BLITZ TREATY

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Germany JulianK
ESOC Pro Team
EPL Reigning Champs

BLITZ TREATY

Post by JulianK »

Hello everyone,

I wanna let all those who missed it know that blitz treaty has been published as a mod by @vividlyplain aka GODlyplain after 2.5 years of waiting and it's just as popular as it used to be!!!

So for anyone who wanted to try treaty for a while, but thought the 40 minute boom is too long - get in there!

Be loud with your feedback so devs see it and we might eventually get blitz not only as a mod - but as a ranked game mode on quicksearch which I imagine to be an absolute banger!

For those of you wondering what blitz treaty is:

Basically its a 40 minute treaty boom which skips the first 30 minutes and you get a pre built 30 min eco at my booming standards. So you have 10 minutes to finalize your base/army and it's go time!
For gameplay examples you can take a look at vods on twitch of conquerer9994/meisduhbest or myself (JulianK).

And for those now wondering how to get this masterpiece:

Launch the game -> tools -> mods -> browse mods -> search "blitz treaty" -> subscribe -> host game (hosted with 10 min treaty recommended) -> select map -> tick "custom maps" -> select blitz treaty!

HF to everyone with it & lots of love and thanking to @vividlyplain for making it possible!
Germany moonshine
Skirmisher

Re: BLITZ TREATY

Post by moonshine »

@vividlyplain great work !
Great Britain MrRewindThat
Crossbow
ESO: ⭐★彡ELiYaH彡★⭐
Clan: HvNy

Post by MrRewindThat »

Saw it when it was streamed, great to see it available ! Started to host blitz today :) thank you Vividly and every1 responsible !
:nwc: 2019 spectator :flowers:
No Flag kurtisfinethx
Crossbow

Post by kurtisfinethx »

I raise my concerns
1. This map completely kills the fun of the treaty game.
The game is about instant response and hand speed, so I would rather play a normal rush game.
2. I think the fun of treaty games lies in the strategic view of the map and pre-planning.
Although you high rank players are also very good at this, I don’t want to play treaty games that don’t even have these. This map is tailor-made for you of.
3. The original mainstream map of the treaty is the upper part of Andes - a map that you think is relatively fair.
From the TAD version, it has become the mainstream because of you.
However, in the DE version, there are finally other maps to choose from, allowing players to configure a variety of special decks Or macro strategy,
but these are not available in blitz treaty, I hope the treaty game is strategic rather than competitive.

Thank you so much for your efforts in promoting treaty games though.
But I don't recommend blitz treaty very much.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

kurtisfinethx wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 12:18
I raise my concerns
1. This map completely kills the fun of the treaty game.
The game is about instant response and hand speed, so I would rather play a normal rush game.
2. I think the fun of treaty games lies in the strategic view of the map and pre-planning.
Although you high rank players are also very good at this, I don’t want to play treaty games that don’t even have these. This map is tailor-made for you of.
3. The original mainstream map of the treaty is the upper part of Andes - a map that you think is relatively fair.
From the TAD version, it has become the mainstream because of you.
However, in the DE version, there are finally other maps to choose from, allowing players to configure a variety of special decks Or macro strategy,
but these are not available in blitz treaty, I hope the treaty game is strategic rather than competitive.

Thank you so much for your efforts in promoting treaty games though.
But I don't recommend blitz treaty very much.
Your first two concerns are pretty much completely solved once we get blitz onto Andes, and the third concern can be solved by adding blitz onto other maps. But yea, blitz was originally made by and for top tr players
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: