Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Re: Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

Post by LazarosVas »

Kaiserklein wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 12:58
Such a shit thread lol

You pretend Yukietty gets a special treatment for the "cheating" he did (which didn't even happen for the most part)... Yet we have several examples of cases worse than his, and these people are still allowed to play as well? Tit and Kynesie being the first example that comes to mind. Do you see them banned? No, and it's better this way.
I could myself be banned from tourneys because of the amount of flames I've typed tbh... Cheating isn't necessarily worse than insulting someone when you think about it. Do you think banning me would make for better tourneys?

We're a small community, we don't have a lot of players, and everyone has always been forgiving about this kind of stuff. I'm glad we try to move on and give second chances to people. And opening threads to point fingers at people (especially as you're not even personally involved) is just childish tbh
My opinion is ban EVERYONE who cheats, flaming is not cheating. I dont care if you flame it brings more banter to the table, cheating is another thing, maybe it is childish yea but as I am getting more involved with how things work here I am sick with people that get a free pass because they are buddies.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Re: Yukkiety should never be allowed to compete and people must stop being hypocrites with him

Post by Yukietti »

liar3times wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 19:05
It's obvious that Yukietty is a troubled personality I'm not surprised he does all these cheats. The ironic part is that he says he hates Turks even though he is Turkish, I think that's enough to explain how inconsistent he is. Contrasted person who hates his own race. People like this shouldn't be welcomed.

lmao
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

LazarosVas wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:02
My opinion is ban EVERYONE who cheats, flaming is not cheating. I dont care if you flame it brings more banter to the table, cheating is another thing, maybe it is childish yea but as I am getting more involved with how things work here I am sick with people that get a free pass because they are buddies.
Insulting a person is an actual punishable offense, unlike cheating in an aoe3 tourney... But anyway it was just an example.
Again you pretend Yukietty gets a special treatment, so I'll ask again, how come Kynesie and Tit aren't banned? They aren't buddies with esoc.

On another note, it's hilarious how after flaming Noel for months, breeze is complimenting him, now that he wants him to ban Yukietty... Really wondering who's hypocrite here
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

Not really following closely, but my 2cens is if Yukietty was intending to cheat but didn't actually eventuate and if he apologised, then a warning will suffice.

Difference with Tit and Kynesie was they actually did it.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Kartoffel Joe wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:28
@Kaiserklein
I know they were banned lol, but they did smurf while Yukietty just didn't? Plus it was in the biggest tourney of the decade...
The point is that they were given a second chance after that and that they're currently not banned. Meanwhile the OP wants to ban Yukietty permanently. And he complains about double standards lmao...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

Kaiserklein wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 15:35
Kartoffel Joe wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:28
@Kaiserklein
I know they were banned lol, but they did smurf while Yukietty just didn't? Plus it was in the biggest tourney of the decade...
The point is that they were given a second chance after that and that they're currently not banned. Meanwhile the OP wants to ban Yukietty permanently. And he complains about double standards lmao...
The double standards is that yukkiety is not banned at ALL, if you want to be fair ban everyone permanately that cheated so far, that is my opinion if you dont agree with this then fine you can go ahead and play against cheaters in $6,000 tournaments.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

@Kaiserklein If you decide to be honest with yourself, and if this thread was about breeze, what would you do ? Let me tell you , the exact opposite, and even ban for the deepest treatment possible, not only that . Thread has nothing to do with breeze, you still talk about him "sucking" noel, while we should be happy that breeze have built bridges with noel again, you are making commentary of negativity and attacking him, dude there isn't 1 fucking tournament where yuki didn't cheat or didn't try to cheat. Wake up for real, you need 11th case to prove he isn't cheating? It's currently his personality, a fraud basicly. And event will be uninteresting with this fraud, it's not cheating, it's fraud.
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Hazza54321 wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 19:09
I smurfed in the winter championship?
yeah and no one know because it was hazza, the popular boy !!!!
Image Image
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

mad cuz bad