Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

Post by LazarosVas »

I heard that Yukkiety signed up to join the $6K tournament, dude has the audacity after what he did to go and sign up for something as big as this. And people in here act so chill about it because there are a lot who are friends with him, it DOES NOT matter. How would people react if it was someone like Revnak who was cheating this whole time? People would lose their mind and ban him permanently.

But since its Yuki ok its fine lets forget about it tell him a few words and move one, he is a clear cheater and not only that but he fully showed his intentions to cheat not once but multiple times. Even giving other people "Practice" against opponents that did not know they were NOT playing Yukkiety potentially COMPROMISING the results of another tournament by doing that and at the end of the day he comes out to ONLY apologize about cheating in the amateur championship instead of making a FULL apology about his shown intentions to cheat MANY times, absolutely disgraceful.

To me that shows that he is even worse than just cheating, a complete idiot who has none to blame but himself for his actions. Just ban him permanently from any tournament whatsoever if you are not even a tiny bit of hypocritical ESOC and everyone else who is supporting him.
Peru Ezad
Advanced Player
ESO: Ezad
Clan: KEKs

Re: Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

Post by Ezad »

How would people react if it was someone like Revnak who was cheating this whole time? 
Streamsniping doesnt count? :hmm:
Turkey Revnak
Crossbow

Re: Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

Post by Revnak »

Alright, just to make it clear, there are a lot of people involved making a great tournament happening which I appreciate it a lot. Especially @GKShaman @n0el @EliteRifleman @The_Crabgot doing hard work to deliver great content for everyone at the end of the day. I think we should be happy that there is a tournament going on where all communities are united.

However, I would like to add as the one and only comment of mine regarding this case, If I had ever said "yes" to many times of attempt to one of those cheating offers, I would've instantly be banned for years or permanently and many people know that, while if it's coming from another side which is playing the "cool" role, it's totally acceptable but this is not the first time which we encounter with it anyway. If you remember, hazza had smurfed in the winter championship 1 year before kynesie/tit case, but most people won't even know it because it was hazza, the popular boy! He was cool with everyone so his smurfing could be acceptable, but in 2022, people are still talking about kynesie and tit's case to cheat and how bad thing they have done. Because they had their own way of playing and were rather conservative to other playstyles. I have nothing personal against hazza btw, we are totally fine with each other and speaking, just wanted to point out the known hypocrisy.

As the conclusion, I think this is a great oppurtunity to bring everyone together and show how good aoe3 community in uniting together is, and make things clear by not allowing any sort of scammers in the community without any double standards. Starting from this case, while I'm totally hyped and had urge to compete for this tournament, I want to make it clear that if Yukietty is allowed after many times of attempting to scam the community. I will not be signing up for the event to protest the decision of allowing scammers in. Surely you can agree or disagree with my decision. But I wanted to make it clear. Love you all.

For @Ezad accusation, I can also make the same accusation about you. But I have no proof, as you don't, if you have anything you would have already share it and everyone knows that. I'm streaming like %80 of my games to my friends on the FPL discord, they are witnessing my gameplay and laughing whenever you make that accusation because they watch me live. feel free to change the topic or so, because I'm not in intend to argue about a slander accusation.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

Ezad wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 16:23
How would people react if it was someone like Revnak who was cheating this whole time? 
Streamsniping doesnt count? :hmm:
I have no idea if he does that, my example was if Revnak was in Yukkiety's place everybody would lose their mind. Your comment tries to deviate from what I am trying to say, this post is about Yukkiety not Revnak.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

LazarosVas wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 15:32
How would people react if it was someone like Revnak who was cheating this whole time? People would lose their mind and ban him permanently.
Those threads were kinda confusing, but my takeaway was that only a single instance of cheating happened, which was Revnak/Breeze coaching Yuki in amateur division, more than a year ago. Did I get that wrong?
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

EAGLEMUT wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 16:37
How would people react if it was someone like Revnak who was cheating this whole time? People would lose their mind and ban him permanently.
Those threads were kinda confusing, but my takeaway was that only a single instance of cheating happened, which was Revnak/Breeze coaching Yuki in amateur division, more than a year ago. Did I get that wrong?
He tried to make other people play in his place in the african tournament, and he tried it more than once, proposing Revnak to play against Knusch under Yukkiety's name and to convince him he told him he will get to practice against Knusch as they were opponents in another tournament at the time.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

steppenwolf wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 16:49
unnecessary thread?
So many people in Esoc just ignored this fact, I made this thread to point out the hypocrisy. For me its totally necessary to call out the cheater and end this discussion once and for all, because with him signing up in the latest tournament it seems that people never really took action about it.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

01 Jul 2022, 16:44
EAGLEMUT wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 16:37
He tried to make other people play in his place in the african tournament, and he tried it more than once, proposing Revnak to play against Knusch under Yukkiety's name and to convince him he told him he will get to practice against Knusch as they were opponents in another tournament at the time.
Okay that's not good but that's all stuff he only "tried" and never actually happened.
So to reiterate, the only actual cheating was done by Revnak coaching Yuki once. Correct or did I misunderstand?
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Netherlands steppenwolf
Crossbow
ESO: Steppenwolf_

Post by steppenwolf »

01 Jul 2022, 16:52
steppenwolf wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 16:49
unnecessary thread?
So many people in Esoc just ignored this fact, I made this thread to point out the hypocrisy. For me its totally necessary to call out the cheater and end this discussion once and for all, because with him signing up in the latest tournament it seems that people never really took action about it.
there might be a reason so many ppl ignored this so called "fact". This is prolly the fourth thread or so and I dont remember the kynesie/tit drama got that much "pointing out the cheater", so all you claim here is pretty much the opposite of what you re trying to i guess.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

@EAGLEMUT Having the intentions to cheat multiple times is not cheating then? And I am not talking having the intention and keeping it to himsef but sending PMs to other players to play for you, for me that is worse than anything else he actually did. Again the thread is not about Revnak I dont know why some of you keep spinning it around to reach to him.

You might have a point about that there but if I remember correctly nobody prohibited coaching at the time, it was banned later when deemed cheating and yukkiety still tried to get people to coach him after that.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

@steppenwolf can you specify the reason why?
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

ban yukietty and also kynesie and tit and riotcoke and hazza
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
No Flag liar3times
Crossbow
ESO: liar3times

Post by liar3times »

It's obvious that Yukietty is a troubled personality I'm not surprised he does all these cheats. The ironic part is that he says he hates Turks even though he is Turkish, I think that's enough to explain how inconsistent he is. Contrasted person who hates his own race. People like this shouldn't be welcomed.
Attachments
unknown.png
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

tbf I've been banned from tournies for much less. He shouldn't be able to play in tourney for atleast a while because he tried to cheat in a tourney.
Image Image Image
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

callentournies wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 17:36
Only for a lifetime though
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

callentournies wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 17:36
I agree, Riotcoke must be banned.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Quite the pickle. Frankly, looking at this thread, the people I feel the most bad for are the tournament organizers. They're literally in a catch 22. The only thing I could ever add to the discussion is that we should be respectful of any decisions the tournament organizers make. Their judgement can be trusted, irregardless of what they decide to do. In that vein, maybe cut down on the drama a bit, that's the second thread about Yuki and I just don't really see it adding anything to the community. I don't think the threads are groundless and people are right to be peeved at the situation. But this is also probably a good one to let go instead of digging in heels.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

liar3times wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 19:05
It's obvious that Yukietty is a troubled personality I'm not surprised he does all these cheats. The ironic part is that he says he hates Turks even though he is Turkish, I think that's enough to explain how inconsistent he is. Contrasted person who hates his own race. People like this shouldn't be welcomed.
He even tried to cheat his own tournament when he was UEC admin.
........png
..;...;;...png
Honestly, I can't imagine such devil person after moesbar. He basically tried to change UEC tournament rules before playing vs optimus because he wanted to feel more confident by making it bo5, but team denied his attempt to change rules mid tourney for his own benefit , and now he's signed up to the new tournament like nothing has happened , I don't really understand how he's not ashamed of himself . And it's not just about cheating , it's more about being what he is , a scammer. A reasonable punishment is certainly deserved for all he did.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

i said it once (and surely a couple more times after) and i'll say it again

breeze has been, still is and will always be a clown!
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

I am pretty surprised some here are fine with saying that he only tried to cheat but it didnt happen. Yall realize that u can get punished for planning an offense/crime right? Its called criminal intent (:

Edit: i think yuki can consider himself really lucky that this wasnt an esoc event as far as i understand
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

knusch wrote: ↑
02 Jul 2022, 10:36
i said it once (and surely a couple more times after) and i'll say it again

breeze has been, still is and will always be a clown!
I cant believe you replied in an aoe 3 thread! I hope you make a comeback for the $6K tournament, you will smoke everyone!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Such a shit thread lol

You pretend Yukietty gets a special treatment for the "cheating" he did (which didn't even happen for the most part)... Yet we have several examples of cases worse than his, and these people are still allowed to play as well? Tit and Kynesie being the first example that comes to mind. Do you see them banned? No, and it's better this way.
I could myself be banned from tourneys because of the amount of flames I've typed tbh... Cheating isn't necessarily worse than insulting someone when you think about it. Do you think banning me would make for better tourneys?

We're a small community, we don't have a lot of players, and everyone has always been forgiving about this kind of stuff. I'm glad we try to move on and give second chances to people. And opening threads to point fingers at people (especially as you're not even personally involved) is just childish tbh
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
ESO: india_bot1999

Post by miggo1999_ »

Yukietty belongs in prison with Interjection as far as I'm concerned
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

01 Jul 2022, 17:08
Again the thread is not about Revnak I dont know why some of you keep spinning it around to reach to him.
Maybe because you mentioned him in the OP, he posted in this thread, and he's related to what happened..?
liar3times wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 19:05
Meanwhile people like breeze, you, and the other geniuses should definitely be welcomed... After all breeze only calls people "subhumans" that's fine
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..