bracket was biased and or set up for some people cause you cant everyone had hurdles and tough opponents infront of them granted your a great player and i always tell you this so start acting like one and stop making excuses please.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:03
princeofcarthage wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 14:25
harcha wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 19:56
To me it looks like a misspelling of "awesome" and google agrees.

We deserve to know the truth behind all of these injustices. The injusticeers must be brought to light.
There is double s
That seems to be wrong as well considering OP has multiple times referred pwssoem
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher
ESO: Cla$$ic -Classic_aoe
Clan: KEKs

Post by Paul312 »

The_Crabgot wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:19
Ezad Please grow up and or act like the person i met when you coached me i dont know what your beef with breeze has to do with brackets breeze doesnt even know map pools until 24 hours before like the rest lol and he didnt even see brackets until the same as everyone else you fucking tell me where the bracket was biased and or set up for some people cause you cant everyone had hurdles and tough opponents infront of them granted your a great player and i always tell you this so start acting like one and stop making excuses please.
Ezad please grow up you childish fool!
@Ezad
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

I should really visit these forums more often, great stuff
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

princeofcarthage wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:20
harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:03
Show hidden quotes
That seems to be wrong as well considering OP has multiple times referred pwssoem
I said earlier and not OP for a reason.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

just as a reminder cuz my name got quoted on callens post, i have been banned by callen on his channel and i didnt even make a thread or something about that case and now callen makes a thread where he says that he got banned (ironic)callen gets banned on UEC and makes a thread on ESOC, cuz he knew that many players are angry on UEC cuz they didnt win the tourney or cuz they just hate crab or other staff members etc.
like why would you compete in a tourney when u know that the rules are not acceptable for you from begin, but well, some things never change. i got knocked out by Kynesie 3-0 and i said gg after every game, why? just cuz its a fucking game and we shouldnt hurt and insult anyone for fuck sake.
problably the drama the most of the lurkers arround esoc wanted to see happens right now, have fun with it.
Spain pain train is real
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: Pérez

Post by pérez »

Pwsoem grüne soße
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

Rohbrot wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:49
just as a reminder cuz my name got quoted on callens post, i have been banned by callen on his channel and i didnt even make a thread or something about that case and now callen makes a thread where he says that he got banned (ironic)callen gets banned on UEC and makes a thread on ESOC, cuz he knew that many players are angry on UEC cuz they didnt win the tourney or cuz they just hate crab or other staff members etc.
like why would you compete in a tourney when u know that the rules are not acceptable for you from begin, but well, some things never change. i got knocked out by Kynesie 3-0 and i said gg after every game, why? just cuz its a fucking game and we shouldnt hurt and insult anyone for fuck sake.
problably the drama the most of the lurkers arround esoc wanted to see happens right now, have fun with it.
I think you might be reading too much into the theatrics. Clearly you just don't like Callen cause he banned you.

@The_Crabgot don't make me cry again.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher
ESO: Cla$$ic -Classic_aoe
Clan: KEKs

Post by Paul312 »

harcha wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:52
Rohbrot wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 15:49
I think you might be reading too much into the theatrics. Clearly you just don't like Callen cause he banned you.

@The_Crabgot don't make me cry again.
pwsoem?
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer
ESO: lenlenlena

Post by lenlenlena3 »

PW... explained.

Example
Lets say there was this very good player in the community called Kaiserfine and he had a passionate emotional outbreak in a game and said some stuff out of anger, which is normal and happens to the best of us. Kaiserfine goes a step further and goes to twitch + discord to vent and type some heavy anger fueled stuff.
Now a group of people start to troll him taking snippets from his outburst post and come up with nicknames to address him, like Kaiserdie or kaisercry or kaisertoxic time with certain connotation which they spam on streams and such. BUT they also get into heated discussions and the onesided trolling continues for months and months INEVITABLY trolling this dude out of the community.
Essentially this is exactly what happened to someone in the community and where this pw.. shit came from.

pw.. is a nickname with no meaing just a custom abbreviation for the persons name.

Who is in the wrong here?
Is it the guy talking smack in the heat of the moment or the people giving him shit for it months afterwards?

I can’t really say how I would react but because I know how badly some people can take this sort of stuff, I would rather have a moment of clarity and be smart and not call someone names and bully this person out of the community, especially if it’s someone that has a really negative reaction to it, most people can take it but a limited few cannot.

Imagine you mock a down bad homeless person for not having a house just because he got upset you didn’t give him a dollar.

But it’s weird because now pw... feels like it’s becoming the n word for age of empires and we all know how that goes down. When some people arent allowed to say something it become this cool taboo thing and they most definitely ooga booga say it.

When I was in profession school I kept on saying to a classmate from my village I was going to have sex with his mom in detail, to tease him. Little did I know that he was religious and each time I said it he went into the toilet to cry. He then told his 6ft juiced up dad that came to my house and scared the shit out of me and after I got into punishment for bullying.
It taught me a lesson and humbled me.

So to be safe, smart, respectful i‘d recommend not getting involved in the pw.. shit for short thrills.
Whether you know the meaning or not.
https://www.twitch.tv/lenlenlena

play aoe 3 like aoe 4 doesn't even exist baby
Guatemala tsn_radec_gt
Crossbow
ESO: RADEC_GT

Post by tsn_radec_gt »

#justice for callen AND germany dudes
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Brb rolling a joint

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

lenlenlena3 wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 16:14
But it’s weird because now pw... feels like it’s becoming the n word for age of empires and we all know how that goes down.
I'm not sure I follow you in this part specifically. :chinese: