Feedback on New Code of Conduct

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Re: Feedback on New Code of Conduct

Post by callentournies »

If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

TheLastShot wrote:
19 May 2023, 21:48
iNcog wrote:
19 May 2023, 19:08
speedflyer's timeout is one thing, but why on earth is a player streaming a tournament match without delay when the official stream has a 3 minute delay?

there are no standards anymore, anyone with an ounce of notoriety is given free will to do whatever the fuck they want because the scene is "small" or "dead"
have you seen your recent posts? you are 7/24 flaming directly and indirectly breeze, did your doctor say spamming internet forums help to reduce mental problems or what? no wonder why breeze removed his guides when there are people like you incog here.
Breeze, your English isn't good enough to pull off this smurf.

Smurfs on forums shouldn't be allowed @Community Team
Netherlands TheLastShot
Crossbow

Post by TheLastShot »

Goodspeed wrote:
20 May 2023, 07:55
TheLastShot wrote:
19 May 2023, 21:48
iNcog wrote:
19 May 2023, 19:08
speedflyer's timeout is one thing, but why on earth is a player streaming a tournament match without delay when the official stream has a 3 minute delay?

there are no standards anymore, anyone with an ounce of notoriety is given free will to do whatever the fuck they want because the scene is "small" or "dead"
have you seen your recent posts? you are 7/24 flaming directly and indirectly breeze, did your doctor say spamming internet forums help to reduce mental problems or what? no wonder why breeze removed his guides when there are people like you incog here.
Breeze, your English isn't good enough to pull off this smurf.

Smurfs on forums shouldn't be allowed @Community Team
I love how some are calling smurf, whenever it's something they aren't comfortable with, quite pathetic case, no wonder why not much new users aren't joining this forum anymore.I see why some call ESO-C reddit of aoe3, throw all the shit out of mouth, makes total sense now.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

what
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

Can anybody with more time on their hands make a screenshot collection of all the breeze esoc forum smurfs over the year. It's fucking funny tbh, I'm 100% (or %100 in breeze tongue) sure he's the only one who would write 7/24 instead of 24/7 xD

But since your vpn picked a dutch flag this time around, I welcome you to have a conversation in dutch with me to prove me wrong. My discord is don_artie#2656
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

harcha wrote:
20 May 2023, 06:38
fightinfrenchman wrote:
19 May 2023, 23:53
a forum ghost wrote:
16 Apr 2023, 22:29
I don't understand why the COC need to be so rigid. I don't found out the toxicity on this community to be nowhere near as high to justify such an nazi code of conduct where threads gets locked because someone did some joke or a trolly comment.
This is funny to me because ESOC used to have a code of conduct that said "it's okay to be a nazi"
ESOC can't control your personal beliefs.
That's not a response to what I said
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

my favourite part of the esoc week is the new breeze smurf
Netherlands TheLastShot
Crossbow

Post by TheLastShot »

don_artie wrote:
20 May 2023, 11:58
Can anybody with more time on their hands make a screenshot collection of all the breeze esoc forum smurfs over the year. It's fucking funny tbh, I'm 100% (or %100 in breeze tongue) sure he's the only one who would write 7/24 instead of 24/7 xD

But since your vpn picked a dutch flag this time around, I welcome you to have a conversation in dutch with me to prove me wrong. My discord is don_artie#2656
Why would I talk to you at first place? Sorry who are you? You notice I get attacked for just pointing a clear COC break here. I've been playing this game for years, playing dota lol and this is the weirdest approach I have ever seen. I can also add prove you are human button, or take selfie with you about my dutch identity as well? What else?
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

the breeze cycle continues its glorious march
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

TheLastShot wrote:
20 May 2023, 15:09
don_artie wrote:

Why would I talk to you at first place? Sorry who are you? You notice I get attacked for just pointing a clear COC break here. I've been playing this game for years, playing dota lol and this is the weirdest approach I have ever seen. I can also add prove you are human button, or take selfie with you about my dutch identity as well? What else?
Convincing stuff
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

TheLastShot wrote:
20 May 2023, 15:09
don_artie wrote:

A breach of CoC so clear, I have yet to hear from the moderation team what exactly the breach was.

The only reasonable explanation of someone who joins so recently and with all but 5 posts to their name attacking someone who has been around since 2015 is that you are an alternate account. It doesn't matter if you're breeze, or his sister, or even just a stan, everything about you indicates a smurf account. The fact that you're even being entertained shows how troublesome times are.

Silver lining is you ask don_artie who he is, yet you're looking through my post history when I am largely irrelevant to aoe3.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

i love a good smurf origin story
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-05-20-09-25-10-197~2.jpg
Germany Stereo Typ
Crossbow

Post by Stereo Typ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
19 May 2023, 23:51
TheLastShot wrote:
19 May 2023, 22:49
I agree @EliteRifleman , based on the COC may I ask if Incog has an admin protection with permission to flame users while he is constantly bullying others?

Incog is clearly making forums look dirty or someone who is obsessed and dodges penalty, most his aoe3 related comments are directly or indirectly targeting revnak in intention to attack him. May I ask why it's ignored? I demand you to look at all these comments and take action, his entire forum is based on flaming right now, he should have been banned ages ago lol.

viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25062&p=585773#p585773
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25038&p=585581#p585581
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25048&p=585507#p585507
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25019&p=584894#p584894
When did we start being able to just make demands
when we are a breeze smurf and do this all the time. demanding this n that with questionable reasoning most of times. :D
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Stereo Typ wrote:
20 May 2023, 15:50
fightinfrenchman wrote:
19 May 2023, 23:51
TheLastShot wrote:
19 May 2023, 22:49
I agree @EliteRifleman , based on the COC may I ask if Incog has an admin protection with permission to flame users while he is constantly bullying others?

Incog is clearly making forums look dirty or someone who is obsessed and dodges penalty, most his aoe3 related comments are directly or indirectly targeting revnak in intention to attack him. May I ask why it's ignored? I demand you to look at all these comments and take action, his entire forum is based on flaming right now, he should have been banned ages ago lol.

viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25062&p=585773#p585773
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25038&p=585581#p585581
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25048&p=585507#p585507
viewtopic.php?f=982&t=25019&p=584894#p584894
When did we start being able to just make demands
when we are a breeze smurf and do this all the time. demanding this n that with questionable reasoning most of times. :D
I'm operating under the assumption that anyone with a low number of posts participating in drama threads is a smurf of someone I may or may not know
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Germany Stereo Typ
Crossbow

Post by Stereo Typ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:05
Stereo Typ wrote:
20 May 2023, 15:50
Show hidden quotes
I'm operating under the assumption that anyone with a low number of posts participating in drama threads is a smurf of someone I may or may not know
u got me :biggrin: actually not though, just never was really active here...
and this is breeze 100%, even the English is bad in the exactly same way
Germany Stereo Typ
Crossbow

Post by Stereo Typ »

speedflyer wrote:
19 May 2023, 15:39
hi guys , just wanted to give some feedback on the new COC.

I got banned on ESOC channel for saying breeze is otto vs kaiser dutch. So i wonder where did i broke the COC , or if the mods are just bad or abusing their little power ? idk. We can also see on that screen that someone also say it , i hope he got ban aswell ?

Been years that ESOC is suffering from bad moderators , but hell yeah we come to a point where even saying civ names grant you a ban :D This was full guessing , no need to be so smart to guess it in g5 , but looks like mods couldnt do it and prefer ban instead of thinking.

we could also discuss the fact that ESOC is casting with delay a series that is on revnak stream without delay , but oh well , we wont go that far for ESOC , first they should respect their casters i guess.
I apparently got banned now for saying Kaisers whines more justified than most others xD
where can I read this apparently pretty strict CoC since its hard to act according to it apparently for tons of people?
good job mods... :uglylol:
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

Stereo Typ wrote:
20 May 2023, 16:21
speedflyer wrote:
19 May 2023, 15:39
hi guys , just wanted to give some feedback on the new COC.

I got banned on ESOC channel for saying breeze is otto vs kaiser dutch. So i wonder where did i broke the COC , or if the mods are just bad or abusing their little power ? idk. We can also see on that screen that someone also say it , i hope he got ban aswell ?

Been years that ESOC is suffering from bad moderators , but hell yeah we come to a point where even saying civ names grant you a ban :D This was full guessing , no need to be so smart to guess it in g5 , but looks like mods couldnt do it and prefer ban instead of thinking.

we could also discuss the fact that ESOC is casting with delay a series that is on revnak stream without delay , but oh well , we wont go that far for ESOC , first they should respect their casters i guess.
I apparently got banned now for saying Kaisers whines more justified than most others xD
where can I read this apparently pretty strict CoC since its hard to act according to it apparently for tons of people?
good job mods... :uglylol:
Yeah ngl i still not have any answer about my ban :D becomes quite tuff to talk on ESOC TV but w/e
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

like what is this
Attachments
esoctv moderation.PNG
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i tried to say "flying crow is shit in age 3" and it blocked it. i think the mod settings are a littttle too strict idk.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Hazza54321 wrote:
20 May 2023, 19:20
like what is this
Watch that mouth kid
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

"tf both these boys in suits"
"fkn gg"

AutoMod: Hey! Your message is being checked by mods and has not been sent.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Here's mine that I took a screenshot of, for the luls:

Context being minimoult and Julian both being in suits which looked quite sharp.
Attachments
lul.PNG
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

probably bad for the esoctv stream not allowing people to chat
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team
ESO: GandalfTheWhite7

Post by Joshua667746 »

Hi everyone,
The reason for being banned is simply because you did not follow the chat rules. There's nothing else to it. The chat rules will not change until the community is more respectful in chat.
The bannings themselves are going to follow a timeout process of increasing the number of days, according to the text below. So less harsh timeouts will take their place.
Further, the level of cursing and insults (ie the moderation level) is going to be brought down from a 4 to a 2. As a result, you'll be able to talk a little more freely in chat.
However, as soon as any of these attacks go from common comments to attacks on a person (opinions are fine, but personal attacks aren't) then timeouts will be initiated.
If you're unsure about any of this, read the CoC or contact me at Joshua667746#0466 and I'd be happy to explain the reasons for being banned and any steps forward.

TLDR; Automod chilling out, bans turning into timeouts.

Severity system
Minor violation: by mistake or misunderstanding of a user, it is easily solved by chatting and with a friendly warning.
Medium Violation: A violation taken with foresight and knowledge of this code of conduct or a large number followed by minor violations.
Serious infringement: An infringement made specifically against one of the rules and for the purpose of creating discord or havoc.

Duration of bans
Minor violations: A user will only be banned for minor violations when they have repeatedly committed a minor violation after several warnings and the violation is upgraded to a moderate violation, as they are acting insubordinate to the moderator's prior instructions.
Moderate violations: If a user commits a moderate violation, he will receive a suspension of 1 day, the second time, it will be 3 days, the third time will be for a duration of 7 days, the fourth will be for one month, and the fifth will be for one year and the sixth and final will be permanent.
Aggravated violations: When committing a very serious violation, the user will be banned for at least 7 days and the staff is responsible for discussing whether this period is extended or becomes permanent.
Any infractions that are very serious or illegal activities will result in a permanent ban of the user without the possibility of returning under any circumstances.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

illegal activities according to which country