Inca build orders

Sweden p0cA
Crossbow
ESO: Pocahotass

Re: Inca build orders

Post by p0cA »

Stronghold seem quite lame vs iro who cant outrange them even with light cannons xD
Also i guess azzy, sioux, india cant either
Canada klonko
Skirmisher
ESO: klonko

Post by klonko »

fei123456 wrote:
dansil92 wrote:So rumour has it that the incan anti-arty unit is classed as both infantry AND artillery- meaning that yabusame, arrow knights, but especially light cannon (6x unless theres a hidden penalty) counter them very hard at range. I believe flamethrowers would also have a stacked up multi but I've not yet confirmed
But you can hardly recognize them from a huge mass of shit :smile:
I can hardly tell the difference between them and the bolas in production tab haha.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Would you mind posting this video as new thread, so we can put it in the strategy wall here: strategy-wall?civ=27?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

done.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@[Armag] diarouga so you get 1 kancha & gather for BB immediately for 4 vills early on & have some idle time but you age with 15 vills around 3 mins say(since you ate some sheeps ) compared to what minimoult21 he does keeps all vills on wood get 4 kanchas and ages with 800f from lamas around (3:05 with no idle time) and get 4 vills in transition asap ,which is better & why? My thoughts is 4 vills >3 kanchas early but once you get x2 card for kanchas then it's going to be op.
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Very nice since you go for 4 vills first but I wanna test it out and see which is better.
:nwc:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

I posted it in his thread already, the two builds are about the same. It mostly comes down to which treasure you find in base imo, but maybe with this build you can consistently age one vill faster which is big deal.
Image Image Image
No Flag Colonel0tto
Crossbow

Post by Colonel0tto »

There seems to be matchups where going TP is preferable to Kancha booming. This kancha boom requires you to chop about 1000 wood and send 2 shipments in order to get a total benefit of around 9 perma food vills with hunting dog upgrade (and all the XP from building the kancha).

Against Brit a fast age up into Chimu (shipped to the chasqui) semi-ff is preferable to just getting outboomed and smashed by musk huss. Against Russia building a TP and War hut in transition will ensure unit batches and shipments arrive faster. Chimu from age-up could be very handy in that matchup as well. So this boom build is a good default, but there are useful situational alternatives.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Challenger_Marco wrote:Very nice since you go for 4 vills first but I wanna test it out and see which is better.
Sure do. What you have to keep in mind is that :
1) 4v >> 3 kanchas before the shipment
2) I'm sending 300w while he sends 2 lamas so it's not like he's 3 kanchas ahead, he's only got +1 in practice.
3) I can put my 4v on wood to build more kanchas (4v gather 200w during the transition, ie 1.5 kancha), while you can't put kanchas on wood, which means you'll just stack some food with kanchas first.
No Flag Colonel0tto
Crossbow

Post by Colonel0tto »

Not to mention 4 vills is better for food gathering than 3 kancha even after the kancha improvement, and especially after hunting dogs.