KOTOQ Qualifiers 3 Predictions

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

KOTOQ Qualifiers 3 Predictions

Post by Cometk »

i think when i make these threads folks don't know i encourage and desire for others to drop their predictions below as well :hehe:

kings-of-the-old-world-qualifier-3/brackets

Round of 32
长弓不拉墙 (Crazy_Alexander) vs Happycat (20/80) crazy alexander seems to have a decent elo, but i've been out of the game for a long time so i don't know if 1800 is actually good. he was pr25 a few years ago so i would be happy to know if he has had development recently, but Forjustice is my usual favorite
azertypuion123 (Senor_Boe) vs Narida (45/55) there seems to be a large elo gap, but i remember seeing narida's talent in the up-and-comer cup and i think he is very capable
JulianK vs Conquerer97 (35/65) this is such a funny pairing, obviously julian has some sauce since he beat breeze in qualifiers 1, i could see a 2-1 series but i will just go for the tried and true workhorse and say dickie has a fair edge
Mack vs raikou_ (45/55)

Round of 16
minimoult21 vs Happycat (60/40) good match, i always love Forjustice style but he is maybe lower in the pecking order than Absolute_Eutopia or April, so edge to mini
iamturk vs April... highlight match
Absolute_Eutopia vs SoldieR... another highlight match... i don't even know what to say, but i think this and iamturk vs april is a great representation of the old school ESOC vanguard of players vs the newschool DE players... probably my favorite matches of the tournament
Ezad vs Conquerer97 (60/40)
aykin vs LukasL... dude i have no fuckin clue
孙哥夺冠宣传小助手 (flower_QAQ, WarSword) vs raikou_ (55/45)
Rohbrot vs Kevin (45/55) another good match, kevin seems to have difficulty lately so rohbrot, who i usually underrate, stands a very good chance at winning... still i struggle to gauge rohbrot as the favorite, but truly this is just reflective of my ignorance of the new generation of players' developing skills

Round of 8
minimoult21 vs iamturk/April (60/40) i will guess mini beats april in a bo5 despite losing the bo3 last week
kaister vs Absolute_Eutopia/SoldieR (50/50) i think kai usually has a better time against soldier's style, but it's a tournament so maybe it won't come into play...
Ezad vs aykin/LukasL... aykin probably beats Ezad, Ezad probably beats Lukas?
孙哥夺冠宣传小助手 (flower_QAQ, WarSword) vs Kevin 45/55

Qualifying round
minimoult21 vs kaister/Absolute_Eutopia/SoldieR... mini vs kai is a 50/50, absolute_eutopia poses the greatest challenge to mini imo but it is very slight, mini vs soldier probably 55/45 but really another tossup if soldier performs well to reach the finals
Ezad/aykin/Lukas vs Kevin (75/25)
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Re: KOTOQ Qualifiers 3 Predictions

Post by Aizamk »

this is a great aoe4 thread
oranges.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT