Discussion about a suspect Replay

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Discussion about a suspect Replay

Post by Oliveza »

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to post a review of a recent game i played vs @Revnak
Maybe someone can confirm or refute the points im making.
I´m just curious to hear some of your thoughts.
Read the spoiler for the key points if you dont wanna watch the replay
Spoiler

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1792510143

@admin i´m not breaking any Code of conduct rules so please dont take down my thread.

• [...] Discussion and debate is allowed, as long as it is with respect.
:mds: > BIGS
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Discussion about a suspect Replay

Post by harcha »

Were you streaming when you played this?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player

Post by Oliveza »

harcha wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 13:49
Were you streaming when you played this?
Yes, my chat wanted me to review the replay after the game, so thats what i did.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

He can see the treasure obviously he got the sight of treasure from TP LOS the explorer being idle and you going for the treasure seems like a coincidence while hes macro'ing in base?

I checked the vod it's not map hack spain aged 3:38 that's super fast obviously this timing for aggressive tower ff/placement so he wanted to get the wagon from age up the way he moved is to intercept the common rally point from TC so he checked it wasn't there so went to move on to the next spot/pathing of where it could be most likely side /downwards if he hadn't caught up to the wagon in time .Imo this is just game sense of facing many games vs spain.

Well the vod was not with view lock enabled on Revnak's side so we can't accuse him of cheating it most likely seems like high game knowledge.
:nwc:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

The question is why did he go on that side of the map when the dog and hero were there. The tower could have literally placed anywhere. Not that im accusing him directly but that hero movement makes no sense without scouting anything. Very least its sus
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

When you have to explicitly state the code of conduct because the accused is an ESOC admin xD
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

got the rec file?
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Russia Houseki
Crossbow
Clan: PLOP

Post by Houseki »

btw what kaister posted time ago Oliveza talked about?
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player

Post by Oliveza »

callentournies wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 18:56
got the rec file?
Sad thing is i played TTM with julian afterwards and forgot to save the rec.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player

Post by Oliveza »

Houseki wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 06:54
true top level gaming from fairest player in the world
btw what kaister posted time ago Oliveza talked about?
Pls be respectful and carful what you say or they will delete my thread.
Afaik Kaisters Meme got also deleted because brezze said it was against COC.
Russia Houseki
Crossbow
Clan: PLOP

Post by Houseki »

Pls be respectful and carful what you say or they will delete my thread.
Afaik Kaisters Meme got also deleted because brezze said it was against COC.
[/quote]
all things good now, u can delete the quote!
Great Britain LionHeart
Skirmisher
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by LionHeart »

Keep the thread up or we riot
Turkey Revnak
Crossbow

Post by Revnak »

Hey @Oliveza

Few days ago when we played, you did the piroshiki ff with sending outpost on the corner of the map and doing halberdiers falc rush, by knowing it, I made the game plan around it.

In age 1, I have started from scouting the right bot side, then your dog walked to my explorer right before I start working on treasure which made me stop trying to get it because it wouldn't make sense, I still didn't claim the treasure even after your dog is died because it's unlikely you would go to top TP but send your dog to other side of the map, so I already expected you were building your TP on the right side and would come down there, I didn't leave after your dog is died because there were 2 good treasure and I knew you would go around there since it's scouted by you as well. In fact you did exactly what I thought and came with your explorer after to claim my treasure, I couldn't able to get it.

Before you were reaching age 2, I made sure to claim all middle native posts so there wouldn't be a chance of not seeing a tower wagon in the middle map at all, as you can see in the image. Why would one be claiming all native posts if already knew where your tower is?

After you reaching to age 2 at 3 minute mark, it was obvious you were doing a piroshiki ff, and knowing you are doing outpost rush from corner, there were only 2 chances of having your tower placed at, either right bot or left top side. I went for right bot first because I also planned to get the 70 wood treasure, it also made more sense to place tower at right bot since there was a TP, after that you killed my explorer and I never found out where your tower was, you upgraded your TP line after and I did my push to TP side because of that.

after losing my explorer, I walled both side regardless since it wasn't clear where you would push from until you build your 2nd trading post

I am adding multiple walls after seeing you upgrade the TP line on the right side, which is very likely you will push from there. At the end you didn't even push, tried to do some revolt FI, popped your heavy cannon without protection and lost the game.

I hope it's all clear to you now @Oliveza.

I also think forums should be used for more constructive discussions rather than one sided no quality posts or slander accusations taking place on it, better to avoid posting controversial contents which harms to the community overall. Don't know if you are using delay or not, as someone who has been streamsniped many times in the past, I am using delay on my streams and it helps, I would recommend using delay if you are still not feeling alright.
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

a good level player can imagine placements on the map according to time
Honestly, I don't see any reason for this thread.
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Turkey Judge
Crossbow
ESO: ----

Post by Judge »

I think it's more about manufactured hate going towards revnak, he won you like 35-0 in the last months dude, I have been watching all your morning streams when was the last time you won him? Maybe stop the obsession towards him would be a good step, as I see he isn't using any slurs or acting bad to anyone at all, trying to attack someone who won you 35-0 is funny lol.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

Ok can we please not get to that level of low? Obviously this isnt map hacking, I mean if it was he would have easily been there to contest your treasure. As for the tower wagon for me it seems that it was the logical way to go on the right side of the map were he hasnt scouted yet (could be planning to check the side because you already did that before as he said) But nothing seems out of the ordinary, things like these happen all the time.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Judge wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 11:14
I think it's more about manufactured hate going towards revnak, he won you like 35-0 in the last months dude, I have been watching all your morning streams when was the last time you lost him? Maybe stop the obsession towards him would be a good step, as I see he isn't using any slurs or acting bad to anyone at all, trying to attack someone who won you 35-0 is funny lol.
good to see the breeze cycle continue :flowers:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Judge wrote:
I think it's more about manufactured hate going towards revnak, he won you like 35-0 in the last months dude, I have been watching all your morning streams when was the last time you lost him? Maybe stop the obsession towards him would be a good step, as I see he isn't using any slurs or acting bad to anyone at all, trying to attack someone who won you 35-0 is funny lol.
Probably cut the stream the few times he managed to lose with OP Italy :lol:
Image Image Image
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

Judge wrote:
I think it's more about manufactured hate going towards revnak, he won you like 35-0 in the last months dude, I have been watching all your morning streams when was the last time you won him? Maybe stop the obsession towards him would be a good step, as I see he isn't using any slurs or acting bad to anyone at all, trying to attack someone who won you 35-0 is funny lol.
I absolutely love the fact in any thread related to breeze there will always be an account showing up that has 1 post and is made years ago
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Judge wrote:
I see [breeze] isn't using any slurs or acting bad to anyone at all
viewtopic.php?p=577187#p577187
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

don_artie wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:50
Judge wrote:
I absolutely love the fact in any thread related to breeze there will always be an account showing up that has 1 post and is made years ago
@don_artie with all due respect @dont_fartie, I suggest you read the code of conduct.

Conduct not allowed. • Create smurfs accounts to evade a ban.

These smurfs are clearly made to take breezes side in internet arguments, not to dodge a ban. My friends @Lord_Hope and @liar3times will be in this thread shortly to back up brother breeze!

User was warned for this post.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

The OP was aimed for a discussion and potential explanation from the defendant who has himself answered now the thread is derailing at the latter posts from the OP and leaning towards potential unnecessary drama.

Primary reasons being:
• Bring off topic or overly critical discussions back on topic through pointed responses.
• Flaming or attacking other members of the media platforms, how to cite some examples, name calling and baiting of any sort.

Please keep the posts relevant to the topic there is no issue with the thread.
:nwc:
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player

Post by Oliveza »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 09:39
The OP was aimed for a discussion and potential explanation from the defendant who has himself answered now the thread is derailing at the latter posts from the OP and leaning towards potential unnecessary drama.

Primary reasons being:
• Bring off topic or overly critical discussions back on topic through pointed responses.
• Flaming or attacking other members of the media platforms, how to cite some examples, name calling and baiting of any sort.

Please keep the posts relevant to the topic there is no issue with the thread.
Can i ask why you unlocked the thread now all of a sudden?
Maybe because 70% of voters do not like the new COC and the restricted freedom of speech that comes with it?

Just a Tip: Just delete the comments that troll and not the thread that did not breach any COC rules.
I really dont get why i am punished if other ppl troll in my thread.
Maybe you can give some insights into your decision making. @Challenger_Marco
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

the only way we can truly keep the code of conduct is to not post at all