Ranked Lobbies, It's Time.

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Re: Ranked Lobbies, It's Time.

Post by yoqpasa »

It's not time for lobbie ranked games. Instead, they should rework ''casual rank'' into old legacy ranks.
I posted about it 1 year ago and I'm still getting feedback. If you agree on this, keep my thread active

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/sorry ... ank/169730

No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher
ESO: Cleters

Post by Cleters »

As some said I think people here denying the need of ranked lobbies for teams are just delusionnal about the state of the QS teamgames right now. I'm just speechless when I read that.

Teamgames need lobbies to survive the same Treaty needed it.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

yoqpasa wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 16:38
It's not time for lobbie ranked games. Instead, they should rework ''casual rank'' into old legacy ranks.
I posted about it 1 year ago and I'm still getting feedback. If you agree on this, keep my thread active

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/sorry ... ank/169730
yea having real casual ranks is a good compromise where people are still competing for points but doesn’t hurt the integrity of the qs rank or negatively effect those who simply want to click play to get a game
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Post by ocemilky »

Anyone else more frustrated over not being able to chat/see team mates' civ's in team ranked queue and non-existent chat/friends list?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.