Peru revolt

No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Peru revolt

Post by crankifzz »

I don't want to make this thread because I know this also gonna take risk to make more people know this cancer strategy.
I am here is not for publish a strategy but to ask HOW TO AGAINST this strategy.
I know there is a guy who had 20 win streak with this strategy and get to around 1.6k elo while his hard core skill is probably around 1.4k.
It means this strategy doesn't need macroing nor microing. It doesn't need map controlling nor any adapting.
For those who don't know what peru does
here is its main squeeze units state

Port revolt(peru) send a shipment to convert all its militia to this unit.With 18 range area damage, it nuke every range unit(not sure about how goon type unit against them)
Hand cav is also useless because within 12 range ,it does bonus damage to cav.
Artillery is useless, because with huge mass of this units,they just walk in and rape your cannon.
Do you have any way to stop a port from doing this? NO!
how do you push a 3(4) TC civ with CM before 10 mins?
Can you try to starve them? NO!
They just send sheep card+cows card so they don't need to leave base.

So does anyone have good tip against this?
Attachments
223.JPG
223.JPG
223.JPG
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Re: Peru revolt

Post by uberjz »

With Japan I do a 10 ashi semi-FI with kami/600w/4v/600c/4FA/4FA. Once I drop the wonder to IV, I start training ashi. At around 11 mins I'm pushing him with 30 vet ashi + daimyo + 4 honored FA, while walling up behind. The push forces him to revolt immediately, so he gets less CM than usual (about 70 total). Once he revolts he will obviously clean the army, but he'll only have like 40 units left and will have to push your base. Then you just slowly whittle down his mass with FA + ashi until he resigns.

Japan vs port land is supposed to be unwinnable for port though. Depending on ur civ you might be fucked
No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Post by crankifzz »

uberjz wrote:With Japan I do a 10 ashi semi-FI with kami/600w/4v/600c/4FA/4FA. Once I drop the wonder to IV, I start training ashi. At around 11 mins I'm pushing him with 30 vet ashi + daimyo + 4 honored FA, while walling up behind. The push forces him to revolt immediately, so he gets less CM than usual (about 70 total). Once he revolts he will obviously clean the army, but he'll only have like 40 units left and will have to push your base. Then you just slowly whittle down his mass with FA + ashi until he resigns.

Japan vs port land is supposed to be unwinnable for port though. Depending on ur civ you might be fucked
yea you can probably do a counter build to a specific strategy.
But the question is you never know he is in a greedy boom , massing as usual , or doing his revolt shit.
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

Well Mozartimus always does that revolt strat I think. But I agree that if you vary your builds this makes port OP because you never know what strat the other guy is doing.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

For them who dont know, Mozartimus is my smurf, obviously. :biggrin:
Spain pain train is real
No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Post by crankifzz »

Rohbrot wrote:For them who dont know, Mozartimus is my smurf, obviously. :biggrin:
the guy I mention above with 20 win streak is not you though
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

It did seem strong but not OP when I was playing vs Mozartimus. Not sure what would happen if a better player did it tho.

e: played Mozartimus twice yesterday, gonna be up on my youtube channel tomorrow. first game i was caught off guard
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Skirm culv just beats it.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer
ESO: Peachrocks

Post by Peachrocks »

Artillery really does win against it. Yes, they do siege damage and can kill cannons but you've got MUCH longer range then they do. Especially with heavy cannon. Furthermore because they sacrificed all their economy, they MUST attack and therefore must walk into artillery fire. Even if they recover, and it goes REALLY late, they can't go imperial. So they always must attack because they will always lose the long game.

The only other option is skirmishers with spread formation and trying to stay within the 12 range so they shoot rather then use the grenade.

Personally I'd like revolts to be reworked as a whole. The whole concept of suddenly turning your villagers into military means that if its ever made competitive, it won't be healthy.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

I can just say after 500Rohvolt games, that its not as OP as people think.
Spain pain train is real
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Rohbrot wrote:For them who dont know, Mozartimus is my smurf, obviously. :biggrin:
Mozartimus is french, how can it be you :P
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

aaryngend wrote:
Mozartimus is french, how can it be you :P
You dont know me in real life or what nation i am from. Because i have a german flag as country it doesnt mean its my nation and i can speak french, thanks to 4 years of it in school.
Spain pain train is real
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

I know Mozartimus and he is a native french person. He doesn't speak a lick of german.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

aaryngend wrote:I know Mozartimus and he is a native french person. He doesn't speak a lick of german.
As wouldnt it be able to copy paste everything to german through a translator^^ anyways, i was just referring to the fact that people said he does revolt mostly (what is exactly what made me known)
Spain pain train is real
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

aaryngend wrote:I know Mozartimus and he is a native french person. He doesn't speak a lick of german.
Well I speak german and I'm from Argentina so... The old revolt option was legit ;)
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Rohbrot wrote:
As wouldnt it be able to copy paste everything to german through a translator^^ anyways, i was just referring to the fact that people said he does revolt mostly (what is exactly what made me known)
You do realize Mozartimus has been playing for like ... 13+ years? Didn't you say you were fairly new? So how can you be him? :flowers:
Jotunir wrote:
Well I speak german and I'm from Argentina so... The old revolt option was legit ;)
I'm 100% sure you don't. Feel free to prove it to me on Discord or something :P
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

aaryngend wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
You do realize Mozartimus has been playing for like ... 13+ years? Didn't you say you were fairly new? So how can you be him? :flowers:
Jotunir wrote:
Nah, i play this game since 2006 offline. Online i started 2013 and omg are you that old? :grin:
Spain pain train is real
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Rohbrot wrote:Nah, i play this game since 2006 offline. Online i started 2013 and omg are you that old? :grin:
Look at his registration date ^_^
Attachments
mozart.jpg
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

aaryngend wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
Jotunir wrote:
I do speak german. I studied 5 years during high school and went to germany on a student exchange program afterwards to practice.
Attachments
Facepalm.jpg
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

harcha wrote:
Even the second game where you fully expected it coming and could get stagecoach it didn't look particularly easy to hold.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

chris1089 wrote:
harcha wrote:
Even the second game where you fully expected it coming and could get stagecoach it didn't look particularly easy to hold.
Yes, he got to IV sooner than I expected that second game. I still haven't learned these units so i'm not sure what exactly happened in those fights... All I did was try to kite my best....
Portugal davidmacedo95
Crossbow
ESO: eliteD9

Post by davidmacedo95 »

Guess i'll be doing this cancer strategy in order to milk some ELO
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

aaryngend wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:Nah, i play this game since 2006 offline. Online i started 2013 and omg are you that old? :grin:
I was answering to your wrong saying of "you are fairly new" what is wrong...
Spain pain train is real
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Rohbrot wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
I was answering to your wrong saying of "you are fairly new" what is wrong...
You were claiming that you were Mozartimus and I just wanted to disprove that. Concerning you being fairly new, you said you started to play online in 2013 a bit but that was not on ESO, I think on gameranger? I think you started to play serious and on ESO in 2018 iirc.

One question about Revolts: Is Drongo's video about Revolution options still up-to-date and applicable to today's meta ?