How to beat the Hakkapel?

Spain Synchro
Musketeer
Clan: TCP

How to beat the Hakkapel?

Post by Synchro »

Hi, I wanted to know which is the best unit that beat hakkapels in the current state? What is the best unit combo? :hmm:
The hakkapel are light cavalry but it behaves like a heavy cavalry as well as light cavalry and wins over the skirmishers so I have to cover them but I don't know what it is that kills heavy cavalry and light cavalry (which traps me and forces me to fight) and halberdiers and pikemen are useless.
Should I have triple his army to beat him? In this case it is not a very good exchange of resources.
Advice?
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
France louis293
Musketeer
ESO: obelix293

Re: How to beat the Hakkapel?

Post by louis293 »

the best unit to beat them is probably the developer musketeer, send the patch upgrade card, wait until it arrives and you should be fine
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

louis293 wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 12:56
the best unit to beat them is probably the developer musketeer, send the patch upgrade card, wait until it arrives and you should be fine
I should try, do you mean the new card with france? For civilizations that do not have musketeers, what needs to be done?
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
France louis293
Musketeer
ESO: obelix293

Post by louis293 »

it was a joke, i was meaning wait until the devs fix this, it will obviously be nerfed in the next update, other than that i don't know maybe musks skirms combo i don't know, it is obviously broken
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

louis293 wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 13:24
it was a joke, i was meaning wait until the devs fix this, it will obviously be nerfed in the next update, other than that i don't know maybe musks skirms combo i don't know, it is obviously broken
This is it. Musk/skirm might work, but the unit is simply broken. I guess they fix it by giving Hakkapells an additional heavy cavalry tag, thereby making them similar to Rifle Riders - easy to counter with dragoons.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Skirms still win but it requires more micro than vs regular goons. With some halbs or musks you should be totally fine.
Image Image Image
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

louis293 wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 13:24
In fact the thing was very confusing, I wondered when did the developer musketeers exist? :uglylol:
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

Garja wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:11
Skirms still win but it requires more micro than vs regular goons. With some halbs or musks you should be totally fine.
ok thanks got it
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

It’s adding jeagers that makes this broken
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

callentournies wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 19:27
It’s adding jeagers that makes this broken
yes and 2 falconets or more, but basically they have absurd statistics.