Introducing GarjaGPT

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Introducing GarjaGPT

Post by Yukietti »

Hey guys! I tried to integrate ChatGPT to my bot and it succeeded then I got some funny comments. We (me and my discord community) came up with Garja name because we think he knows everything. First of all I have no control over this bot, it makes up his own comments since it is supported by ChatGPT so in the future if the bot says something offensive towards someone, it is not my comment and I am not responsible for this since it's an AI and makes his own mind up. You can ask GarjaGPT anything like in ChatGPT. The only thing I did here, was to teach GarjaGPT about our community to do this I taught him about ESOC forum and aoe3 liquipedia. So that he knows about certain players. I also coded him to be respectful but also funny. So to get funny results I expect all of you in my next stream!

I am still trying to teach him some certain events or memes to make it funny in my streams.

@Garja if you feel uncomfortable by this let me know then I can change the concept.
Credits to: @MaxMagous for naming GarjaGPT.

Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Re: Introducing GarjaGPT

Post by BrookG »

Wait is GarjaGPT our new god?
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

i see yuki grinding really hard for the chat interaction statistics xD what a great idea yuki will use when im in your next stream
United States of America minimoult21
Dragoon
ESO: minimoult21

Post by minimoult21 »

wtf how can make more comments than me?
minimoult21 represents a relative unknown.