Statement about Revnak

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Re: Statement about Revnak

Post by richard »

Lukas_L99 wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 12:11
richard wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 11:12
Permanent ban? Not 1 year or 2 years or smth like that? I dont think that is a good idea, because it probably will lead to Revnak trying to think about methods how he could damage esoc. A 1 year ban maybe would lead to him thinking about how he could work together better with the community after that, to avoid another 1 year ban. If you ban him forever you certainly have him as an enemy from that point onwards.
I don't think that's a good argument for a lesser punishment
If you start a war with someone you also punish yourself though. See Russia, USA and the Ukraine. They also try to punish each other all the time. Also Germany tries to punish other countries. I dont think it s a good idea. Why not try to work together in a better way?

You have to punish because they re evil, right?
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

01 Jun 2023, 12:33
Permanent ban? Not 1 year or 2 years or smth like that? I dont think that is a good idea, because it probably will lead to Revnak trying to think about methods how he could damage esoc. A 1 year ban maybe would lead to him thinking about how he could work together better with the community after that, to avoid another 1 year ban. If you ban him forever you certainly have him as an enemy from that point onwards.
If you start a war with someone you also punish yourself though. See Russia, USA and the Ukraine. They also try to punish each other all the time. Also Germany tries to punish other countries. I dont think it s a good idea. Why not try to work together in a better way?

that's not what they tried to do by creating an esoc pro team with Revnak as a member?
Image Image
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

kevinitalien wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 12:48
Show hidden quotes

that's not what they tried to do by creating an esoc pro team with Revnak as a member?
I dont know.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Basically everything else has already been tried.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Can we get that bloke to sort out that companion app plz. The ranked ladder, match history, current games and civ winrates (by elo) was all very useful stuff. The current version is useless for the most part
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Without companion aoe3 isnt the same game anymore
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Germany moonshine
Skirmisher

Post by moonshine »

look wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 14:01
Without companion aoe3 isnt the same game anymore
for the majority time of DE we didnt had something like Doris App..... Also how a external side can be a marker for if a game is good or not ?

Of course, i used it daily and i dont like that Dori takes the ELO stuff offline but this dont change anything about the game, at least for me
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

He's been banned a few times already. He was even brought on as ESOC Pro Team so he could contribute to the community, like kevin pointed out.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Yeah I would wager that anyone who is opposed to the ban probably doesn't have the whole scope of what Breeze has done over a larger time frame.

I do think a permanent ban could be reduced to a year. I maintain this despite the fact that Breeze had me warned for no reason (with threat of a suspension?) by reporting me on his smurf.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

yeah even sir_musket got an "indefinite" ban, however i think it's a very reasonable thing that noone has any desire to ever see that guy in the community again, and there's no real reason for him to be unbanned
Netherlands steppenwolf
Crossbow
ESO: Steppenwolf_

Post by steppenwolf »

so in the end people can do whatever they want without facing any consequence because you fear they might want to harm you? This way of dealing with such people will lead you anywhere but in a peaceful evironment. Also wasnt that the appeasement approach? Yikes we all know where that went to.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I see revnak_aoe advertising on the esoc side wall Kappa
Great Britain Phoenix999
Crossbow
ESO: Phoenix999

Post by Phoenix999 »

meanwhile bro is casually streaming while being shown on the side of the esoc forums
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-01 190257.jpg
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I'm not sure where ESOC is at, but it wouldn't be too bad if revnak's stream was kept in the sidebar.
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

iNcog wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 18:05
I'm not sure where ESOC is at, but it wouldn't be too bad if revnak's stream was kept in the sidebar.
You always have an opinion about everything xD

tbf its not a biggy if it is there or not as most people have him followed so it comes up in twitch as a followed channel, but hes banned me for some reason xD
Great Britain Phoenix999
Crossbow
ESO: Phoenix999

Post by Phoenix999 »

he is clearly well loved by the masses seeing as he's top streamer, i say we have a huge vote
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-01 192048.jpg
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

What can I say? I'm invested in the community even if not devoting a lot of time to it at the moment.

Even if I don't agree with a lot of Breeze's actions, I can relate to getting caught up in drama. He's clearly already paid for his actions and thus I would encourage to not continue the cycle of negativity any more than necessary. I can see a world where after a bit of hiatus and time of reflection, Breeze rejoins the larger community in good faith.
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

barker wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 12:15
i mean everyone is free to do whatever they want on their own forums. revnak made a few low iq decisions for sure. but also "Insulted several admin staff members and disrespected...." kek, you can't insult the admins? I for sure can
nice account
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

more smurfs, its just amazing
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

are you guys sure? you sure would look silly if it turned out to be someone else
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

From what I know barker is not a smurf account.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

steppenwolf wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 17:44
Show hidden quotes

so in the end people can do whatever they want without facing any consequence because you fear they might want to harm you? This way of dealing with such people will lead you anywhere but in a peaceful evironment. Also wasnt that the appeasement approach? Yikes we all know where that went to.
Well I dont fear they want to harm me because i dont try to damage them. So they dont try to harm me because I dont try to damage them. They want to harm YOU ...
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

I agree. There are clearly people in the community who want to watch him. As a service to them, it should be kept I think. I would never check on Twitch if somebody was streaming but if I come on here and see Aizamk, I click
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yeah hes randomly banned alot of people from esoc on his twitch. The dude doesnt know whether to hate me or worship me; i either have a sword in his stream and hes telling me he loves me or he bans me without saying anything within the space of 48 hours
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Hazza54321 wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2023, 21:45
Yeah hes randomly banned alot of people from esoc on his twitch. The dude doesnt know whether to hate me or worship me; i either have a sword in his stream and hes telling me he loves me or he bans me without saying anything within the space of 48 hours
at some point i was VIP and banned at the same time
Image Image