Native hard rush

No Flag Adribird
Musketeer
Clan: ArC

Re: sometimes noobs who have no idea win too

Post by Adribird »

I think it's pretty clear that my post refers to a part of the community on this forum being toxic to Baron and other mid / low level players in the past without him having misbehaved.

It is clear that he did it to defend himself from those who underestimated him and continue to despise him for giving their opinion, since he is not a high-level player.

By the way, it is not anyone's job to analyze the game @Kaiserklein, it was not a requirement although I would have liked it, I was also disappointed in your post as well as that of @deleted_user4, although it does not matter to you.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Adribird wrote: since he is not a high-level player.
and here we have the fundamental issue, because this is not the reason at all

I won't deny I'm being toxic. I like to think I engage in toxicity reciprocally. Although I sometimes say gg ez for no reason other than because I'm such a bad boi. Mostly I don't think there's a lot at stake here, given everything.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@Adribird i don't understand what "players in the past" you're referring to, but I have not noticed such behavior in the community. I'm expecting an apology from Baron for this low quality thread tbh
And attacking is not same as defending mate
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy what is this nonsense you're posting? Take some responsibility if you really feel this way.
I think it's problematic if Kaiser, being one of the faces of ESOC due to his role as a prominent top player and caster, does not contribute to a welcoming environment. With DE and aoe4 around the corner, if ESOC wants to grow it should drop the elitist attitude.
Elitist? Just what are you talking about? I just posted a one liner post which was more a joke than anything else.
Besides, you post worse stuff on a regular basis and I could pull the same stupid "you're a face of esoc you have to behave" arguments... Especially since you're a mod so you're supposed to behave, while I'm not
Adribird wrote:I think it's pretty clear that my post refers to a part of the community on this forum being toxic to Baron and other mid / low level players in the past without him having misbehaved.
I don't even know that guy and I don't recall seeing people being toxic to him on these forums. But okay
Adribird wrote:It is clear that he did it to defend himself from those who underestimated him and continue to despise him for giving their opinion, since he is not a high-level player.
Funny you say that :hmm:. He typed in this same thread:
I will not waste any more time arguing with someone who is not even in the top 200
(even though callen is probably much better than him, but that's another topic)
Adribird wrote:By the way, it is not anyone's job to analyze the game @Kaiserklein, it was not a requirement although I would have liked it
Idk, quoting you here:
I was hoping someone would analyze the game but I see that here if you are not someone, they treat you like shit.
Apparently, not analyzing his rec means we're treating him like shit.
Anyway, funny to see the same bias as bramboy (as callen pointed out), pretending you have to be "someone" to post here, lol. There are plenty of new users here who ask for their recs to be analyzed, and some people do it. Maybe they're opening actual threads and not this shite though, who knows.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I dont think anyone shittalks new players for no reason, maybe a little trolling (usually involving princeofcoaching) but other than that people mosty try and help whether it be from a reply or just a link to a guide/tutorial.
Op has taken an aggressive approach in voicing his opinions and to getting a buff for the spain civ countless times and refuses to listen to reason which baits impatient responses intentional or not.

I have no problem with what kaiser posted, the title makes no sense and its most likely an ego rec (trying to understand the title anyway). Are people seriously expecting to take this post/rec seriously like what the fuck is that. If people wanted analysis, then theyd ask in the original post or the title and ofc wouldnt post and ego rec calling others noobs. Kaisers post as meaningful and serious as it was, was justified.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Plantinator wrote:Me: hosts an unrated Lobby "chill 1v1", selects sweden
Him: enters as spain (what a surprise the only civ he bots)
Me: "hi"
Him: "noob lamer civ for dumb lamers"
Me: "doesnt spain ff counter swe in 1v1?"
Him: proceeds to Flame me for another minute

Just to show u what kind of iq range we are dealing with here (rly wish now i kept the Screenshots haha)
Yep exactly. I remember him flaming Skyyart and Slide (2 french guy who started the game 1 month ago) in team games cuz he lost. Wonder who's the toxic person here
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

GG EZ Is a way of life.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Riotcoke wrote:GG EZ Is a way of life.
Riotcoke: "GG EZ Is a way of life"
Riot Games: "GG EZ" => Chatbanned for 10 games, repeated offense => Permaban
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

aaryngend wrote:
Riot games is evil.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Jotunir wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Riot games is evil.
So what do we learn from this? If we solve the equation:
Coke>Games
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

bump
United States of America KnArLoC
Crossbow
ESO: KnArLoC

Post by KnArLoC »

Adribird wrote:I think it's pretty clear that my post refers to a part of the community on this forum being toxic to Baron and other mid / low level players in the past without him having misbehaved.

It is clear that he did it to defend himself from those who underestimated him and continue to despise him for giving their opinion, since he is not a high-level player.

By the way, it is not anyone's job to analyze the game @Kaiserklein, it was not a requirement although I would have liked it, I was also disappointed in your post as well as that of @deleted_user4, although it does not matter to you.
This you guys?

Quit your bullshit. I simply have no respect for anyone who does this in a game. This is absolutely a valid reason to be flamed and ostracized.

edit: edited a bit because I'm not 100% sure this was intentional point trading, and don't want to witch hunt.
Attachments
dumbally_aoe3.png
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

@admins could u maybe ban the people responsible from esoc? I feel like such individuals dont belong on our site!
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

this is pretty LOW tbh ngl
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

KnArLoC wrote:This you guys?

Quit your bullshit. I simply have no respect for anyone who does this in a game (and yes, you benefit by having him troll to gain you elo). You all absolutely deserve to be flamed and ostracized.
There is only one word for this:
No Flag Adribird
Musketeer
Clan: ArC

Post by Adribird »

KnArLoC wrote:

This you guys?

Quit your bullshit. I simply have no respect for anyone who does this in a game (and yes, you benefit by having him troll to gain you elo). You all absolutely deserve to be flamed and ostracized.
In this game, for personal reasons, he did not behave properly and we told him not to do that again, those attitudes to me and to anyone we do not like.

Logically it goes against fair play, he had a bad day, we already told him so and he will have an exemplary behavior.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Adribird wrote:
KnArLoC wrote:

This you guys?

In this game, for personal reasons, he did not behave properly and we told him not to do that again, those attitudes to me and to anyone we do not like.

Logically it goes against fair play, he had a bad day, we already told him so and he will have an exemplary behavior.
Yeah that arguement doesnt work here. Somp got banned for a "bad day" as well, though that was a tourney.
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

you are responsible for your actions and must accept their consequences, no matter what kind of day you are having
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy what is this nonsense you're posting? Take some responsibility if you really feel this way.
I think it's problematic if Kaiser, being one of the faces of ESOC due to his role as a prominent top player and caster, does not contribute to a welcoming environment. With DE and aoe4 around the corner, if ESOC wants to grow it should drop the elitist attitude.
Elitist? Just what are you talking about? I just posted a one liner post which was more a joke than anything else.
Besides, you post worse stuff on a regular basis and I could pull the same stupid "you're a face of esoc you have to behave" arguments... Especially since you're a mod so you're supposed to behave, while I'm not
I don't even know that guy and I don't recall seeing people being toxic to him on these forums. But okay
Adribird wrote:It is clear that he did it to defend himself from those who underestimated him and continue to despise him for giving their opinion, since he is not a high-level player.
Funny you say that :hmm:. He typed in this same thread:
I will not waste any more time arguing with someone who is not even in the top 200
(even though callen is probably much better than him, but that's another topic)
Adribird wrote:By the way, it is not anyone's job to analyze the game @Kaiserklein, it was not a requirement although I would have liked it
Idk, quoting you here:
I was hoping someone would analyze the game but I see that here if you are not someone, they treat you like shit.
Apparently, not analyzing his rec means we're treating him like shit.
Anyway, funny to see the same bias as bramboy (as callen pointed out), pretending you have to be "someone" to post here, lol. There are plenty of new users here who ask for their recs to be analyzed, and some people do it. Maybe they're opening actual threads and not this shite though, who knows.

I dont want to hear a single word coming out of your mouth.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Zimbabwe 88_Baron_Rojo_88
Skirmisher

Post by 88_Baron_Rojo_88 »

KnArLoC wrote:

This you guys?

I just did this shit because I went to play with randoms and I played against them and they kept telling me that it was ugly that I knew their strategy, because I was looking for a game at the same time as them, that I did it on purpose etc etc etc I Apologize to my two affected allies but that day I had patience already on the ground , sorry . If I have to be banned for it, I will have no choice but to accept it, I have no control over it and I have no excuse, I only explain the reason.

For the moment I will speak with wickedcossack to find a substitute because I should not play the Royal clan tournament even if this does not compensate anything, the affected players if you can contact me we can play until I return the points we lost in that game I think that there were 7, it wasn't too much
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Re: Native hard rush

Post by Plantinator »

Oh come on no one that has ever come across one of u believes that shit. All u do is spread ur toxic bs everywhere. Whenever i see a member of that clan a part of me wishes forced sterilisations were still a thing (i hate that part of me btw)
United States of America KnArLoC
Crossbow
ESO: KnArLoC

Post by KnArLoC »

88_Baron_Rojo_88 wrote:
KnArLoC wrote:

This you guys?

I just did this shit because I went to play with randoms and I played against them and they kept telling me that it was ugly that I knew their strategy, because I was looking for a game at the same time as them, that I did it on purpose etc etc etc I Apologize to my two affected allies but that day I had patience already on the ground , sorry . If I have to be banned for it, I will have no choice but to accept it, I have no control over it and I have no excuse, I only explain the reason.

For the moment I will speak with wickedcossack to find a substitute because I should not play the Royal clan tournament even if this does not compensate anything, the affected players if you can contact me we can play until I return the points we lost in that game I think that there were 7, it wasn't too much
Actually, I want to thank you for the apology you gave, and just to be clear I don't give a shit about getting the elo back that we lost, and I don't care if you participate in the 3v3 tournament or other tournaments on this website, not trying to stop you from playing in that (if you play fairly and play your best, then whatever), my point was that you and your friends can't really complain about other people being mean to you when you spread mega toxicity through your own gameplay.
Skirmisher

KnArLoC wrote:
88_Baron_Rojo_88 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Actually, I want to thank you for the apology you gave, and just to be clear I don't give a shit about getting the elo back that we lost, and I don't care if you participate in the 3v3 tournament or other tournaments on this website, not trying to stop you from playing in that (if you play fairly and play your best, then whatever), my point was that you and your friends can't really complain about other people being mean to you when you spread mega toxicity through your own gameplay.
yeah u right,
I would like to return the rating to you even if it was your smurf account, you don't have to pay for internal disputes so whenever you want you just have to say it. Anyway I am not going to complain since you are right and I know that I am a meme and it has no solution haha, everything else is humor and irony about this, at no time did it pretend to be an ego post, since team games do not say nothing, greetings.
Skirmisher

Re: Native hard rush

Plantinator wrote:Oh come on no one that has ever come across one of u believes that shit. All u do is spread ur toxic bs everywhere. Whenever i see a member of that clan a part of me wishes forced sterilisations were still a thing (i hate that part of me btw)

So you have not met anyone from my clan because that is a lie, so it seems that you want to other people the toxic are you not?