Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 14.3853

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Serbia ShinkuroYukinari
Dragoon
ESO: ShinkuroYukinari
Clan: BANIN

Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 14.3853

Post by ShinkuroYukinari »

My signature was removed, MOD ABUSE!
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Re: Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 14.3853

Post by callentournies »

sentinel stats boost

for 25 more wood otto vills train even faster (?) what kind of questionable intellect decides that. whatever, it's only 1 second. they think they're "nerfing" the church card by moving the first upgrade to age 2 and the last upgrade to age 3, but that's not relevant at all. it more resembles a buff. not addressing the actual problems (abus and abus combat), and why on earth are otto mm the only mm to bonus vs HI?

USA cdb card and bank costs reduced. sharp shitter and apache meta

age 2 iro inf play is buffed

maybe the italy changes will matter in some MUs, or maybe not. doesnt address any of the other numerous problems (insane card values, lombard xp trickle, more age up rewards for every age, the guard skirms that stun and have 5.5 speed, papal bombards, etc)

50f starting crate buff to port, they still 13/20 i think

mostly little tweaks patch
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Italy is still gonna be super busted, good job as usual
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

Might try some Haud rushing again, nice buffs to aenna and tomas
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Basically the only weakness of aennas (their shitty animation) was removed. You used to be able to kite them but now with 5 speed and lock fire, idk. And can't kite towards them either anymore as they just get more DPS. Seems like a very risky buff considering how good the actual stats are for a 100f cost
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

petards still bug out and flop over dead after going thru the whole exploding animation, like they've bit a cyanide capsule instead of glory to god dying in fire in the rubble of our good god's enemies churches

unfortunately i don't have the rec but look in the top left of this clip and the minimap, absolute joke! game

6 petards in, 6 petards gone, of their own free will. 0 building hp lost. for the record 6 petards have enough firepower to kill a basilica twice over-ish

https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyFriendlyCu ... etqw6dRyRI

@Aizamk have you noticed this? this bug was a thing on release, but still seems present
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
United States of America minimoult21
Dragoon
ESO: minimoult21

Post by minimoult21 »

I believe if you shift click petards they will not deal damage. (I've tested in the past and this was my findings. Idk if still the case or not) Looks like you did some shift clicking, but I can't tell from lion's POV.
minimoult21 represents a relative unknown.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Post by Yukietti »

callentournies wrote:
03 May 2023, 20:33
petards still bug out and flop over dead after going thru the whole exploding animation, like they've bit a cyanide capsule instead of glory to god dying in fire in the rubble of our good god's enemies churches

unfortunately i don't have the rec but look in the top left of this clip and the minimap, absolute joke! game

6 petards in, 6 petards gone, of their own free will. 0 building hp lost. for the record 6 petards have enough firepower to kill a basilica twice over-ish

https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyFriendlyCu ... etqw6dRyRI

@Aizamk have you noticed this? this bug was a thing on release, but still seems present

Vividlyplain: petard shift click bug is gone however if you set your waypoint directly on a building from your shipment point/art foundry then they will just keel over and die as he describes here
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

Yukietti wrote:
03 May 2023, 21:51
Vividlyplain: petard shift click bug is gone however if you set your waypoint directly on a building from your shipment point/art foundry then they will just keel over and die as he describes here
looks like it ain't gone. the way-point thing is not true either from testing vs AI
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

minimoult21 wrote:
03 May 2023, 21:20
I believe if you shift click petards they will not deal damage. (I've tested in the past and this was my findings. Idk if still the case or not) Looks like you did some shift clicking, but I can't tell from lion's POV.
thanks -- you're right. good GK
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Kaiserklein wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 22:21
Basically the only weakness of aennas (their shitty animation) was removed. You used to be able to kite them but now with 5 speed and lock fire, idk. And can't kite towards them either anymore as they just get more DPS. Seems like a very risky buff considering how good the actual stats are for a 100f cost
Quintessential DE. There was never a problem with X unit/card, either with design or balance. Let's change that up shall we?

lul
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.