Strategy vs sweden

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Strategy vs sweden

Post by sebnan12 »

Hey guys. I struggle very hard to beat sweden at the moment. Usually i just dont care because i dont really mind if i lose but so far my record vs sweden is 0-7.
Im at a point where i dont even wanna play out the games.
Anyways im wondering if there are vmcertain timings and potential weaknesses that i could aim for.
Thanks in advance for any helpful insights
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
India iron_turtle
Skirmisher
ESO: iron_turtle

Re: Strategy vs sweden

Post by iron_turtle »

"just siege the torps bro"

But that's easier said than done.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Map control and contain, dont need to siege torps if they cant build torps
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

With what civ? That matters a lot.
mad cuz bad
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

can't go wrong with a hard rush
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

sebnan12 wrote:Hey guys. I struggle very hard to beat sweden at the moment. Usually i just dont care because i dont really mind if i lose but so far my record vs sweden is 0-7.
Im at a point where i dont even wanna play out the games.
Anyways im wondering if there are vmcertain timings and potential weaknesses that i could aim for.
Thanks in advance for any helpful insights
If I remeber it correctly u main brit and germany. with germany I would towerrush, works quite well now vs swe. With Brit I would vc boom and go for a musk husk timing attack late age 2. u need hus for the cannons and tamking, with enough mass you overwelm sweden. keep in mind that caro have a multi vs at range but not in melee and that caro do way better in melee vs inf then musk (in ur game vs drongo ur musk got destroyed in melee remeber)
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

n0el wrote:With what civ? That matters a lot.
Oh didnt know that
Dutch germans china and brit
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

I dont know the deal with them basically. What civs do they outboom, what mass potential do they have etc. I saw sweden get like 150 score at 10 mins which is insane

NEED MORE XP
Korea South Miyawaki Sakura
Dragoon
ESO: April

Post by Miyawaki Sakura »

You have to play aggressively in the early 2 age,
Leather cannon+caro wins all age 2 combinations except LB and Abus and Skirm, so you have to go age 3.
You can doing Musk + Skirm + 2falc timing or take map control until the swe mine run out.
Age3 swe relies on jaeger and cannons that consume a lot of gold, so dominate the map and press the mine
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

sebnan12 wrote:
n0el wrote:With what civ? That matters a lot.
Oh didnt know that
Dutch germans china and brit
Dutch 4-5bank ff is great vs sweden and then standard skirm goon. Idk about china
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

With China I think you should look up how to rush and try it out. Chu ko nus absolutely destroy caroleans and do decently vs. leather cannons if you get a good mass. Redcoats are also tanky as fuck and you can put a lot of pressure, and the Swede player also might not expect a sneaky rush. Make sure to hide you forward barracks.
Zimbabwe Anthem
Crossbow

Post by Anthem »

I can only say to laminate and make houses (with brit) and palisades on the mines so that the torps cannot be placed, you have a map, a good view and you block the mines and moreover if they destroy the houses they give you an advantage being a brit
Many people believe that a strategy is not feasible so that it is not made by the Pro, well the professionals themselves have created the strategies that were previously thought not to be feasible, everything is feasible as long as the strategy works ^_^
Zimbabwe Anthem
Crossbow

Post by Anthem »

Aggressive opening of 2 barracks as brit as you see it?
Many people believe that a strategy is not feasible so that it is not made by the Pro, well the professionals themselves have created the strategies that were previously thought not to be feasible, everything is feasible as long as the strategy works ^_^
China SquidTheSid
Musketeer

Post by SquidTheSid »

The strategy is to bully the devs into redesigning this garbage civ so that they're not Japan 2.0 (house booming and musk + artillery, how original).
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Alirght change of plan. I decided to main sweden now ^^ had 2 very easy wins yesterday vs 1750s and im nowhere near that lvl. Also it was my 4th and 5th game with sweden. Ye seems like the civ is so bad

NEED MORE XP
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

SquidTheSid wrote:The strategy is to bully the devs into redesigning this garbage civ so that they're not Japan 2.0 (house booming and musk + artillery, how original).
well that didnt work with japan, so you expect it will work with swed?
India iron_turtle
Skirmisher
ESO: iron_turtle

Post by iron_turtle »

sebnan12 wrote:Alirght change of plan. I decided to main sweden now ^^ had 2 very easy wins yesterday vs 1750s and im nowhere near that lvl. Also it was my 4th and 5th game with sweden. Ye seems like the civ is so bad
But don't tell this to sweden players, lol. sweden civ selection gives you auto +200 elo.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

sebnan12 wrote:I dont know the deal with them basically. What civs do they outboom, what mass potential do they have etc. I saw sweden get like 150 score at 10 mins which is insane
What civs do they outboom
all of them :flowers:
what mass potential do they have
most swe players just go for caro + leather vs anything, but they also have nearly the best cav in game, its just that caro is so good that people wont waste time with stables
sebnan12 wrote:Alirght change of plan. I decided to main sweden now ^^ had 2 very easy wins yesterday vs 1750s and im nowhere near that lvl. Also it was my 4th and 5th game with sweden. Ye seems like the civ is so bad
now thats a solid counter.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

@sebnan12 And if you're getting bored at some point, maybe switch it up with an Aztec rush or Inca native rush. The games usually end quickly and you don't have to do much. So even if you should lose to capable opponents, you put in zero effort anyways, just like Sweden. You're welcome
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

lemmings121 wrote:
most swe players just go for caro + leather vs anything, but they also have nearly the best cav in game, its just that caro is so good that people wont waste time with stables
Also auto jagers and blackriders...
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

jesus3 wrote:@sebnan12 And if you're getting bored at some point, maybe switch it up with an Aztec rush or Inca native rush. The games usually end quickly and you don't have to do much. So even if you should lose to capable opponents, you put in zero effort anyways, just like Sweden. You're welcome
Yeah, games end much faster this way. It's like blitz aoe3