Complete Guide to Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Colombia JavierA_9
Crossbow
ESO: JavierA_9
GameRanger ID: 9508767

Re: Complete Guide to Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Post by JavierA_9 »

I would like to know if there is any way to leave it as the normal AoE3 TAD of Emsable studios, for example when I went to the urban center in the normal TAD there was an option in configuration so that the camera would not take me to the urban center this served me pending other actions, just like when I put my explorer to recognize the map it was not necessary to leave until he just selected and from the minimap gave orders to move, additionally they have some recommendation against Japs they made me that they are well broken I tried to stop them with French with a boom of crossbowmen and pikes to their houses and it is as if they only need the wonder to maintain their economy
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

JavierA_9 wrote:I would like to know if there is any way to leave it as the normal AoE3 TAD of Emsable studios, for example when I went to the urban center in the normal TAD there was an option in configuration so that the camera would not take me to the urban center this served me pending other actions, just like when I put my explorer to recognize the map it was not necessary to leave until he just selected and from the minimap gave orders to move, additionally they have some recommendation against Japs they made me that they are well broken I tried to stop them with French with a boom of crossbowmen and pikes to their houses and it is as if they only need the wonder to maintain their economy
I personally like the "snap to building" setting, if I want to select a building without snapping to it, I just put it into a control group. Best of both worlds, this way.
European Union horsedancingwithcrow
Crossbow
ESO: sdff

Post by horsedancingwithcrow »

Wonderful guide.

I found one typo in the beginning: "improving more suddle" .. it's actually subtle. not suddle