ChefSudiste uses MapHack

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
European Union TranceGate
Musketeer

ChefSudiste uses MapHack

Post by TranceGate »

Hi, I'm not used to writing these things on the Forum but watching their rec game after suffering several defeats against this clan named COSA i wanted to see what was wrong in the game and i notice that there are various suspicious pings that lead to think that the player ChefSudiste makes use of the MapHack cheat, i am attaching some images of the most pertinent moments of the use of MapHack, they may seem coincidences but 3 pings are completely evident for the use of the maphack and after 2 pings at a point in the game we notice that the of ChefSudiste changes scouting position and passes in the precise moment in which the outpost wagon of Satanasso passes could be a coincidence but after 2 pings in positions that they did not know it is clear that it is intentional. I have already reported this to the developers of Aoe3DE and just wanted to report it here on Esoc and warn those who are against this player what they can do. I have also found in other past games an intentional lag always and only against them, do you know if there is a cheat for this intentional lag? In the moments when they know that the fight is lost, they start this lag but not only me, practically all the players and it is impossible micro or try to exit the fight as there is a crazy delay due to this lag.
Attachments
Screenshot (47).png
Screenshot (46).png
Screenshot (45).png
Screenshot (44).png
Screenshot (43).png
Musketeer

Re: ChefSudiste uses MapHack

Post by TranceGate »

He does not let me share the rec game but whoever wants to watch it write to me privately that i share it
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Now i know why COSA are high elo in team
:nwc:
France ophisouroboros
Crossbow
ESO: [Cosa] Ophis_Ourobo

Post by ophisouroboros »

hi evryone, i'am a member of COSA clan.

Our answer to this post is that it appear there is a known bug about recorded game's. some of pinged position of the map belong to the other team.

make a try, go to a game: Player A vs Player B. Player A put a ping and after the record say it Player B who putted that ping. That's why you could believe that player B is a maphacker but the truth is recorded game are bugged as fuck.

@Challenger_Marco: there is only few member of cosa clan which have a good elo the most of them have a bad elo because they don't care a fuck about it ^^ AOE 3 isn't a compétitive game anymore since there is less than 100 player who want it.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

spicy
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I have also found in other past games an intentional lag always and only against them, do you know if there is a cheat for this intentional lag? In the moments when they know that the fight is lost, they start this lag but not only me, practically all the players and it is impossible micro or try to exit the fight as there is a crazy delay due to this lag.
Wasn't this supposed to be impossible after the game's networking part was rewritten to work on microsoft's servers.
I thought the idea with that was to make it impossible to drag everyone else down with your lag
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Ig they might still be able to do some sort of "ping of death" attack to scramble your ping with the MS servers
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

They should rename it to NOSA [mhack] "No Skills just hacks"

Comparision from what Irish clan tagg says [mhack] no hacks just better 21
:nwc:
Musketeer

Post by TranceGate »

Dolan wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 18:36
I have also found in other past games an intentional lag always and only against them, do you know if there is a cheat for this intentional lag? In the moments when they know that the fight is lost, they start this lag but not only me, practically all the players and it is impossible micro or try to exit the fight as there is a crazy delay due to this lag.
Wasn't this supposed to be impossible after the game's networking part was rewritten to work on microsoft's servers.
I thought the idea with that was to make it impossible to drag everyone else down with your lag
So is there such a cheat?