XiLED got Cancelled ????

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

XiLED got Cancelled ????

Post by CanKu »

hey guys i'm seeing crazy messages in the xiled discord and think this is more then just a conincidence.. smells like a conspiracy if you ask me

in the screenshots that yaki has posted you can see that they intentionally deactivated his account. i think thats the reason the posts are gone without a trace.
I remember that xiled are ex-royal members that were mistreated by the royal clan and are still being sabotaged to this day by people with influence as they claim.
What do you guys think about this? It's very interesting to me since it looks like they really wanted to do something for the community and people felt threatened of their position of power and cancelled them
they even made a short youtube video to demonstrate a suicide squad - where they run units into your base and risk them to die. This is not cancel worthy if u ask me lol people said a lot more toxic stuff then xiled ever did
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Re: XiLED got Cancelled ????

Post by callentournies »

can i still watch XILED fight night kynesie tit and breeze play vs frankthetank???????????????????????????
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Cancel culture has really gone too far with this one
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

free speech is but a relic of the past. Sad!
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

how can we join XILED clan discord to get the scoop
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

Post by CanKu »

callentournies wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022, 18:00
how can we join XILED clan discord to get the scoop
Can't generate an invite link for the main xiled discord since i have no rights over there

https://discord.gg/EcxzSgKgfg

but i think public discord is still a work in progress. revnak is admin there
And the event is still happening xiled vs unibr & and following weeks vs fplc. They chose to not give it up and still execute
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

This is outrageous if true verbatim but can’t help but wonder if there’s more to the story, it’s hard to believe that ESOC would do something like that for such a petty reason
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

Post by CanKu »

dicktator_ wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022, 19:12
This is outrageous if true verbatim but can’t help but wonder if there’s more to the story, it’s hard to believe that ESOC would do something like that for such a petty reason
idk, i think its 100% true that they didnt give yaki a chance to speak about the issue. They promised him the collaboration and then just cancelled him without letting him know behind the scenes.
if you have read the old post there was a little drama involved where the xiled account stated to not spread any negativity. Maybe they think yaki is a troublemaker which he clearly isn't if you actually talk to the guy.

Personally i find his youtube videos freakin' hilarious. I think they even encouraged him to do some type of "bullshit" series or Troll content for aoe3 as part of the deal with esoc.
some voices even say that royal is still involved and GKShaman was putting personal drama with yaki into the mix as a leverage against xiled
Spain Synchro
Musketeer
Clan: TCP

Post by Synchro »

This is all quite embarrassing, they seem like kid behavior
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

You could say he got... XiLED
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

Post by CanKu »

Cocaine wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022, 19:58
You could say he got... XiLED
yeah hahaah this is nothing new to yaki. the name xiled was chosen because royal-clan banned everybody associated with yaki about 1 year ago. And the funny part is that Yaki never got banned, he left on his own a few months prior to the bans. What a ridicilous situation.
I'm just happy that xiled decided to continue on their own and not give up eventho it seems everybody is trying to keep them down. can't knock that ambition and perseverance. I've never seen any negative behaviour from yaki so far. the opposite is the case he was always very welcoming and genuine contrary to what royal said about him. I guess they're having a political incorrect sense of humour which shouldnt be the reason to cancel somebody and make the game suffer for it..
but surely people will go with the mainstream opinion i guess. this is part of the world we live in right now unfortunately. I'm very excited to watch XFN it starts roughly in an hour!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I straight up have no idea what's going on here
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

We need answers!
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

@ESOC
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022, 22:37
ESOC wokenesh I think.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

Post by CanKu »

19 Nov 2022, 22:43
We need answers!
answers to what? I think at this point its obvious that they actively tried to cancel xiled because they're actually in the middle of changing status quo.
and judging from their event yesterday (despite the technical issues and inexperience) i think they did a phenomenal job. Im definitely looking forward to more games like they displayed yesterday.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

CanKu wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2022, 17:51
19 Nov 2022, 22:43
We need answers!
answers to what?
"What's going on here"
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Snuden wrote: ↑
20 Nov 2022, 15:52
fightinfrenchman wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022, 22:37
ESOC wokenesh I think.
I don't know what's going on with my phone
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Main thing I'm curious about is reason why XiLED suddenly got removed from the site. If it's just because of using the word "suicide", then that's insanely hypocritical, because lots of players and casters have used that word to describe players being wasteful with units (interchangeable with "deleting"). If it's not just because of the word "suicide", but because of some other valid issues that ESOC had with their content, then they wouldn't necessarily be in the wrong for not letting them use ESOC for their events, especially since ESOC is probably hoping for more sponsorships from Microsoft for future tournaments and needs to maintain a standard of quality, but it was still handled poorly. In that case ESOC should've screened their content to begin with and then said no, instead of promising to let them use the site then deleting all their posts.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

can't wait for more games breeze vs frankthetank
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Knowing who is running esoc, if xiled got cancelled then there is probably a very good reason for it. I could be wrong but highly doubt that I am. ESOC has always had the best interest of the community at heart and while they aren't always good at handling every situation thrown at them, they're in good faith. Thus, whoever the hell xiled is, they were probably tossed out for good reason. Probably doing something that would steer microsoft even further away from aoe3. I have a sneaking suspicion that red bull snubbed aoe3 at wololo after browsing esoc's off topic section.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Wait a couple of days and the official reason will most likely be stated. ESOC usually takes some times before they make statements.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Finally some drama...
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

it's coz your ancestors were Mongolian supremacists

Mongolia CanKu
Crossbow

Post by CanKu »

iNcog wrote: ↑
21 Nov 2022, 03:35
Knowing who is running esoc, if xiled got cancelled then there is probably a very good reason for it. I could be wrong but highly doubt that I am. ESOC has always had the best interest of the community at heart and while they aren't always good at handling every situation thrown at them, they're in good faith. Thus, whoever the hell xiled is, they were probably tossed out for good reason. Probably doing something that would steer microsoft even further away from aoe3. I have a sneaking suspicion that red bull snubbed aoe3 at wololo after browsing esoc's off topic section.
Good point. But dont you think that they still handled it poorly? They promised them a deal knowing about their content and then cancelled them last minute?
Also they should've given them knowledge about it and not leave them in the dark. Whatever "valid" reason they have,they still should have communicated. Yaki was willing to delete his youtube videos and adjust his brand but he never even had a chance to speak! and thats what's so sad about it. Rumors say that even Microsoft is involved in this situation. Can't wait for Esoc's statement. I think this is bigger then we might expect. And if microsoft has such a big problem with the word suicide and deny opportunity for the aoe3 community because of it then they're in the wrong!