Feedback on New Code of Conduct

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Re: Feedback on New Code of Conduct

Post by speedflyer »

callentournies wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 16:09
Then point is rev shouldn’t stream?

We’re too dead a game to enforce streaming restrictions imo. Last time someone did, Fitzbro left the scene :(((

Up to viewers to exercise willpower to not have the game spoiled for them if they don’t wish. Wasn’t too hard for me to just watch the ESOC stream.

Still a better compromise is probably rev streaming with a delay
Maybe it could be a better compromise yeah. But still u cant ban someone for guessing civs. Or if u are afraid ppl spoil , then dont let revnak stream. Moderation failed that's it
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

speedflyer wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 15:39
hi guys , just wanted to give some feedback on the new COC.

I got banned on ESOC channel for saying breeze is otto vs kaiser dutch. So i wonder where did i broke the COC , or if the mods are just bad or abusing their little power ? idk. We can also see on that screen that someone also say it , i hope he got ban aswell ?

Been years that ESOC is suffering from bad moderators , but hell yeah we come to a point where even saying civ names grant you a ban :D This was full guessing , no need to be so smart to guess it in g5 , but looks like mods couldnt do it and prefer ban instead of thinking.

we could also discuss the fact that ESOC is casting with delay a series that is on revnak stream without delay , but oh well , we wont go that far for ESOC , first they should respect their casters i guess.
you got banned for a minute? and made a post about it?
go cry in the corner boi
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

harcha wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 16:14
19 May 2023, 15:39
hi guys , just wanted to give some feedback on the new COC.

I got banned on ESOC channel for saying breeze is otto vs kaiser dutch. So i wonder where did i broke the COC , or if the mods are just bad or abusing their little power ? idk. We can also see on that screen that someone also say it , i hope he got ban aswell ?

Been years that ESOC is suffering from bad moderators , but hell yeah we come to a point where even saying civ names grant you a ban :D This was full guessing , no need to be so smart to guess it in g5 , but looks like mods couldnt do it and prefer ban instead of thinking.

we could also discuss the fact that ESOC is casting with delay a series that is on revnak stream without delay , but oh well , we wont go that far for ESOC , first they should respect their casters i guess.
you got banned for a minute? and made a post about it?
go cry in the corner boi
maybe read it all before comment ? as i said when i asked why i didnt get any more explanation then a ban. Maybe u come cry with me in the corner instead of open your mouth next time ? idk
And even tho it would be only 1 mn , if its not justified this need clarification :) so give it to me please
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

what did i miss?
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

19 May 2023, 16:19
what did i miss?

Not sure u missed it , but atleast u forgot ur head
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

nah didn't miss anything. you're just being silly now
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

19 May 2023, 16:21
nah didn't miss anything. you're just being silly now
As u wish :) as long as there are no clarifications this will stand a bad moderation and that's it.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Being banned for a minute for spoiling the stream seems fair to me. Are you not aware spoiling things for people is a bad thing to do?
Italy Don Nameless
Skirmisher

Post by Don Nameless »

As everyone says it's just bad luck.
Maybe he just guessed civilizations, could be random and fate chose so
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

Goodspeed wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 16:30
Being banned for a minute for spoiling the stream seems fair to me. Are you not aware spoiling things for people is a bad thing to do?
spoiling what and how ? how could i spoil something that didnt even happened ... jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

but i was a nice attempt to justify something that can't be
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

nobody cares
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

19 May 2023, 16:53
nobody cares
Keep answering :)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

19 May 2023, 16:44
spoiling what and how ? how could i spoil something that didnt even happened ... jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Oh I thought you, knowing from another stream, put the civ MU in chat before it could be known to the viewers of the ESOC stream. Maybe I misunderstood
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

speedflyer's timeout is one thing, but why on earth is a player streaming a tournament match without delay when the official stream has a 3 minute delay?

there are no standards anymore, anyone with an ounce of notoriety is given free will to do whatever the fuck they want because the scene is "small" or "dead"
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

19 May 2023, 18:04
19 May 2023, 16:44

Oh I thought you, knowing from another stream, put the civ MU in chat before it could be known to the viewers of the ESOC stream. Maybe I misunderstood
if It was the case , then i would agree with you
Netherlands TheLastShot
Crossbow

Post by TheLastShot »

iNcog wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 19:08
speedflyer's timeout is one thing, but why on earth is a player streaming a tournament match without delay when the official stream has a 3 minute delay?

there are no standards anymore, anyone with an ounce of notoriety is given free will to do whatever the fuck they want because the scene is "small" or "dead"
have you seen your recent posts? you are 7/24 flaming directly and indirectly breeze, did your doctor say spamming internet forums help to reduce mental problems or what? no wonder why breeze removed his guides when there are people like you incog here.
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

I kindly remind you, do not disrespect each other, if you want to flame or insult each other, I recommend that you do it by private message, this thread was not made for that.
Netherlands TheLastShot
Crossbow

Post by TheLastShot »

I agree @EliteRifleman , based on the COC may I ask if Incog has an admin protection with permission to flame users while he is constantly bullying others?

Incog is clearly making forums look dirty or someone who is obsessed and dodges penalty, most his aoe3 related comments are directly or indirectly targeting revnak in intention to attack him. May I ask why it's ignored? I demand you to look at all these comments and take action, his entire forum is based on flaming right now, he should have been banned ages ago lol.

viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25062&p=585773#p585773
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25038&p=585581#p585581
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25048&p=585507#p585507
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25019&p=584894#p584894
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I similarly demand a 50% raise to my hourly esoc wage.

edit: lol I don't think it was for this post per se (the PM can in seconds after) but I was indeed given a warning, with the threat of suspension should I continue

goodness graciousness @TheLastShot looks like you won
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

TheLastShot wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 22:49
I agree @EliteRifleman , based on the COC may I ask if Incog has an admin protection with permission to flame users while he is constantly bullying others?

Incog is clearly making forums look dirty or someone who is obsessed and dodges penalty, most his aoe3 related comments are directly or indirectly targeting revnak in intention to attack him. May I ask why it's ignored? I demand you to look at all these comments and take action, his entire forum is based on flaming right now, he should have been banned ages ago lol.

When did we start being able to just make demands
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

a forum ghost wrote: ↑
16 Apr 2023, 22:29
I don't understand why the COC need to be so rigid. I don't found out the toxicity on this community to be nowhere near as high to justify such an nazi code of conduct where threads gets locked because someone did some joke or a trolly comment.
This is funny to me because ESOC used to have a code of conduct that said "it's okay to be a nazi"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

fightinfrenchman wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 23:51
TheLastShot wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 22:49

When did we start being able to just make demands
I don't know but I find this deeply amusing.
Netherlands kayster
Crossbow
ESO: ktrain

Post by kayster »

Hello! Long time AOE3 DE community member here, just have never posted before (and definitely not anyone smurfing on an esoc account). I've been very displeased with the treatment of twitch chatters on esoctv for quite some time aswell, tho I've never chatted there. Also, @Lukas_L99 is my favorite player and should sign up for the esoc challengers league!
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

fightinfrenchman wrote: ↑
19 May 2023, 23:53
a forum ghost wrote: ↑
16 Apr 2023, 22:29
I don't understand why the COC need to be so rigid. I don't found out the toxicity on this community to be nowhere near as high to justify such an nazi code of conduct where threads gets locked because someone did some joke or a trolly comment.
This is funny to me because ESOC used to have a code of conduct that said "it's okay to be a nazi"
ESOC can't control your personal beliefs.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

The problem is mods haven’t even taken the ESOC lore quiz except ede. They probably don’t even know it exists.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.