Unable to view any of Revnak’s guides on the strategy wall.

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Unable to view any of Revnak’s guides on the strategy wall.

Post by Kanoo »

As the title suggests, I’m unable to view the guides written by Revnak. It says it’s been moved.

Any way we can get those back on this site?
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Unable to view any of Revnak’s guides on the strategy wall.

Post by iNcog »

lul did he remove them? is there somewhere to read up on drama or is it all in the EPL discord?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

Kanoo wrote:
18 May 2023, 15:17
As the title suggests, I’m unable to view the guides written by Revnak. It says it’s been moved.

Any way we can get those back on this site?
In summary, Revnak decided to remove all its content for personal reasons, it was his decision. If you wish to have access to the content again, please discuss it with him in private.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

dodged a bullet there
Turkey Revnak
Crossbow

Post by Revnak »

Hey @Kanoo I answered several people who asked me.. I decided to delete it because Part of the Aoe3 community don't like the way ESO-C forums are handled at all thus I have taken decision to delete them upon consultation of common sense keeping it short hopefully it's understood. I'll repost it on my private channels among with upcoming new guides. It's my personal information, and from my audit I want to make it clear that I do not authorize its publication in other places without my confirmation
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

lol
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Post by Kanoo »

Okay, thank you @EliteRifleman and @Revnak for letting me know.
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Revnak wrote:
18 May 2023, 21:11
Hey @Kanoo I answered several people who asked me.. I decided to delete it because Part of the Aoe3 community don't like the way ESO-C forums are handled at all thus I have taken decision to delete them upon consultation of common sense keeping it short hopefully it's understood. I'll repost it on my private channels among with upcoming new guides. It's my personal information, and from my audit I want to make it clear that I do not authorize its publication in other places without my confirmation
I can understand that you dislike many parts or people of this forum, but aggregating strategies is a great benefit that the forum provides, and it mostly serves new players. This is unfortunate.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Revnak wrote:
Lol let me guess, you think ESOC is a dictatorship and the staff is full of power-hungry malicious actors.

Social media brain rot on display
Netherlands TheLastShot
Crossbow

Post by TheLastShot »

Goodspeed wrote:
19 May 2023, 07:39
Revnak wrote:
Lol let me guess, you think ESOC is a dictatorship and the staff is full of power-hungry malicious actors.

Social media brain rot on display
That was his own decision and he is free to do it, I already noticed the guy keeps getting criticized most the time randomly and it's unacceptable. He is providing good content and has been helpful to
the community ever since I knew him.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Would you still say he is helpful to the community now?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

TheLastShot wrote:
19 May 2023, 08:05
the guy keeps getting criticized most the time randomly and it's unacceptable.
hilarious
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..