Apply to become an ESOC Caster!

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team
ESO: GandalfTheWhite7

Apply to become an ESOC Caster!

Post by Joshua667746 »

Hi Everyone!
Have you ever casted big-name tournaments before? Or are you new to the Twitch scene and want to make a name for yourself?
Well, then I'm most excited to invite you to become an ESOC Caster! If working with the ESOC Media Team interests you, then don't hesitate to apply.
At the moment we are looking for dedicated AoE3 community members to join our team of talented casters during all time slots, especially 12-20GMT!
If you have a moderately built PC and can stream from your device with no troubles, then please send a short video link of an example cast to Joshua667746#0466 on Discord.
If accepted you'll personally be trained on OBS or Streamlabs to your full potential, as well as on the Casting Overlay App.
You will get the chance to cast the games of some of AoE3's greatest legends during epic ESOC events as well as Weekly Showmatches!
Can't wait to see the new talent emerging in this era of AoE3!

Josh

(i7-10700F @ 2.90GHz 16.0 GB or equivalent, including stats reasonably lower can apply as long as you can stream it'll be right)
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Apply to become an ESOC Caster!

Post by iNcog »

I'm unsure of the finances of ESOC but I find it wouldn't be unreasonable to throw a few bucks at people who take the time to cast. It can and will suck up an entire day and that's if things go perfectly well.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain MrRewindThat
Crossbow
ESO: ⭐★彡ELiYaH彡★⭐
Clan: HvNy

Post by MrRewindThat »

Hey, I would be happy to volunteer a few hours of my time to casting.

Cheers
:nwc: 2019 spectator :flowers:
India yashtibrewal
Crossbow

Post by yashtibrewal »

Hi there,

My timing is GTM + 5:30, so in that timezone I can do anything from 2 PM to 10 PM (11 PM) works too.
I have an i7 Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop. I have streamed AOE before. I know the game, but I suck at almost everything except Dutch, Brits.

What is the sample that I would need to send?

I can help with websites as well, I have a personal website too. www.yashtibrewal.in

Looking forward.
Best,
Yash
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

For hardware requirements i will recommend to have 8 cores CPU ,16 gigs of RAM or 6 cores is fine but there can be frame drops later but overall if your system can handle 1080p60 quality stream of aoe3 de for 4 hrs atleast without any frames drops & good net quality should be good to go.
:nwc:
Italy MaxMagous
Skirmisher
ESO: MaxMagous

Post by MaxMagous »

I'll cast
look wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:55
Kaiserklein wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 07:42
Well nvm, none of these dates work for me
who care? unfortunately, one must decide to be an aoe3 pro or not
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

@horse_feed is a great caster too, the other day i watched him cast some game on his stream and it was super nice to watch really
Image Image
United States of America horse_feed
Crossbow
Clan: moin

Post by horse_feed »

ty @kevinitalien ^^

sent you a vod @Joshua667746!
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@iNcog We are formulating a way for this to occur, but at the moment since we don't run ads during the stream and subscriptions are extremely volatile, we may institute a paid casting program based on performance toward the end of the year or the start of next. The reason this takes so long is the need to judge this based on extended streaming data and engagement, as well as coordinating it with sponsored events where prize pools are fixed. Basically, we don't want to pay casters and then have internally funded prize pools cut in half or even more. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can implement such a program sooner please message me on discord.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@MrRewindThat @yashtibrewal @MaxMagous If you are interested please submit a sample casted game to Joshua667746#0466 on Discord.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Joshua667746 wrote:
17 May 2023, 00:25
@iNcog We are formulating a way for this to occur, but at the moment since we don't run ads during the stream and subscriptions are extremely volatile, we may institute a paid casting program based on performance toward the end of the year or the start of next. The reason this takes so long is the need to judge this based on extended streaming data and engagement, as well as coordinating it with sponsored events where prize pools are fixed. Basically, we don't want to pay casters and then have internally funded prize pools cut in half or even more. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can implement such a program sooner please message me on discord.
Like I said, I don't know anything about the finances of ESOC (never have, actually). I think a majority of the money should be reserved for the players either way. However I also think that a small, fixed gratuity towards casters who are grinding hours and hours of their time wouldn't be inappropriate. Give them like $10-$25 once the tournament is over as a thank you. Assuming of course that it is affordable in a sustainable way.

I would also forego any programs or complex systems and keep things as simple as possible.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@iNcog Good idea, at the moment, there will be a brackets of number of hours casted, and the quality of the casts, and like you said, $10-$25 for a whole season is definitely so able, but only for a couple of very dedicated casters.
Canada puggoplay
Crossbow

Post by puggoplay »

Name is Puggoplay! I would love to help cast some games for ESOC, if you wish we can connect more on discord.

Cheers
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

puggoplay wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:57
Name is Puggoplay! I would love to help cast some games for ESOC, if you wish we can connect more on discord.

Cheers
This guy here is very very good @Joshua667746
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

If it’s the will of GMDS it shall be done
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Also, bring Veni and Zutazuta back!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Sup
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Who’s this guy? ^
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Russia Houseki
Crossbow
Clan: PLOP

Post by Houseki »

My English is pretty bad but i can cast few games if those fits my shedule! I send my eng only stream