British All-In

France iNcog
Ninja

British All-In

Post by iNcog »

Hi all, so the other day I needed an all-in in a tournament match, the results of which were surprisingly strong. I've been messing around with it since and have decided to share the build here. Is it all-in? Yeah. But if you do enough damage I think you can follow up with a quick little boom and catch up in eco. The British have a the ability to invest a lot into their economy very quickly should the need arise, which is why this works at all, is my guess. This utilizes on Britain's absurdly quick age up times.

Note: this works best on a livestock map where you can eat 2 or so livestock & age at 16/30 with little to no idle TC time. Food treasures help a LOT. Your mileage may vary otherwise.

Start:
- Make two manors with starting crates.
- Gather food treasures first and foremost.
- If livestock, eat enough of them to age 16/30 without idle TC time.
- Age with 200c + Outpost.

Transition:
- Chop for 2 more manors, make them. Make one manor forward.
- Chop 200w for a barracks, then switch everyone to food, minus 2 or so on coin.
- Don't make a market. You don't have time.

Commerce Age:
- Immediately build a forward barracks.
- Immediately send Outpost forward to be built.
- Send 6 musketeers, but time it so that it can be shipped to the outpost.
- Do nothing but train Musketeers and villagers.

From there:
- Next shipment is 6 Longbow. This is an all-in, you have x2 strong infantry shipments to send to make this work.
- The Longbow have long range which helps zone away/trade vs other Ranged Infantry. The Musks will bear the brunt of soaking up damage while your longbow can comfortably participate in the fight.
- Once your macro is cleaned up a bit, send some villagers to wood. I'd say 2 or 3. If you don't, you'll be housed at 50 pop soon. You want to avoid this by chopping out a manor to get to 60 pop.
- My suggestion after 6 Longbow, is to send 700w and get your economy going. Get more villagers and market upgrades. You should have a military advantage that you need to keep. Don't overextend and throw it away.

Games:
Does this even work? Honestly, I think it does. Here are two games. The mirror vs Pasi was particularly a nice game, imo:

Versus Yukietty:

Versus Pasi:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1179317366
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Korea South Miyawaki Sakura
Dragoon
ESO: April

Re: British All-In

Post by Miyawaki Sakura »

I think most civs can age up against this with 8xbow+mm.
In my experience, China,Ottoman and spain can FF.
In that case you will have a hard time with your opponent's powerful age3 cards because the brits economy is so bad compared to the standard bo.
But in mirror, I actually use it sometimes
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Oh yeah for sure this isn't something that cookie cutter wins every game. I think it's a cheese and you have to surprise your opponent.

For science, here's a game vs an Otto FF where I did indeed lose:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1177873978?t=00h32m15s

Did a fair amount of damage, yeah. But perhaps playing it standard would have netted me an actual win?
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher
ESO: Cleters

Post by Cleters »

If you want to all in with brit, you need 50-60 pop when you are up, and just go double racks. It's way more effiscient.

You have the ability to build 10 musk + 10 musk, so making only 10 with 1 barrack is not really all in, it's more a semi-rush to boom quietly I'd say.

In your video, you end up with 11 musk instead of 10 but wasted a card. You of course have the tower but I don't think it's worth the rush.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Cleters wrote:If you want to all in with brit, you need 50-60 pop when you are up, and just go double racks. It's way more effiscient.

You have the ability to build 10 musk + 10 musk, so making only 10 with 1 barrack is not really all in, it's more a semi-rush to boom quietly I'd say.

In your video, you end up with 11 musk instead of 10 but wasted a card. You of course have the tower but I don't think it's worth the rush.
What's your build when you do double rax musk? age with 500f? I'm curious
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

you need 60 pop, 400w for 2 buildings and enough coin to start queueing the batch. ship 700c and finish the batch. this works great with musk hus opening and is very aggressive. not sure what shipments would be better for double musk

also ehre you shoulda towered the fort
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

So that's enough wood for... 3 manors and 2 barracks. That's 805 wood. 50 coin to get the first batch going.

I mean fuck, I'll give it a try when I get a chance.
No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher

Post by Cleters »

iNcog wrote:
Cleters wrote:If you want to all in with brit, you need 50-60 pop when you are up, and just go double racks. It's way more effiscient.

Here's what I do, if I want to all in and make the fastest possible rush :

- 2 houses age 1
- Age up 17 vills (16 is possible, but it's hard to 20 musk exept if good tres)
- Up with 500 food
- send 1 vill to fb, build a house on way and build 2 barracks with 1 vill on each
- you are age 2 with 50 or 60 pop depending tres
- send or 700f or 700c depending what you have/need, 700c is smarter and more "pro", in fact you often end up having no food with it if you have a herd problem (backherd or so) with 700c.
- mass musk :P

- after : 700w 5 vills then depending what you want to do. With 700W build the market.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

thanks. i'll be doing this :)
United States of America InvisibleUnit
Crossbow
ESO: InvisibleUnit

Post by InvisibleUnit »

Chusik made a good video on a double musket rush with British. It's quite a simple build order.

Age with 500f, send all vills to wood. You should be able to build 2-3 manors, giving you 50-60 pop. Build 2 barracks right as you age up. Ship 700c. Stack 50 coin and send all vills to food. Queue 1 musket from each barracks, and collect the coin to finish the batches. Send 700f to continue double musk production and then 700w for housing. You should be able to get 8-10 muskets in each of your first 3 batches.

I like to add a stable with 700w in most matchups. Some skirm-type units can be a pain to hunt down with pure musket.

Card Order: 3v 700c 700f 700w

Link:
United States of America InvisibleUnit
Crossbow
ESO: InvisibleUnit

Post by InvisibleUnit »

Cleters wrote:
iNcog wrote:

Here's what I do, if I want to all in and make the fastest possible rush :

- 2 houses age 1
- Age up 17 vills (16 is possible, but it's hard to 20 musk exept if good tres)
- Up with 500 food
- send 1 vill to fb, build a house on way and build 2 barracks with 1 vill on each
- you are age 2 with 50 or 60 pop depending tres
- send or 700f or 700c depending what you have/need, 700c is smarter and more "pro", in fact you often end up having no food with it if you have a herd problem (backherd or so) with 700c.
- mass musk :P

- after : 700w 5 vills then depending what you want to do. With 700W build the market.

I missed this reply, but yeah it's a really fun build :)
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

There is no better brittish all in than The 3 rax.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Vic can you get us a BO?
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Ez. Age up normal. Obviously works best with 300w start for 2 houses and ageup at 17pop.
Make as many houses u can afford. BUT remember to save 600w so ur 3 forward vills can scare ur opponent with 3rax.
Get some food and gold to start The 3 musk in que. Ship 700f to finish The batches. Pretty much shud be gg from here.
Dead hunts cant walk....

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Isn't 700 coin double rax musket the better build order?
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

fei123456 wrote:Isn't 700 coin double rax musket the better build order?
Think that gives more musk over two batches, but the idea here is to get 1 huge first batch out.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Better and better. It depends. Will 700c and only 2raxes scare ur opponent as much as 3rax in their face?
Dead hunts cant walk....

Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Victor_swe wrote:Ez. Age up normal. Obviously works best with 300w start for 2 houses and ageup at 17pop.
Make as many houses u can afford. BUT remember to save 600w so ur 3 forward vills can scare ur opponent with 3rax.
Get some food and gold to start The 3 musk in que. Ship 700f to finish The batches. Pretty much shud be gg from here.
apart from being impossible manual macro the funniest part of this is the mention of a preferential crate spawn since crates have been fixed going on two years.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
No Flag Cleters
Skirmisher

Post by Cleters »

Meh, I know it's some troll but by the time you make 3 racks and be able to 15 musk out, a classic double racks rush would have 2 batch out so 20 musk :P
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Imagine being @samwise12 thinking you’ve revolutionized the world with a clever 5 huss 5 musk build only to see @Victor_swe rolling into your base with 30 musk when your first patch pops!
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Vat a noob
Dead hunts cant walk....