Evolution of Automatic Mechanics in Age of Empires Three

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Evolution of Automatic Mechanics in Age of Empires Three

Post by Kaiserklein »

That's different, vils going to the next coin mine, animal, tree etc has always been a thing. They just messed around with the distance to the next resource for some reason (as usual touching stuff they never needed to). It used to be too short in early DE, and now it's way too long. It's much longer than the vil's LOS (that was probably the metric on legacy?) so they'll even find hunts in black areas which is utterly stupid. Maybe that was indeed so that noobs would have less idle vils yeah, but I feel like they actually just fucked up.

But anyway, entirely idle vils (or fishing boats) going to gather the closest resource on their own is another level of retardation.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

dunno why you guys want the game to be competitive, its been a lost cause since literally the release of the game, just embrace the bullshit and youd have way more fun #fireworkenjoyer
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

I was wondering why I didn't have any idle boatsh