3 villagers/capitalism

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

3 villagers/capitalism

Post by fei123456 »

Now that capitalism has 1.65 coin/s now (nearly as 3 villagers), which is the better 1st shipment for Ottoman?

With capitalism you don't have to chop wood, and can go for a church+TP+vil boost start. It also gives you ~100 gold per minute, which becomes 1000 gold after 10 minutes. The villager limit tech can be delayed by 2 minutes. However you have only 9-10 vils during transition, and can only chop up to 400 wood (which can be 500+ if you send 3 vils). TP boom or stable+barrack start becomes a bit difficult. So what's your choice?
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Re: 3 villagers/capitalism

Post by duckzilla »

I send 3 villagers if I want to make use of Sublime Porte shortly after age-up to age 2 as they can gather food. Otherwise, I send Capitalism.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Germany KaanHoca
Crossbow
ESO: KaanHoca
GameRanger ID: 9460097

Post by KaanHoca »

For doing a rush I still use the 3v because it gives an faster age up and the 3v also get better with hunting dogs étc. (with trs. for example).
I used it to do an silk road ff/fi I use first card silk road and then capitalism because I use the wood on tps and first 2 church upgrades with the left wood. (getting 100w and 25f exta from silk road because I leave 20each of the starting ress left) But I changed it to 300c atm because it gets upgraded with silk road to 375c but thats rather an very hot take from me Ig.
Also I'm only playing double rax or musk/cav when I'm rushing which really needs the food from the steel trapped villagers, maybe its good in abus/jan

tl:,dr: rush still prefer 3v, rest capitalism is pretty good because u dont need to macro gold for the age ups anymore with it. (It really just takes the job for the 3v which u would have put on gold)
imgur.com/a/7KPXbBR
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you're gonna naked FF I guess it's okay to send that card as you won't chop much wood and can use the coin for an age up and then unit production. In any other scenario, I think you'll chop wood for TPs or military buildings/houses and you definitely want 3v.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

If 3v could be sent infinite times, would it see 2x use w/high xp treasures early on? There's this half baked idea I have of doubling up on age 1 cards (get your xp working early), and minimizing age 2 cards (age 3 are worth so much more). I suppose all that's doing is sending an age 1 card earlier in lieue of an age 2 card. Well that's treaty innit. It takes capitalism 7 mins to gather 700c. Could b some 3v capitalism BOs.

Otherwise I think its only niche is doing 10/10s, like starting 2 TP with otto etc.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

callentournies wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 16:25
If 3v could be sent infinite times, would it see 2x use w/high xp treasures early on? There's this half baked idea I have of doubling up on age 1 cards (get your xp working early), and minimizing age 2 cards (age 3 are worth so much more). I suppose all that's doing is sending an age 1 card earlier in lieue of an age 2 card. It takes capitalism 7 mins to gather 700c. Could b some 3v capitalism BOs.

Otherwise I think its only niche is doing 10/10s, like starting 2 TP with otto etc.
Not really a hypothetical, look at Japanese 3 boat, French 3cdb+2cdb (usually people prefer economic theory). As with most cards in this game, there are situations where it can make sense. (and didn't Lakota get 4v 3v at some point? maybe that's just me dreaming)
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

I have low GK and wasn't aware those had seen use.
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

increase your GK by two inches with this one pill
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

contact a doctor if your GK lasts over 4 hours
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
No Flag draztik
Skirmisher
ESO: DrAzTiK

Post by draztik »

send both 3v+ capitalism if you can afford it.
Starting tp with spain, you can do this (although at the price of aging 25 second later) and it is quite the standard meta in 80% of matchup. (in 1vs1, you can ofen prefer to not start tp , only send 3v and age earlier)

Maybe otto can do it considering they also have quite a lot of XP.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

3v, capitalism, 5v, 700w. find some nice coin treasures. you're barely up later and can 2 rax
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.