Bank question

Korea South ssaa22
Musketeer
ESO: Civalian

Bank question

Post by ssaa22 »

When building a bank, is it better to have more settlers build than one settler?
The text may be awkward using a translator, But I hope we can talk a lot about good things. GG
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Bank question

Post by harcha »

@AndiAOE

as i understand generally people build with 4 because it's up faster (meaning your vils / foundation is exposed less) and you get XP sooner. I thought that for most efficient resource gathering 1 vil was better but i was looking at this long time ago
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Not trying to be rude... But if you have to ask, it probably wont matter to you :)

Other will probably come and explain about villager walking time, etc
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Gauix7
Crossbow
Donator 01

Post by Gauix7 »

yes for example your first bank, wile aging you got 90 secdons to gather 350 food and wood
and you need to make 100 coin to train a new vilie so the first bank you need to build with 4 vil.

all other banks its in my vison less importand so use 1 or 2 ( 1 bank and 1 vil on coin is enough to contineu training vilies)

Gauix7.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Maths about this were made in some thread somewhere, you can probably find it with the search. But the answer is pretty much 4 vils.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Seamonk
Musketeer

Post by Seamonk »

I made a thread on how building works. Later on, I go into villagers on banks. Long story short, depends on how far the vills have to walk. Just remember that your vills also have to walk to appropriate build spots on the building. They can't all start building from the nearest corner, they'll awkwardly walk to spots around the building (if you've ever built an Asian wonder with multiple villagers you'll know the weird scramble they do before building).

In actual practice, 4 is a good number to go with. Just grab a group of 4 adjacent villagers and plop down a bank right next to them. Always build with at least 2.

Additionally, the MAXIMUM amount of gold you can generate through this efficiency is ~23 coin per bank. This assumes everything is perfectly lined up with all 8 villagers. This probably wont be the edge you need to beat a similarly skilled opponent, so don't agonize over it.

viewtopic.php?p=509581#p509579