Inca FF

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Inca FF

Post by Garja »

20 secs for artillery, 12 secs for cav. But it's not a lot by any mean when priestess have 500hp each. For reference you can convert 5 cuirs that charge at you with 5 priests without losing a single one. And pretty sure you can convert both falcs in a real game with 5 priests
Image Image Image
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@Garja do you think priestess FF would be viable or used in niche circumstance? In age 2 you have 4 priestess and can convert 4 units and x2 warhut +tc fire for defense & in age 3, 5 more priestess ,can use warriors spawn also,later dancing on xp & spam shipments out.I feel like it should work but haven't tested out in real games....
:nwc:
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@Garja do you think priestess FF would be viable or used in niche circumstance? In age 2 you have 4 priestess and can convert 4 units and x2 warhut +tc fire for defense & in age 3, 5 more priestess ,can use warriors spawn also,later dancing on xp & spam shipments out.I feel like it should work but haven't tested out in real games....
i havent played DE at all so my theorycrafting is gonna be kinda worthless BUT i think if you're playing vs a civ with super powerful units like india (mahouts, urumi) or japan (can you convert a daymio???) it might be worth testing. How funny would it be to have an india player suddenly have their mahout attack their own urumi
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Can you convert artillery ??
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

chronique wrote:Can you convert artillery ??
Yes ofc any unit.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
Yes ofc any unit.
So why peaple complaining about the lack of artillery :P
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

chronique wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Yes ofc any unit.
So why peaple complaining about the lack of artillery :P
Because some people have problems with their "Artillery", if you know what I mean :hehe:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

@dansil92 I tested ,you can't convert daimyo ,shogun.
China SquidTheSid
Musketeer

Post by SquidTheSid »

So the major problem with this regular FF build is that you get dumped on by any civ with cannons. I tried this against Sweden, and I lost hard because of Huaraca being absolute trash as anti-artillery, since they:
1). Don't get 50% damage resistance against cannons like Arrow Knights do
2). Have 20 range on their attack, meaning that they need to get in the firing range of a cannon before they can actually attack, so they just instantly die.

It's better to go chimu/JB, since chimu can actually take out cannons.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

SquidTheSid wrote:So the major problem with this regular FF build is that you get dumped on by any civ with cannons. I tried this against Sweden, and I lost hard because of Huaraca being absolute trash as anti-artillery, since they:
1). Don't get 50% damage resistance against cannons like Arrow Knights do
2). Have 20 range on their attack, meaning that they need to get in the firing range of a cannon before they can actually attack, so they just instantly die.

It's better to go chimu/JB, since chimu can actually take out cannons.
I don't feel FF might be good vs sweden coz they outeco you ,that's why Inca FF is situational and they can deal with 2 cannons easily by sending huarcas ,another alternate option is to go chimmus & bolas/JB also.
If you take a look at recording it's hard to find huaracas but the recording is outdated now coz of new update :(
Austria KaniSniper
Crossbow

Post by KaniSniper »

is the upgrade card with the 22 bolas in age 4 good? I think the upgrade is not worth it
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

KaniSniper wrote:is the upgrade card with the 22 bolas in age 4 good? I think the upgrade is not worth it
You can obviously remove it and put something else i had in deck for late game purposes going full stacked on the composition.
No Flag GettinBetter2
Crossbow

Post by GettinBetter2 »

How are the MU? Can somebody maybe add playstyles against the different civs ?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@Garja do you think priestess FF would be viable or used in niche circumstance? In age 2 you have 4 priestess and can convert 4 units and x2 warhut +tc fire for defense & in age 3, 5 more priestess ,can use warriors spawn also,later dancing on xp & spam shipments out.I feel like it should work but haven't tested out in real games....
While I think it is somewhat viable (and FI also is), priestess play is eclipsed by standard play. It's more of a fun thing than actually necessary.

As for standard semi FF play I advise the build in this rec, which is essentially the common build but with proper macro.
Attachments
Inca vs Ports - Mongolia.age3Yrec
(7.81 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
Image Image Image