Tips/Tricks/Guides (TR) Mex (Normal and best Rev) + Iro(haude)

United States of America Vibe
Crossbow
ESO: Vibe/SSTEENGOHAN

Tips/Tricks/Guides (TR) Mex (Normal and best Rev) + Iro(haude)

Post by Vibe »

Hi I'm looking to see if anyone has a recent patch (feb 2023) updated guide on best treaty (40) decks, build guides, fighting strats (military build and counters). I'm trying to get into Mexico being it is pretty stable in NR40 as well as Iro(Haude) for when its time to put someone in the ground lol. Tired of maining french every game and after my germany was dismembered by India yesterday. I need to expand. But its hard following the discord builds of the few communities I'm a part of because they don't update with the patches. If anyone could leave a link or a hint to any of this I would greatly appreciate it.
Germany KaanHoca
Crossbow
ESO: KaanHoca
GameRanger ID: 9460097

Re: Tips/Tricks/Guides (TR) Mex (Normal and best Rev) + Iro(haude)

Post by KaanHoca »

Age-up order: Durango -> Sonora -> Zacatecas -> Veracruz/w.e
(don't take Coingatherrateupgrades for Estates, get the Miningupgrades since we have infinite Mine in Deck)

Yucatan revolt: Durango -> Sonora -> Yucatan Revolt -> Revolt back
take the Factory and the 2 Hacienda Upgrades before revolting back from the Yucatan Deck

Age-Up to 2 after having 18vills and get market with Hunting Dogs (1st Market Food upgrade) and get Placer Mines (1st Market Coin Upg)

Age-Up to 3 and gather 500w in transition to get 2 TCs with 500w of Age-Up reward get like 12v on food so u can still produce vills from 3TC while only gathering wood for the haciendas and then training vills from them until you have 7 haciendas.

That would be the boom basically, research all techs for gatherrate improvements and gather wood for the Woodtrade after you are Imperial and then trade it for coin

https://discord.gg/jUwcSBbrVh Treatyuniverse for Decks
https://discord.gg/jRCkbM4hs8 Jaegerchere Discord for Decks
imgur.com/a/7KPXbBR