Inca FF

India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Inca FF

Post by Challenger_Marco »

INCA FF

PROLOGUE

With Recent Changes for the Inca civ,this strategy is decent vs semi-ff & ff type civs.The recent buff to Bolas warriors (1 unit pop ) & other strong age 3 units like Huaraca make their age 3 good.And also their base rate change for kancha houses (0.6 f/s taunt 115!,we won't be needing to send Chica Brewing anymore!) :flowers:

Bolas Warriors are quite interesting they are tagged as HI but they have multi against cav & light cav & also comes with ranged snare with 1 AoE ,so this unit is good against any cav/goon type composition civ.I did some testing & comparison ,it takes about 5 bolas to beat 5 goons & 10 bolas to beat 5 huss (try to kite this out coz in melee they suck & do 10 dmg only).

Huaracas also an interesting unit they do 40 siege damage unlike Arrow Knights they are good vs art & buildings only ,but here is the thing 5 huaracas 1 tap a falc & you have 7 huaracas shipment in age 3 ,you can easily kill any falc push without losing much units by sending this shipment ,this is one the reasons why you want to go fortress and unlock this unit.Very good in puhsing as they act like a falc.So when you send 7 huarcas remember to split group them, 5 in 1 & 2 in another one you easily defeat the falcs.

So making these units, we use Stronghold ofc ,when build you get 280xp which is they key because you get a shipment immediately.

We will be doing Ranged Infantry units only ,ie mass of junglebowmen ,bolas,huaracas along with plumed spearmen mixed in from BB & trained some to hand combat melee units & win.(This composition deletes skrim/cav/goon/falc composition).

Besides talking about these units it's incredibly hard to differentiate when these units get mixed up so your opponent will have hard time finding huaracas ,bolas & targeting them ,only when there is a fight bolas might be closer during fights because of less range than other units ,so you have to careful keeping bolas behind bows as they suck in melee & vulnerable to skrims.

The Deck
Since we go ranged units only it's must to have upgrades for them both Ranged Infantry Attack & Hitpoints.All the unit upgrades which cost gold should be included like 13 junglebowmen in age 3 ,huaracas & bolas in age 4.Curare the poison dmg card & Road building the speed upgrade for your infantry.
There are 3 cards which can be replaced and you can customise this deck to you own style of play.You can removed Census,Revolt ,Terrace farming & add 3 unit shipments in age 4 else if you want longevity of your civ this is the deck.

NAKED FF VERSION
This is the standard build i would say unless you are getting pressured.This good against semi ff civ.

Card Order:
2 lamas-->700g-->600w-->1 stronghold-->1k wood/any unit shipment

Build Order

Age 1
We will be doing diarouga's strart ,build 1 kancha and rush to get 180 f/w/g BB to get 4 vills out asap ,kill the starting lama whenever necessary to get the BB from kancha faster & to have no tc idle time.
Send 2 lamas when you get the shipment,once they arrive put them near the vills gathering hunts kill both of them & put like 5 on each of them.
You will be making 16 vills so right when 16th vill pop out, you should have enuf food to click up around ~3:05 ,age with the 2 travois politician .

Transition to age 2
You will be having excess of food ,obviously this is reason we are able to FF.
Put like 5-6 vills on gold to gather 300g ,rest all vills stays on food to get 1200f.

Age 2
You will have a shipment ready & you hit age 2 around 4:25-4:30 ,send 700g ,place down 2 warhuts using the travois you aged up ,you obviously will be playing defensive here ,keep the hunts & resources secured.So by the time 700g arrives you can queue 2 vills ,so you will be aging with 18v ,age up with the 8 junglebowmen politician.You will get a shipment shortly after ,so send 600w next.

Transition to age 3
Put most of your vills on wood ,if you see come cav ,start making plumed spearmen ,once 600w arrives start making as many kanchas houses as possible ,keep some 3 vills on gold to gather 100g to upgrade your junglebowmen.

Age 3
You will hit around ~7:30-35 fotress.Send 1 Stronghold first ,this way you get xp to ship another one ,once it's built.The reason you get shipment once you are age 3 is because of the xp you built from kancha houses.
Second card in age 3 will be 1000w if there is no pressure ,else military shipments ,you will be safe now because you can garrison units at stronghold and also get 13 kanchas easily ,add a market get HD & placer mines later.
Note that we won't be sending Chica Brewing card the 0.6f/s is already good with 13 kanchas so you get 7.8 f/s (~9 vills) ,and 8 vill shipment is better than that because chica gives you 11.7 f/s(~14 vills) ,so (9+8 =17 vills ,obviously vill count changes if you get HD from market.
The macro is the tricky part i think 10 vills on food ,10+ on wood and 8 vills on gold should be good to have constant batches of 5 bolas & 10 bowmen, before you reach 30 vills kinda try to manage by switching vills around res.
At Stronghold start queuing bolas warriors & at warhut get vet junglebowmen researched and start massing them.Once you send 7 huaracas you can push out or when you have decent mass ,be sure to use explorer in battle to tank and use javelin shot.
Compostion: Big mass of Jungle bowman ,medium mass of bolas ,huaracas & some plumed spearmen.
Once you have big mass you can send hitpoints card followed up by attack & win.

So basically you can do w/e you want in age 3 depending on the game & your playstyle ,can send 2 tc wagon , get 200 xp from it & start booming or follow it up with 8 vills ,adding walls etc.

MY FF VERSION
Basically same thing in age 1 as naked one ,except you will be aging with the fast age up politician & send 1000w instead of 600w & then send stronghold.
You easily get 13 kanchas with 1000w and you can save units easily by garrisoning and defending.
The reason i like this is because i am able to get 400w extra and also be flexible because i can sneak some vills out if i am denied , use my chasqui to receive shipments, so nothing will stop me from gathering.
You can also turn this into aggressive FF by popping BB/shipments at chasqui ,sending 7 huarcas if he goes FI ,i think inca might have problem in age 4 vs mortars and HC mass so FI gets easily punished if you know it.

Card Order:
2 lamas -->700g-->1000w-->1 stronghold-->unit shipments

GREEDY FF VERSION
Same as naked one except you will be building 1 tambo(tp) & 1 warhut & aging with 1 shipment politician ,obviously this is the go to one if your opponent is passive & boomy civ ,the card order remains the same ,just you will have extra shipment in age 3.

Card Order:
2 lamas -->700g -->600w-->1 stronghold/1k wood-->8 vills-->chica brewing/2 tcs-->unit shipments

SEMI FF VARIATION
I would say this is the best one,this will be good if you playing against tower FF civ like spain ,otto or cav semi ones.Although with double warhut & tc fire you should be safe.You will obviously have more than 1200f easily so to even it out you either use BB which costs 600f to kill tower/tp or to defend from raids or chop 100w in transition along with 300g being gathered and get 5 junglebowmen out vs musk semi.
You will be aging to 3 with 17 vills though and will be full popped at 22/22 so rush to get 1 kancha during transition to make units.
The card order is same just a delay in age up timing ,the politician you age up with will either be fast one(recommended) or 8 bows based on real time situation ,semi FF would delay your time by 30s if you go with 8 bows, else fast age up one would be better getting 1000w.

VS AGGRESSION
So just in case you didn't scout the rush don't panic ,if you have received the 700g already just don't age, queue up x2 chimus from warhut ,also use BB if it's necessary.If you scout very agressive fb send 600w than 700g and play it age 2.Scouting is important if you are trying to do naked ff.It might not work when you get hard rushed,so you need to adapt accordingly, as Inca is not not rushable and it's a free win if your opponent does.

PRIESTESS FF

PROLOGUE

With recent changes ,you get 2 infinite priestess in age 1 ,so tested this out ,it's kinda good now if the game goes according to you ,you will definitely have big lead! This strat is somewhat similar to diarouga's azzy FI ,you might need to add some walls during transition to age 3.
Will be good vs 5-10 musk semi or 5 huss semi.
Ok what priestess does? It's different from warrior priest ,priestess have ability to convert units! so you use this to transform enemy unit into your own unit or if your opponent knows he will back off ,it's not wise to fight priestess in low numbers because it's very tanky ,but it sucks in melee (very poor dmg (5) lol.

THE DECK

MUST CARDS FOR DECK
You have 10 slots free ,so customise it based on your own style! I can see ppl like kynesie doing good with this walls ,turtling ,cancer style ,you can either have unit shipments or mixed in with eco cards, building improvements & wish to play late game.

I will put down below a completed deck of my own:
Deck i use
Card Order:
2 priestess --> 2 priestess -->4 lamas -->5 priestess-->1k wood/1 stronghold -->any shipment

Build Order

Age 1
Gather food crate asap queue 1 vill ,get a kancha house and macro for getting 4v from kancha BB (180 fwg) ,after you get BB queue a vill immediately and transition all vills from food to wood and gather till 100w ,send 2 priestess once you get a shipment ,all vills from wood to food once you gather 100w and put 1 vill to build community plaza,after put the vill on food and the priestess on the plaza and do the xp trickle dance ,keep making vills till you get 17-18 vills is because you will age slow since you chopped extra 100w of rouga's strat ,in the meantime you will get shipment ship 2 priestess again & put it on xp dance.Once you get 800f age with 2 travois politician.
The 4 priestess will generate enuf xp to get a shipment by the time you get to age 2.

Transition to age 2
Switch all vills from food to gold ,you need to gather 1000g you won't be sending 700g this time ,instead will be sending 4 fattened lamas carrying 1600f (broken af?).

Age 2
Send 4 lamas ,by the time it arrives you should have gathered 1k g kill 3 lamas and eat them asap as they give you 1200f and age with fast age up politician.

Transition to age 3
Once you gather food from 3 lamas either you kill the 4th one or just put all vills on wood to get many kanchas as possible or start building walls.

Age 3
You should hit age 3 around 7:25-7:30 same time as naked FF ,but you will send 5 priestess as first card ,after that you can put it on xp dance or dance for 1 more priestess ,next 1 stronghold to get another shipment immediately and later 1k wood or any unit shipments ,after this you will be around 10 mins with 10 priestess and good base setup & some units behind ,mass units and push or play it economically by booming with cancer playstyle with x3-x5 layers of wall :uglylol: don't do that haha

I am attaching some records which i played on ranked ladder ,so you get some idea :flowers:

So you can remix this idea and have your own style ,have fun.
Attachments
Inca FF with 1 TP+1 warhut.age3Yrec
(3.29 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
Inca FF vs Otto.age3Yrec
(2.55 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
Inca FF vs Brits.age3Yrec
(3.61 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
The Inca FF.age3Yrec
(3.18 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
:nwc:
India ROCK
Crossbow
ESO: herbiemaster

Re: Inca FF

Post by ROCK »

nice work :)
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Nice to see some people trying alternate strats with this civ.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
Great Britain Phoenix999
Crossbow
ESO: Phoenix999

Post by Phoenix999 »

Great guide, very comprehensive. Lookin forward to playing it out.
Canada klonko
Skirmisher
ESO: klonko

Post by klonko »

I dont see 5 priestess shipment nor the priestess buff card, is it really a FF? It's the only reason to go age3!
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

how does this perform vs spain? i cant imagine bolas standing up to lancers with that pitiful melee damage and lack of a melee multi
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

klonko wrote:I dont see 5 priestess shipment nor the priestess buff card, is it really a FF? It's the only reason to go age3!
you can have 5 priestess in age 3 it's decent ,like remove 8 junglebow ,I've been thinking of 2 priestess in age 1 then 2 lamas then 700g but obviously this seems quite bit late though.I will test & tell you :flowers:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

dansil92 wrote:how does this perform vs spain? i cant imagine bolas standing up to lancers with that pitiful melee damage and lack of a melee multi
I'm sure you can deny the forward tower easily ,then you just have to garrison units in stronghold and make some plumed spearmen+bolas mix ,the mu itself is hard though haven't tested.
Canada klonko
Skirmisher

Post by klonko »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
klonko wrote:I dont see 5 priestess shipment nor the priestess buff card, is it really a FF? It's the only reason to go age3!
you can have 5 priestess in age 3 it's decent ,like remove 8 junglebow ,I've been thinking of 2 priestess in age 1 then 2 lamas then 700g but obviously this seems quite bit late though.I will test & tell you :flowers:
Isn't it better to go 2 llamas, 700g, 700w, spam kanchas and save for the 3rd? During age up spam priestess for the lolz and be ready to convert their units! :P
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

klonko wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Isn't it better to go 2 llamas, 700g, 700w, spam kanchas and save for the 3rd? During age up spam priestess for the lolz and be ready to convert their units! :P
It's hard to mass priestess during age up transitioning since it take ages train them ,but for sure you can send 5 priestess in age 3 to convert 5 units for the memes, later put them on xp dance.
Canada klonko
Skirmisher

Post by klonko »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
klonko wrote:
Show hidden quotes
It's hard to mass priestess during age up transitioning since it take ages train them ,but for sure you can send 5 priestess in age 3 to convert 5 units for the memes, later put them on xp dance.
I mean you put hella vills on priestess generation for the lol. But yeah its memeing...
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Quick update
-Added priestess FF
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Quick update
-Added priestess FF
@Challenger_Marco you are on the road to be a pro player!
Spain pain train is real
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I feel like the Inca ff is strictly inferior to “standard play” in most situations. There are a few times where a semi ff can be strong( Inca mirror for example) but there are too many good age 2 cards and the age 3 Inca units just aren’t very good.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Aging with Inca is mostly to have 25% stronger units. If you don't need that many units early on, aging is probably a good trade off.
You can semi FF full boom around 9 minutes with about 20 bowmen, or you can naked FF and build houses from 600w. Then you decide whether to build more houses or units in transition, as well as whether to send units or 2TCs/kancha boost.
Image Image Image
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

I like the aiz semi ff grabing tp during transition(playing the tp meta like other civs) to age 2 and pop travois from it and lay down war huts and send BB. (game 2)
600w-->chica-->700g age
@dansil92 I think you will find your answer in this video both games vs spain ,watch the 2nd one where bolas comes into action!
Finally seeing Stealth stuff into action in real games haha! aiz op that's for showcasing :love:
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

TPS have a homecity shipment point for Inca?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

chris1089 wrote:TPS have a homecity shipment point for Inca?
Yes
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
Yes
This sounds under utilised. Forward tp tower rush kind of thing where you also get a tp for free? I guess the chasqui age up gives this already to some extent. Maybe just use it to put warhuts forward more safely and faster idk?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

chris1089 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Yes
This sounds under utilised. Forward tp tower rush kind of thing where you also get a tp for free? I guess the chasqui age up gives this already to some extent. Maybe just use it to put warhuts forward more safely and faster idk?
Chasqui can recieve shipments only from age 3 now and just see the first game of the video i have posted above of how aiz rushed.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Priestess are OP, just sayin
Image Image Image
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Garja wrote:Priestess are OP, just sayin
Explain pls. They seem pretty bad compared to aztec wp.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Plantinator wrote:
Garja wrote:Priestess are OP, just sayin
Explain pls. They seem pretty bad compared to aztec wp.
Would be pretty cool to convert 3 great bombards against a casual player in QS.
Spain pain train is real
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Wait could u convert artillery? Even if i dont think that will ever work (;
Canada klonko
Skirmisher

Post by klonko »

Plantinator wrote:Wait could u convert artillery? Even if i dont think that will ever work (;
You can but it takes alot of time like 12 sec or something like that!