Whats the most obnoxious strat?

No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Re: Whats the most obnoxious strat?

Post by LKBL »

Has to be excessive walling. I played a 3 hour and 15 minute 2 v 2 game last night because the opponents decided to make 300 layers of walls backed by yumi and flaming arrow and I was playing as Aztec. T_T. In the end they hid vills in a minimap of complete red on their side of the map (wasting another half hour). So add hiding vills to the list as well.
Rainbow Land onfiregun17
Skirmisher
ESO: onfiregun17

Post by onfiregun17 »

LKBL wrote:Has to be excessive walling. I played a 3 hour and 15 minute 2 v 2 game last night because the opponents decided to make 300 layers of walls backed by yumi and flaming arrow and I was playing as Aztec. T_T. In the end they hid vills in a minimap of complete red on their side of the map (wasting another half hour). So add hiding vills to the list as well.
Why not trade monopoly?
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

In hindsight, that would have been the way to go. At least for the hiding vills part of the game. The opponent also would hit our base and do daimyo/side bases, so it was not like we had complete map control and would win off that.

I would win on the open field, but whenever I wanted to push the base, the dozens of wall layers just made it a resource sink for little gain (the opponent was very diligent at rebuilding walls).

I wish there was at least a build limit on the amount of walls that can be standing at one time (if not removed entirely from supremacy).
Zimbabwe Anthem
Crossbow

Post by Anthem »

LKBL wrote:Has to be excessive walling. I played a 3 hour and 15 minute 2 v 2 game last night because the opponents decided to make 300 layers of walls backed by yumi and flaming arrow and I was playing as Aztec. T_T. In the end they hid vills in a minimap of complete red on their side of the map (wasting another half hour). So add hiding vills to the list as well.
You can ban a player for that, because to me he doesn't seem very respectful towards me and my allies.
Many people believe that a strategy is not feasible so that it is not made by the Pro, well the professionals themselves have created the strategies that were previously thought not to be feasible, everything is feasible as long as the strategy works ^_^
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

No im pretty sure u cant get banned for making walls lol.